Mike W.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that they did a pretty good job. He had an issue and brought it back to them. They took care of it with no questions asked. He said he wanted to thank them.

Al M.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Al said he has gone to the business for 20 years. He said the staff has always treated him good and they get him in and out on time.

MJ
MAX J.
12/06/2019
Always good honest work!
These guys are always honest and fix the problem at a reasonable price! The best auto repair I’ve ever worked with - highly recommended!!!

TK
Terry K.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Terry said that it is always good. They are good people and have always treated him well.

IS
Ira S.
Acura TL
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Ira said the business does awesome work.

STEVE S.
Nissan Titan
11/27/2019
The honesty
I love how well I am treated. The kindness and caring.

BG
Brandon G.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he has no issues with the business, they are good, friendly people and seem honest.

SJ
Scott J.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Scott said this business did a good job.

CV
Casey V.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Casey said that they are quick. He was in and out. They were helpful with what he needed.

NEAL O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/18/2019
Inspections
Thanks for the vehicle inspection that was part of it's oil and lube work. Finding out my battery was bad likely prevented a future headache at the worst possible time. The battery was still under full replacement warranty, and I'm now running with a new battery.

JJ
JOE J.
11/16/2019
Handy to get to, extremely efficient, excellent, friendly, and willing service!
As usual------WONDERFUL!!!

SCOTT B.
11/09/2019
Great
Good shop. I take all my business there.

M
MOODY
Salt Lake City, UT
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/07/2019
Timely and professional service
I have been taking my vehicles, both personal and work to Performance Place for more than twenty years.
They always do everything they can to take care of my problems, and are always successful in resolving it.
I am very grateful for their professionalism and all that they have done for me over the years.

Sandy, UT
Dodge Ram 50
11/07/2019
Performance takes care of you!
Happy with Emissions Testing. I have a 31 year old pickup that had issues passing tests in the past. After Performance sorted out the issues, it now passes with flying colors. They just seem to be able to get it done! They know how to repair older vehicles, and I am sure the new ones too.

CA
Carlos A.
Utah
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said that they are very good. They do professional work and have professional service. They're fast and effective. He has an appointment next week with another vehicle because of their good service.

SANDY M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/01/2019
Brought our vehicle in to see if it needed new brakes. They told us they were still good till February, then topped off our fluids. When my wife picked up the vehicle they told her there was no charge!. That's honesty and integrity in my book.

IS
IVUN S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/30/2019
Another great experience at the Palace!
Byran and team did a great job again. Super easy to work with and convenient. I appreciate the heads up on things that need attention that I didn't know about. Thanks Guys!

JOHN K.
10/25/2019
Routine maintence
During my first service of my truck, tech noticed my transmission fluid was dirty with very low mileage on truck. (20k). So they recommend a cycle of fluid replacement to clean out transmission to prevent early transmission failure. Second cycle my transmission fluid was clean as it should be. My go to place for quality services and honest information for what's best for me.

DJ
David J.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place had the lowest prices and the best service.

JJ
JOHN J.
10/18/2019
Fast, helpful, & efficient
I have been taking my vehicles here for years. And I have never been disappointed. They’re always helpful and efficient. I have recommend Performance Place to friends and family too.