03/15/2019
Always honest!
I was referred to these guys after our favorite at home mechanic retired. Every single time the car dealership had recommended a service, I've taken it here for a second opinion and they always give clear and honest opinions and suggestions for what service is needed. Plus they are always priced better than competitors as well. Definitely will continue to bring our vehicles here!

SN
Shawn N.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the business is fabulous as always. They are efficient and do a good job.

SF
SITI F.
Salt Lake City, UT
Ford Edge
03/10/2019
most recent visit
Everyone here has been most helpful especially Scott who seems to know you instantly over the phone even after some time has lapsed. I am a fairly new customer over the recent years and I had selected Performance Place because a family operated business almost always translates into quality service through commitment and courtesy. I also did due diligence on the reviews from current customers and long story short, I have not regretted my selection. I have had nothing but good service these past few years and my son takes his car to Performance Place as well on my recommendation. Thank you all for the quality service you continually extend without fail!

Warm regards,
Siti Flesher

RICHARD W.
Lincoln Zephyr
03/07/2019
Performance Place is a great place to do auto business.
I was very pleased with the prompt and courteous attention you provided me when I brought in my Zephyr for annual registration and emission testing. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Richard Whitaker

SO
SID O.
Salt Lake City, UT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/07/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop in The Valley
I've been dealing with Performance Place for about 15 years , (Thank Goodness ) before that I never could find a good Mechanic shop. A friend referred to Performance Place. Over the years I've had all my vehicles serviced their. from 1 ton dully diesel to BMW. I'm hard on Vehicles . Had engines replaced and major repairs as well as service.. I make an appointment , take it in , they call me back , Tell me what needs repair , how much it costs , how long it will take , I say yes , They call me back tell me it's ready .. Sweet and Simple .. They also have the BEST tow service in the Valley. I have AAA road service . Serpentine belt broke . I had a small Glass table top still in the shipping container on my truck. AAA won't tow you if you have anything in the back of your truck. my truck is loaded every day (Right ) I call Performance Place . No problem . They pick up my truck , Take me home , Help me unload the glass , Take my truck to the shop .. Sweet and Simple . ( Right )
NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CALL IT " PERFORMANCE PLACE "

BARRY M.
GMC Savana Passenger
03/05/2019
Good honest mechanic shop
I can always count on them to give me a good honest opinion on something, not just tell me something to make money off me. Thank you

Justin F.
Utah
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Justin said that the place completed everything in a timely manner.

FD
Frank D.
Nissan Sentra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said the business's customer service was considerate and the work was good. The quotes are accurate and the staff was done on time with the vehicle.

JOHN K.
02/15/2019
Routine maintence
Just purchased a used truck and needed a trusted shop to look it over and recommend any needed services. They are my go to shop . Easy to schedule an appointment.

RYAN R.
Toyota Sequoia
02/13/2019
Toyota Seqoia 2002 Service Review
Replacement of transfer case of Seqoia was complete at agreed upon price. Service is always friendly, polite and welcoming.

Tooele, UT
02/13/2019
Great Customer Service
They are always willing to squeeze you into their busy schedule at the last minute. This is one of the reasons why I drive 45 miles to receive service on my vehicles.

Dan G.
Cadillac ATS Coupe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the employees were friendly. They treated him nice. Scott was really great. They took his vehicle right in. They looked at his vehicle at no charge.

GL
GERMAN L.
Great Shop. Great Service
I took my van in with some electrical and oil leak issues and it was fixed right and quick at a very reasonable price !!

HW
HOMER W.
Sandy, UT
Lincoln Town Car
02/07/2019
The friendly workers and the way they suggest items that should be looked at the
The way you checked everything out. And found that my battery was bad and replaced it at no cost to me Thanks for the great work so I don't have to worry about anything.

DAVID C.
02/07/2019
Friendly, fair, and fast service.
Mine was a follow up visit on work done previously. Power steering fluid was leaking. You found the problem and made repairs. And had the car back in my hands quickly. The big surprise to me was no charge. Thank You so much.

SCOTT B.
02/05/2019
Great Shop
Great place to take your vehicle. Honest and they do great work.

MJ
Merrill J.
Sandy, UT
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Merrill said they did a very good job.

TJ
TIM J.
01/31/2019
5 Stars!
Great place as always!!!!

GD
GORDON D.
01/31/2019
Excellent service as always.
I always get what I feel is consistent, honest service from Performance Place. For instance, Tracy took the time to give me a quick review on the service history of my '05 Toyota Tacoma, which left me with a good, confident feeling that I am on track with the service of my truck. That gives me a good idea, and feeling about how reliable their service has been, and the confidence that my Toyota has a lot more reliable miles left on it to go. Thank you to all the crew at Performance Place. - Gordon T. Dowdle -

JORDAN R.
Acura RSX
01/30/2019
Honest mechanics
Took my rsx in after I replaced my cmc because it was leaking but after it still didn’t have pressure in the clutch line even after I tried flushing it out. They looked at it and i was expecting another part to be broke but they said it just needed to be flushed out again and got it back the same day. Friendly staff too!