BD
Tecumseh, KS
GMC Canyon
05/06/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Danny and Russ, along with their techs are top notch! If you need anything done to your vehicle they will fix it and do it right the 1st time. They don't try to upsell or convince you to purchase service or repairs you don't need. Honest work for an honest price!

HM
Haruna M.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Haruna said Donny is the best mechanic he knows. They are the best.

Carrie S.
04/28/2021
I have been using this place since they open. I call and I get in the next day and I only have to wait maybe an hr. They r so nice and friendly.
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for your local small business support of the dealership Carrie! ****Danny

DF
Derek F.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/14/2021
Excellent customer service!!
I always receive excellent customer service every time I bring a vehicle in for service! I have always been greeted with a friendly smile and honesty! Which is very rare these days! The service department is top notch!! Wouldn’t think of taking any of my five vehicles anywhere else!!

I would not hesitate to buy any of their vehicles as they clearly only stock the high quality super clean used vehicles and have very decent pricing!!
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 04/22/2021

Excellent customer service is Platinum Auto Plaza #1 goal! Derek, Jamie, and family, customer loyality is also hard to find, thanks for your local support of the business! Danny Manrose

Terri B.
Silver Lake, KS
Chevrolet Pickup
04/02/2021
Danny Manrose
Danny takes care of us and gets the job done.
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Terri for bring your dad's truck in and getting it service!

LF
Linda F.
Toyota Tundra
03/24/2021
Vehicle Service
I purchased my truck last summer. Platinum honored any warranty items and does an excellent job with follow up service.
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 03/30/2021

Thanks Linda for trusting Platinum Auto Plaza for your vehicle needs and service. Danny Manrose

Cale M.
03/24/2021
Platinum provides excellent service and superior customer service at VERY competitive pricing.
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you Cale! Enjoy the new tires on your 2013 Land Rover, Glad we could save you some money! Danny Manrose

CD
Cynthia D.
03/20/2021
Friendly and Trustworthy
I purchased a vehicle from Platinum Auto Plaza in Topeka and am very happy. If I had questions or needed help they helped. I would recommend this business for your vehicle purchase.
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for visiting Platinum Auto Plaza! Great customer service and customer satisfaction is always are #1 goal! Danny Manrose

Jeep Gladiator
03/19/2021
They were able to get me in without an appointment & even gave me a ride to work. When they were done with my Jeep they even came & picked me up. The service staff is friendly & knowledgeable. Highly recommend, keep it up guys!
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 03/30/2021

If you ever need a ride to work, or picked up from work, Platinum Auto Plaza will deliver and pick you up! Great customer service is always a goal, Thank you Danny Manrose

03/19/2021
Excellent customer service
I didn't have an appointment, Danny got my engine oil changed, rotated my tires, found a nail in the thread, fixed the tire, And it didn't take long at all! Wow, Thank you Danny! 😊

Come and see Platinum Auto Plaza Service! Thank you

Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
03/16/2021
Good customer service
Honest conversations about my vehicle and the repairs needed.

Awesome to see you again, thanks Danny Manrose

Ally S.
Chrysler 200
03/15/2021
New Brakes, Great Service!
I had quick service done on my car that was having a few different issues. They let me take it in before my appointment and had it back to me quick and painlessly. Great service and I have no complaints!
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 03/30/2021

Ally, glad you came in! Great customer service and customer satisfaction is always are #1 goal, Thank you Ally! Danny

Sheryl W.
Silver Lake, KS
Chevrolet Impala Limited
03/03/2021
Oil change/Tire rotation
Danny Manrose and everyone in the service area are always helpful. They get me right in and let me know if there is anything else that might need attention.
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 03/11/2021

Great customer service and customer satisfaction is always are #1 goal, Thank you Dwain and Sheryl! Danny Manrose

Kansas City, KS
03/02/2021
Good Service.
Great customer service and friendly advice along with decent prices make this the place to go if you need your car fixed. They work well with insurances (somebody hit my Mustang and they made it like new) and they're fair and up front when you need to maintenance up. All around fair guys.
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 03/11/2021

Great customer service and customer satisfaction is number #1, Great to see you! Danny Manrose

Steve B.
Osage City, KS
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/25/2021
Very pleased with their service
It’s always hard to find a dealership and or service department that is trustworthy. This is one of those. They have been great when it comes to scheduling, reviewing the work and finally billing. I can honestly say this dealership has been a pleasure to work with from before my purchase to every visit since.
Danny M. from Platinum Auto Plaza Service responded on 03/03/2021