ZK
Zack K.
08/14/2018
Highly Recommend.
He have an older truck that has had some issues. John & Aaron have been very responsive and do quality work. I would definitely go back.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 08/15/2018

SA
Steve A.
08/08/2018
Above and beyond a mere oil change
I have come to rely on Penryn Auto Service for all three of my vehicles. This recent visit was for just an oil change, but as usual, John went beyond. I had an issue with the low tire indicator and John checked the tire air pressure and then went through the procedure to reset the indicator. I was only charged for the oil change.

Thank you for the outstanding service
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 08/08/2018

HG
Herman G.
08/03/2018
Very professional. Job well done.
Great place. Support local business.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 08/06/2018

Jon W.
07/23/2018
Once again I am very impressed
This is the second vehicle I have had Penryn auto service fix. They provided excellent service and fixed the alternator in my car. I didn’t even set up an appointment. I took it in and had it back that same day before noon.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 07/26/2018

CG
Cody G.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the service was outstanding. The customer service was fantastic. It was an overall super experience.

Jon W.
07/13/2018
Honest and Excellent
I had work done on my truck here and I have to say that I never once felt like they were trying to get an extra buck. They quoted me a great number that I was very impressed with and they do quality work. 10 out of 10 will come there again
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you Jon  for the review.

GW
Grey W.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Grey said the staff was friendly and honest. They did good work in a timely manner.

RN
Randy N.
07/02/2018
Great service at a reasonable price
John and Aaron are great. I've been bringing my cars to John for decades. not only is he a great mechanic but he is fair too.
I couldn't think of anyone else I would trust my vehicles to.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 07/05/2018

Steve M.
07/02/2018
Convenient and quick service.
Identified issue and solved.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 07/02/2018

AC
Ann C.
California
Toyota Camry Solara
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Ann said she would recommend this business.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 06/21/2018

Richard S.
Chevrolet Astro
06/14/2018
Penryn Auto Servixe Excellence
Worked on our Honda that is edging 300,000 miles. I know it’s lasted this long because of John and Aaron at Penry Auto.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 06/15/2018

06/02/2018
The Honesty of Penryn Auto
I have brought all my cars into Penryn Auto, Once i thought it needed servicing and John said said it didn't need the service until later.
Erwin event got one of my doors on my pickup to open close earlier without being asked. I highly recommend Penryn Auto for all service work.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 06/04/2018

John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 06/04/2018

MT
Mary T.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the service was excellent. The staff were great, they did a good job.

FM
Frank M.
05/22/2018
air conditioning work
Great service. They were nice enough to accommodate me without an appt. They took care of the problem in a timely manner, charged a fair price, and kindly answered all my questions about what was up with the AC system. Good people and I'll go there again.

HJ
Harrison J.
Auburn, CA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Harrison said the business provided him with good vehicle service.

CJ
Connie J.
Toyota Sequoia
05/06/2018
On time, no suprises, per quoted amounts.
Can not ask for more.

Art S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jan. She said the service was fast and good.

Mark M.
05/01/2018
Smog
I live locally and notmally have to drive to Rocklin or Roseville for a smog. Once I discovered Penryn Auto does smogs I have been there twice now. Both times they got me in right away and the smog only took less than 15 min

Ford Econoline Wagon
04/24/2018
the usual great job
took my van in to get an oil change, smog test, and fix the heater vents. John found that rats had eaten through the tubes to the vents and put in a very cost effective solution to fix them (saved me $400). John does great work and finds ways to keep the price down. Highly recommend Penryn Auto Service.
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 04/25/2018

CJ
Corey J.
GMC Terrain
04/23/2018
Had a smog check
Had an apt on Friday. Walked right in on time smog check was done 20 min later. Would absolutely recommend Penryn auto !
John B. from Penryn Auto Service responded on 04/24/2018