TZ
Tom Z.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/16/2018
5 STARS AND 4 BARS OF PERFECT SERVICE
5 STARS AND 4 BARS OF PERFECT SERVICE, thanks to Performance Unlimited.

Steve S.
Mundelein, IL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/16/2018
Always great service that you can trust!
Denny and the team at performance are the only people I let work on my cars. I have taken all of my vehicles there and recommended him to all my friends and family. Don't trust your car to anyone else.

Jay F.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the customer service is great.

Lake Zurich, IL
Alfa Romeo Spider
08/15/2018
Impeccable service
I have worked with Denny on 5 different vehicles over the past several years. Denny and the team are the definition of service with a customer first focus. High integrity coupled with first class service will keep me as a customer for a long time.

John M.
08/15/2018
Always great service and great mechanics.. pricing is reasonable. Being a female there very honest with me and never takes advantage...

Sue B.
Wauconda, IL
07/18/2018
Knowledgeable & trustworthy!
We moved to Wauconda and getting our vehicles to Ringwood is not the most convenient, but we wouldn’t even consider taking them anywhere else. Denny and his team are our mechanics!

KH
Keith H.
05/16/2018
Spectacular service!
I get all my service work done here. Recently had my muffler and dual exhaust replaced among a couple other fixes on my truck. Denny and his crew did a fantastic job, it turned out great. I couldn't be happier with taking all my vehicles here over the years. Thanks for the great service, and honesty you provide Denny!

Jack T.
04/04/2018
Always great service
We have always received exceptional service from the team at Performance.

TZ
Tom Z.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/29/2018
Great Work, Low Prices, Friendly Service.
Great Work, Low Prices, Friendly Service (I wish I could say the same things for the Internal Revenue Service).

Ryan H.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business did quality work.

Joel B.
Spring Grove, IL
Volvo
03/18/2018
Great Repair Shop
Nothing but the best service at Performance Unlimited. I have 100% confidence that my car gets fixed properly and they will only do repairs that are necessary.

BP
Brian P.
Chevrolet Astro
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Brian said everything is good. They do very good work. They have a quality business.

GO
Geoff O.
Genoa City, WI
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Geoff said she likes the business and she's happy with the work.

JoAnne S.
Richmond, IL
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/07/2018
I've always found that they do very good work and are very efficient. If and when I have a problem they always get me in as soon as possible. And they are also very very pleasant to deal with.

BN
Bruce N.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he was extremely happy with the work and service he received.

AA
Ahmed A.
Richmond, VA
Mercedes-Benz S420
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Ahmed said he would recommend this business for service.

KG
Kelly G.
Wonder Lake, IL
GMC Envoy XL
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business did a great job with reasonable prices.

Julie S.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the business provides good and prompt service.

MA
Mark A.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Mark said everything was done right at this business. The staff were very nice.

BC
Barb C.
Spring Grove, IL
GMC Terrain
02/18/2018
Great people
The technicians are highly qualified and courteous. I have complete confidence in their ability to diagnosis any problem I bring to them. The owner works very hard to keep up with the demand and latest technology. Great folks to deal with!