JERRY C.
11/22/2020
Great
Always happy with there service of my auto's!

DA
DIANA A.
11/12/2020
They take care if their customers
Great company, honest and friendly. They always take great care of us.

ST
STAN T.
Buick LaCrosse
11/11/2020
Performance Place does an excellent job and I trust them.
They take good care of my 2008 Buick! They are great at fixing and maintaining my car so it will last as long as possible. They are fair and trustworthy, and have very nice “carside” manner.

ME
MARY E.
11/04/2020
Honest and Trusted Service
We have used Performance Place to keep our cars going for years. Our 2003 Toyota Corolla had an Airbag warning light that we had checked at an unnamed place and was told it didn't show on the analyzer. Took it to our friends as Performance Place and they identified the problem fix it and renewed our plates all in one stop.

CR
CARRIE R.
Mercury Sable
10/30/2020
Amazing dependable service
We are so grateful Performance Place is always there to help with our vehicle needs
They are able to figure out what is wrong and then fix it in a timely affordable manner
Thank you Performance place!!!

CJ
CHERYL J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/29/2020
Great people. Great results.
A few hours after I took my car in Randy called to tell me what was wrong with it. He gave me a cost estimate. Then he told me a few things that were due to be done and gave me an estimate. No pressure, just information. They worked on my car for about a day and a half and completed everything we had discussed. When I picked up the car there was a card listing things that had been sanitized and also a garbage bag. I was happy with the work on my car and the way I was treated.

RYAN R.
Toyota Tundra
10/26/2020
Toyota Tundra IM and Maintenance
Very professional service at less than advertised price.

BL
BRENDUN L.
10/22/2020
Always a Fair Price
I’ve been bringing my cars to Performance Place for the last 14 years. Tracy and his team are very knowledgable and upfront with every repair. They have great services and pricing which keeps me coming back. Thanks for keeping me on the road!

CR
CARRIE R.
10/21/2020
Service dependable integrity
Great dependable knowledgeable services
Honesty in telling you what needs repairing
Prompt service fair pricing
Family owned and operated

BARRY M.
GMC Savana Passenger
10/14/2020
Great Service!
I have been taking my work truck to performance place for years. I can always count on quality, reliability and integrity from them. Thank you

CG
CYNTHIA G.
10/09/2020
Great service with a conservative mindset
We have an older model Chevy truck, and have owned several older model cars for our students. Performance place has kept them running for us without breaking our budget. They keep an eye on needed repairs and let us know which repairs are needed immediately and which ones can wait a few more months. We appreciate their conservative approach to car care.

JJ
JOE J.
09/26/2020
Handy to get to, extremely efficient, excellent, friendly, and willing service!
Great in every regard.

HJ
HOWARD J.
West Jordan, UT
09/24/2020
Awesome service, highly recommend
Always have had excellent service at Performance Place, highly recommend!!!

PS

KH
KAY H.
Lincoln MKZ
09/15/2020
Thank you so very much for getting my MKZ done so fast. I can not be without a car..
I was very pleased to have Performance Place work on my car. Lynn always trusted Tracy to do anything and I feel the same way. Thank you Tracy. Now that I am a widow and don't know any thing about car maintenance I will relay on you to take care of my car. Thank you also for taking me in so fast.