Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

LF
Lauren F.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said the staff was friendly and up front, they let her know what's going on with the vehicle, and she's been going for many years to this business.

Danny S.
Chrysler 300
03/29/2019
Honest, dependable service
We have been a customer there about 10 yrs. They always take care of my vehicle maintenance and repairs when needed in a quick, satisfactory and friendly manner.
Pricing is reasonable too..
They are the experts I depend on to make sure my car is maintained and safe!

RI
Robert/Ellen I.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/27/2019
20 Year Customer
We know we will always get quality work, and an honest assessment of the condition of our vehicle.
We have never been disappointed and the owners, technicians, mechanics and staff are knowledgeable, personable and friendly.

DF
Don F.
Kia Sportage
03/26/2019
Don Flint
Always fast and great service. Staff is friendly and customer service is second to none.

AW
Anthony W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/26/2019
2006 Chevy Cobalt
Great work and friendly personnel. Thank you very much.

AH
Andrew H.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2019
Fast Service
Great customer service, super friendly. Definitely recommend

NE
Nicholas E.
Ohio
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said that the place's employees got the work done as asked, were very pleasant to talk to and answered all of the questions he had.

David B.
Lawrenceburg, IN
03/20/2019 Category: Service
David said he had no issues with the business and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Michaeal H.
03/18/2019
Always satisfied
We dropped our teens vehicle off for service last week each time we come in staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. We feel that this is a very trustworthy business and because of these things will continue to have all of our vehicles serviced here.

Mike And Heather Hopewell

NG
Nick G.
03/16/2019
The service and technicians who did my oil change were once again great.
The service and technicians as usual were great. MY vehicle was serviced and test-driven to ensure all was done correctly. The staff has always provided estimates and honored those estimates when future repairs were done & completed.

SP
Scott P.
Dodge Dakota
03/14/2019
Great job. Exactly what I wanted. Will always go back.

BJ
Beryl ANDREA J.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/14/2019
Quick and efficient!
I had an emergency and you were able to get me in right away and take care of the problem quickly. You are always professional and easy to work with. I really appreciate your business ethic.

BOBBI JO S.
FIAT 500X
03/13/2019
Great personal service!
Everyone I spoke to was pleasant and helpful! The drop off and pickup service was extremely helpful! They were thorough and informative on what I needed done to my car.

Danielle W.
West Chester, OH
03/12/2019
The staff and service great, trustworthy and reliable!
I have been taking my vehicles to Pfefferle for years and from the owner through the mechanics, I’ve always received friendly and trustworthy service. I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else, I’m a customer for life!

KD
Kenneth D.
West Chester, OH
03/11/2019
Efficient
Very good customer service.

TL
Timothy L.
Dodge Challenger
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the business does quick work efficiently. The customer service is nice. He would recommend them to others.

KW
KERRY W.
Kia Soul
03/07/2019
Very good service as always by the technicians. They always give a thorough explanation of how to maintain your vehicle.

Jennifer C.
Honda Element
03/06/2019
Thankful to have them for my mechanic
I have a 2005 Honda Element that I bought new 14 years ago and I absolutely love it. I have yet to find another vehicle with the same features that I love about this one and sadly, Elements are no longer made. So, I really want this car to last as long as possible and I need it to be affordable to maintain. Pfefferle Tire keeps my car running strong. And I feel that they are honest about the repairs that need to be done. If something can wait to be fixed, they let me know that. They also explain things really well and are very friendly. I feel fortunate that I found this company because they really do make take the stress out of car maintenance and make it a comfortable experience.

CK
Chandar K.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Chandar said the service cost more than he expected.

BF
Bart F.
03/05/2019
Oil change and replace wipers.
Fast service, courteous workers and dependable.