MJ
MAX J.
Herriman, UT
08/16/2019
Great people to do business with!
Honest and very good mechanics!

BL
Brian L.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service was great.

STEVE S.
Nissan Titan
08/14/2019
The honesty
I really appreciate the information given about my truck and what needs to be fixed and if it's important. It so nice to have somewhere to take my vehicle and know that I will be taken care of and that the job is done right.

JJ

EB
ED B.
08/07/2019
2008 Dodge Diesel
Once again you did all you were asked to do plus you aided me by trouble shooting and therefore
saving me a return trip.
You have been able to keep my truck running much better than the Dodge dealers,
and other repair shops.
Thanks so much for excellent work

PK
Peter K.
Dodge Caravan
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Peter said this business treated him well and kept him up to date. He also said the price was reasonable and they fixed his vehicle.

GL
GERMAN L.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/31/2019
Fast and accurate Service
I brought my car into the shop with little notice and the crew was able to take care of the problem in my car very quickly.
Thanks !!

DA
DIANA A.
Salt Lake City, UT
07/31/2019
great company that takes care of you and your vehicle
we have taken our vehicles here for a few years now. they are honest, fairly priced and take good care of us. Everyone is friendly and strait forward.

AL S.
07/30/2019
your guys are really good to work with. you have worked on several of our cars and we appreciate it.
Fair, fast, friendly! thank you

RYAN C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/28/2019
Theses guys are great!
Performance Place is the best automotive repair shop I have ever worked with. Their prices are fair, their work is reliable, and they stand behind everything they do. I have a habit of using older vehicles and currently I have several because I have a teenager making three drivers in the family. I also have hobby cars and other vehicles that they work on. They are easy to work with, friendly and honest, things you don’t often see in auto repair shops. They are a wonderful team it’s a pleasure doing business with them. Tracy is who are usually work with and he is a heck of a guy!

MARC D.
Mazda B4000
07/27/2019
Annual emissions, spark plugs, and A/C repair
It's an older truck and it took a little more time to get the correct parts, but they did a great job and at a fair price.
I have been coming here for more than 20 years and it is nice to have a repair shop you can trust.

HW
HOMER W.
Sandy, UT
Lincoln Town Car
07/25/2019
Very friendly and dependable
Quick service, very dependable and let's you know what problem they found and what you need to do to fix the problem.

PH
PATRICK H.
Chevrolet
07/24/2019
Good Experience
Only place I will take My vehicles.

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/23/2019
Willing to take the time needed to explain diagnosis
Always friendly job done in a timely manner Price is fair work is excellent

Don P.
West Jordan, UT
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Don said the staff are fair, honest, prices are reasonable and they treat him fair. They always let him know what needs to be fixed and get approval for the repairs before starting the work. He wouldn't take his vehicle any where else.

SP
STUART P.
07/22/2019
Amazing service
I needed to have my Explorer serviced before leaving on vacation. Called Monday, needed to leave on Thursday, so they worked it out so my SUV can be serviced on Wednesday. I was really surprised seeing how they were probably booked until the next week, but they went above and beyond to make my vacation travel plans easy. Thank you!!!

WA
WILL A.
West Jordan, UT
GMC Yukon
07/18/2019
Honest and affordable
I have been bringing my cars here for years and I have always been able to trust their work. They always give me a prioritized list of items to repair and let me choose what I feel is best. I will always bring my cars and refer others to Performance Place.

David B.
Salt Lake City, UT
07/12/2019 Category: Service
David said that when they brought their vehicle in, the staff did not really give them an actual quote because they were still going to look for parts. He stated that when the job was finished, they were surprised by the cost and felt that the staff should have called them with the actual cost of the job after they have gotten all the parts. In spite of this occurrence, he said the service was good.

KP
KELVIN P.
07/11/2019
Great people and professional
DId a great job in limiting my cost and giving great advice. I'm definatley a return customer

Bluffdale, UT