Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Jason C.
09/28/2020
Great service and good communication
Very pleased with the price and the work performed. The mechanics were very knowledgeable about what they were doing and I didn’t feel like I was being upsold on anything. The communication was excellent and everyone was friendly. Highly recommend this garage and I have found a new machnic for my vehicles.

Jeff L.
09/24/2020
Car stereo
Customer service is always great

KR
Ken R.
Chevrolet Spark
09/22/2020
Good job.
Good to see the new valves in the wheels with the new Nexens. As a long time mechanic it's always good to remove the lug nuts on and off easy. Good to run the last one off a little quicker. Great overall job.

Ruth G.
Dodge Caravan
09/18/2020
Great people doing honest work
They fixed my 22 year old van up and it hasn't run this well in years. They keep it running for me and I trust them to do a wonderful job

Rich M.
Oxford, OH
Attention to the Customer
Always greeted personably: today I went in for OLF. Response was fast and professional all while the staff had to navigate city street construction near/on their property. Thanks team! I appreciate the consistent high service level you provide.

Saturn VUE
kind and quick service
I am not happy at this time i still getting red engine light on and its the same vac code as before. i just dont know what to do about it now.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 09/21/2020

Hello, sorry to hear your light is still on.  Bring it back and we will be happy to look at it for free, let me know and thank you!!

TK
Terry K.
Oxford, OH
GMC Pickup
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Terry said they were good.

Amanda M.
Honda Accord Crosstour
09/11/2020
Chic fil a of auto service
You’re always quick to answer emails give a reasonable estimate and fix it correctly the right time. I appreciate your hard work and trust your brand.

AG
Austin G.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Austin said the business was customer friendly, very knowledgeable and he also said it was a great experience.

ST
Sukhjwt T.
Ohio
INFINITI EX35
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Sukhjwt said she didn't have to wait long. They were friendly and trustworthy.

Pontiac Grand Prix
09/09/2020
Always ready to help...
Great understanding of issues.
Very friendly.
Gives options for the customers needs.
Quick completion of jobs.

RP
Ryan P.
09/08/2020
Continued Satisfaction
I continue to be satisfied with the service and personal touch that Pfefferle provides.

Mitch P.
Jeep Compass
09/06/2020
Always willing to "go the extra mile to accommodate"
I have been going to Pfefferle for over 5 years and they have always helped me out when i have needed it. My husband travels a lot and that leaves me unable to get my vehicle to the shop by myself. They are always willing to come pick me up, bring me back home, and pick me up when finished, unless i will be needing it. IF there are going to have to keep it, they always arrange for me to have a rental and get pick up the same way. I have actually had my vehicles at both stores and they are both very friendly and helpful. It's like going to see family.

Jim G.
GMC Acadia
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Jim said it was very good, but would not say it was excellent.

Rob C.
09/01/2020
We were able to get my truck in an taken care in just a few hours
Awesome very friendly