Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Judy G.
Chrysler 200
09/14/2019
Excellent customer service
They always have a smile, will drive me home and back with service. Always tell me exactly what they do and the price it will be and always listen to me. No surprises!

Anne M.
Hyundai Elantra GT
09/13/2019
Everyone's courteous!
Quick in and quick out! Very nice people. They explained what they did! Nice place to have your car work taken care of!

Chris M.
09/11/2019
Always get the best service here. I had a headlight go out and they had me in and out the door in 15 minutes with a replacement. With a busy schedule this was a huge help.

Bonnie H.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Bonnie said that she absolutely recommends the place for service.

KT
Kelly T.
Fairfield, OH
09/04/2019
Great service and great people
A shop that really cares about vehicles and safety.

Sarah C.
08/27/2019
Trusted service
I always know we are getting honest service and they keep us aware of upcoming service needs.

KH
Karen H.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Karen said that she recommends the business for service.

Dale B.
Oxford, OH
08/20/2019
Dale
Made an appointment and took car right in at time requested. Been a customer for many years getting various problems fixed on our cars. Large and small. Honest folks.

Ford Police Interceptor
08/19/2019
Oil Change
My vehicles get seen regularly at the dealership but they are down in Cincinnati. At times, it is more convenient to have routine service locally. My recent visit was for an oil change and I had a check engine light on. When I got the follow up call of what the check engine was, I was overwhelmed with all the things the supposedly wrong with my vehicle, I was asked if I wanted to proceed with the work. I was not given any verbal estimate or time frame of the repairs. I authorized the oil change and air filter. I pickup the vehicle and got no explanation or recommendations.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 08/20/2019

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.  All of the recommendations are written on your invoice.  After the phone call, we received the impression that you were not to interested in the other issues.  We do not pressure any of our customers.  So rather than reiterate everything at the counter, we simply let it go because we did not want you to feel pressured.  But, everything is typed up on your final invoice.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call us and we will go through the items that you would like to discuss, thanks!!

RD
Robert D.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he always uses this business for service.

Mary S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Ford Edge
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that the place was really kind, took the time to let her know what to have done and gave her good information that would save her money.

Rick S.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/12/2019
Ford pickup
Always fast, friendly and prices are always fair

James B.
08/10/2019
Well, I have one negative comment.
The mechanic who pressed in the ball joints on the steering knuckles for my truck made it a point to loudly complain about the "silver shit" (anti-sieze) I had brushed on the one I had unsuccessfully attempted to install myself.

Maybe, since I'm the kind of guy that works on my own truck he figured this was acceptable, and there were no other customers present in your waiting area at the time, but still, I am a customer - not one of the guys in the shop, and while I may be well acquainted with four-letter words, having worked in positions where I've had to deal directly with the public, I don't think this should be an acceptable way to address ANY customer.

I've always been satisfied with the work you've done for me and would like to continue our relationship, but perhaps you should keep him in the garage if he can't control his speech.

FM
Fred M.
08/08/2019
I like working with them and what they do. The are professional, knowledgeable and clear with their estimates of what they think needs to be done.

Marvin M.
08/08/2019
Friendly, reliable and fair
Took my car in expecting a multi-day repair. 3 hrs later, car is repaired as promised at the price quoted. They are a big reason why my 2004 Highlander is running as well as ever.

JN
Joshua N.
Ohio
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the business did a good job. The staff were really nice to him.

Melissa L.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/01/2019
They take great care of us
Pfefferle has taken care of our cars for years and always does a great job. They are honest and trustworthy, and have proven themselves to us.

07/30/2019
Convenient but pricey.
Office is freezing cold.
The seller made no effort to get anywhere near Walmart's price for the Michelins.
(I would have gone back to Walmart but I was in a hurry)
Service was swift.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 07/31/2019

Hello and thanks for the feedback.  I apologize for the temperature, the office we have is too tiny so it cools and warms quickly.  In some cases, we can beat Walmart's prices, in some cases, we can't.  We could not get anywhere close on this particular tire.  If we can, we will as we try to be competitve.  But remember, your money stayed in Hamilton, and did not go to Arkansas!  I am sure our service was also much better than you would have had at Walmart.  Thanks for choosing us and take care.

Joann K.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
JoAnn said the employees took care of her vehicle. They provided good service.

LR
Lindsey R.
College Corner, OH
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Lindsey said her experience was pretty good.