PO
PAT O.
Dodge Journey
03/18/2020
Accommodating
I always go to Pony Express for my car repairs! They work me in , are super friendly, do good work and get my car back on the road as quickly as possible!!

Maybelle C.
Buick LaCrosse
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Maybelle said her experience was perfect and likes going to this facility. Allen does a good job on cleaning her vehicle.

DOUGLAS P.
03/06/2020
Top notch service and prices ,very friendly
Top notch service great prices

SL
Sheila L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Sheila said that Gregg is a wonderful guy and she can always depend on him. She said he was very helpful and came right over when her battery died.

TK
TOM K.
Kia Soul
02/24/2020
AWESOME SERVICE!!
AWESOME service! NICE people and FAST SERVICE!!

HB
HEIDI B.
02/11/2020
Great timing
We had a list of things we wanted done. It was done over 2 days and done right. The tires we got are so cool This group if guys does great work!

PO
PAT O.
Dodge Journey
02/01/2020
Great customer service!!
When I need to leave a message, it is returned promptly. When I have had to leave my car for repairs, they take me to the place I need to be and deliver my repaired car back to me ..they ‘ve even helped me unload my stuff at my destination!! They try to be as economical as possible, looking for savings on parts if possible. They are so friendly and willing to work with my schedule!

GK
Gary K.
Frankfort, KS
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he liked that the business communicates his options well.

GK
GREG K.
Waterville, KS
Toyota Avalon
01/02/2020
recent service
will continue taking our cars here

MATTHEW S.
Dodge Dakota
01/02/2020
Quality, prompt service.
Quality, prompt service. Friendly staff.

JV
JOSH V.
01/01/2020
Pony express auto
The service I have received ,he’s been good and the prices have been fair . With the cost of everything today I have enjoyed my experience with Greg . I have referred many to Greg’s business and have heard they have experienced the same good quality service I have .

LG
Loren G.
Dodge Durango
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Marge. She said this business changed her oil and fixed her bumper and they got it done in time and got it done right.

GA
GARY A.
Ford Expedition
12/20/2019
Leaky tire, & electrical problem
Prompt in starting repairs & thorugh in completing them. Great attitude.

Daniel R.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Karin. She said they did what they said and fixed it. They were very nice people and the service was friendly.

Amanda B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said everything was done right and the business has reasonable prices.