SP
11/17/2019
Great service ,
Local, within 3 miles
Friendly &
Nice to have people in car care that I feel I can trust.

PS
Phil S.
Toyota Previa
11/06/2019
Oil Change for our '91 Privia
We took our '91 Privia in for a straightforward oil change. We got just that. Some places try and sell you wiper blades or offer you services you didn't request or want.
We like that.
We had requested them check on a tiny oil leak that Toyota told us about years ago. They did that (at no additional cost) and because we had set a dollar amount limit on the repair, they didn't even try and hard sell us to get it done.
Too many times in the repair world you run into service guys that sound more like traveling salesman.
Highly recommend this service center, the staff is friendly and we feel they're honest..

Dave C.

Mel W.
Loomis, CA
10/14/2019
Honest and Dependable
I appreciate John for his Honesty and knowledge of the issues every time I bring my vehicle to him. Explains the problem and what it takes to remedy it. Makes a quote and stands by it. No high pressure to sell you on more repairs.

Joe P.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/08/2019
Always fast and a good price
John is probably the best mechanic I have ever been to. He’s always fast. And always a good price!
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 10/14/2019

MF
Mike F.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a good job. They were quick and kept him informed.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 10/02/2019

Charles (CC) S.
Buick LeSabre
09/24/2019
Penryn Auto Praise.
Hi John. Your business, there, IS a Really a Great Place to bring peoples vehicles for service, repairs, and upkeep! Both, You and Aaron know what You two are doing. I took the truck ta Les Schwabb fer tires and alignment. When I got the truck back, I noticed that Every time I pulled away from a stop, we hada "clunk" from the front end. So, I pulled the left front, checked it out and greased the ball joints and tie rod end. When I did the right side, I noticed the upper control arm, rear nut was backed off, quite a ways. So, yesterday, I took it back and told them what I found. They gave me a ride home, and re aligned it, then they came and drove me bacta the truck. They did this for free. So, besides the "Loose Nut" deal, Les Schwabb did well too. Only, Rest Assured, YOUR business IS my Favorite place to bring our vehicles to! So, "GREAT JOB!", John and Aaron!! C.C. Stevens
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 09/25/2019

John and Aaron

Mel W.
Loomis, CA
09/14/2019
Honest and efficient
John was very honest and right on with his diagnosis of the problem. His honesty saved me time and money as I thought the problem was a more expensive fix. Thanks John, I will be back.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 09/16/2019

Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/14/2019
Very flexible
Always very satisfied when I take my car to Penryn auto. John and Aron are awesome.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 09/16/2019

TA
Tom A.
Rocklin, CA
09/05/2019
Penryn auto
This place is great. Honest and fast.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 09/06/2019

RY
R Wayne Y.
Dodge Durango
09/04/2019
Auto 2003 Durango
Just had my 2003 Durango in for repairs. Penryn Auto repair it and did it amazingly fast. I have used them for 19 years and so happy they are close.
I would recommend going to Penryn Auto for repairs or smog test even if it is further away. They are honest and they are reasonable pricing on repairs.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you Wayne for the review.  Also thank you for referring your neighbor Dennis

Terri M.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Terri said she has been going to this business for 20 years. She said she is always happy with the service provided by John.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 08/29/2019

Dan G.
Honda Ridgeline
08/23/2019
Service Outstanding
Truck full service, terrific work and very fair price. Highly recommend.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 08/23/2019

Dennis M.
Chevrolet Sonic
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the service was very good. John was a good guy.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 08/28/2019

Jim R.
Grass Valley, CA
GMC Pickup
08/07/2019
Air conditioner
We are nice and cool. Thanks again.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 08/07/2019

CK
Craig K.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/06/2019
John and the people who work there
Great place automotive repairs
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 08/07/2019

Robin G.
GMC Safari Passenger
06/18/2019
Honest, hard working!!!
they keep my vehicles running come rain or high water. They are cordial and answer my questions. They are real mechanics and not just parts changers. They know why things go wrong with cars so they know how to fix, repair, or replace if necessary.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 06/19/2019

Charles C.
Ford Edge
05/15/2019
Penryn autu
Timely efficient and reasonable. I trust them
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 05/16/2019

David M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Zelma. She said they did a good job and were honest.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 05/02/2019