GD
GORDON D.
01/31/2019
Excellent service as always.
I always get what I feel is consistent, honest service from Performance Place. For instance, Tracy took the time to give me a quick review on the service history of my '05 Toyota Tacoma, which left me with a good, confident feeling that I am on track with the service of my truck. That gives me a good idea, and feeling about how reliable their service has been, and the confidence that my Toyota has a lot more reliable miles left on it to go. Thank you to all the crew at Performance Place. - Gordon T. Dowdle -

JORDAN R.
Riverton, UT
Acura RSX
01/30/2019
Honest mechanics
Took my rsx in after I replaced my cmc because it was leaking but after it still didn’t have pressure in the clutch line even after I tried flushing it out. They looked at it and i was expecting another part to be broke but they said it just needed to be flushed out again and got it back the same day. Friendly staff too!

DAVID B.
Riverton, UT
Chevrolet Blazer
01/24/2019
Great automotive repair!
Very helpful and speedy. Will definitely be back!

DEAN P.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/24/2019
service
Thanks for your responsive service, my car was serviced and back to me on time.

SK
STEVE K.
Sandy, UT
01/15/2019
Great service as always!!!
Car runs great after the work.
Very impressed with the speed of service.
Planned on leaving the car for a week while out of town and work was complete in one day before we even left.
Thank you!

SK
STEPHANIE K.
01/11/2019
It treated us like family
I love that they we able to give me the stuff that needs to be fix and the cost there going to be

MF
Michael F.
Salt Lake City, UT
Jeep Liberty
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff have always given him good service. They're good at what they do.

SP
Steve P.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business has good guys working there

DT
Danny T.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Danny said the business seemed honest and provided quality parts. He mentioned that he like that they have original motorcraft stock. He also stated that after his visit there was some oil on the bottom of his vehicle that made him a little nervous, but said he wasn't sure whether it was actually an issue the business caused.

DAVID C.
01/05/2019
Location, attitude, atmosphere, and service. All excellant
our wheelchair accessible van was out of commission. I appreciate the immediate service we received. My wife totally reliant on the vehicle, as no other will accommodate her chair. Thank you for the prompt attention and repairs.

TJ
TIM J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/04/2019
Friendly and Knowledgeable
Wonderful people and quick service. You will not be disappointed

RICHARD W.
01/04/2019
PP always takes good and prompt care of me.
I appreciated the excellent service I received when I stopped in and was able to have my car serviced without an appointment.

RJ
Richard J.
Mercury Sable
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Richard said they're the best

DUNCAN M.
Saab 9-3
12/21/2018
Honest and helpful
Our vehicle had multiple issues and they fixed each one with a great turnaround time. They always go the extra mile and are helpful and pleasant to work with.

RICHARD W.
Lincoln Zephyr
12/19/2018
PP always takes good and prompt care of me.
I am very pleased with the work you did on my 2006 Zephyr. Your were very courteous and helpful.