Keith M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the customer service was great and they were able to answer the questions he had about his vehicle.

LJ
Laura J.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Laura said she felt the staff gave her the honest truth and that she was not being given a run for her money. She also stated that the service was speedy and that Joe, the owner, is kind and nice.

Jessica C.
Lorain, OH
06/01/2019
Amazing Service, Friendly, and Fast
I’m not from Florida so finding somewhere to take my car was kind of hard. I was recommended it here because of all the great reviews and I’m so glad I went. I had a bit of a mixup with what I had asked for and they ended up giving me an oil change that I actually didn’t need and they gave it to me for free because that’s not why I took my car in. The i’m not from Florida so finding somewhere to take my car was kind of hard. I was recommended here because of all the great reviews and I’m so glad I went. I had a bit of a mixup with what I had asked for and they ended up giving me an oil change that I actually didn’t need and they gave it to me for free because that’s not why I took my car in. The owner insisted on not charging me and I’m so grateful for how friendly they were because of the mixup. Now I know that I have some more reliable to take my car if anything happens while I’m in Florida. Strongly recommend going here!

JJ
Joshy J.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Joshy said everything was good.

EB
Ed B.
Westwego, LA
Ford
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the business did what he asked and did a good job of it.

HA
Harp A.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Harp said the mechanic was nice and efficient also honest.

AN
Adam N.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Adam said Joe an employee at this business is a really great guy and is always good to him.

WM
WAYNE M.
04/13/2019
Excellent service on my F150 Harley Ford. Repaired a broken element in the roof instead of trying to buy a whole new assembly. Thorough inspection, trustworthy service.

JV
Jackekine V.
West Palm Beach, FL
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Jackekine said that the place had good service.

Mike W.
Buick Enclave
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he is always very happy with the service.

MV
Marilyn V.
Saturn SC 3dr
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Shannon. She said the business always provides good honest service.

AC
Arkie C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Arkie said the staff member did everything he was asked to do. He went above and beyond, and he had good prices, as well.

BL
Brent L.
Ford
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brett. He said the staff are very knowledgeable regarding his classic vehicle, and their professionalism stands out over other similar businesses.

LA
Lee A.
03/06/2019
Knowledgeable and honest
Acquired 60's vintage vehicle from out of state dealer and did not have opportunity to inspect myself---my bad. Once the car arrived I took it to have Joe look at it and do systems check and discuss upgrading to disc brakes, seat restraints and fuel injection. . He looked at brakes, fluids, took it for a drive and put in a few burned out bulbs....then he put it on a lift and gave and found considerable frame problems. He called me to come look for myself since it would likely influence decisions on the upgrades I planned...and it did. I won't pursue those due what he found and took no money for his effort. If I ever do get another "classic" I will sure to go back to Joe.

SHANNON M.
Dodge Caliber
03/04/2019
Best mechanic
Top notch mechanic! Does excellent work and always advises what needs to be done.

LF
Leonard F.
02/28/2019
Dishonest. Overcharges nasty sarcastic poor workmanship
I had my 1994 Toyota Corolla towed into joes as it died going to work. My regular mechanic was on vacation and a friend told me pops garage was a place he had work done on his car. As I said earlier, I had the car towed to pops. If your smart, NEVER get anywhere near pops garage. I left the car there. I got a phone call from the owner telling me I needed a new distributor, and it cost $100 for a diagnosis, $296 for the part and 2 hours labor at $105 an hour. The total bill was $541.66. Including the rag he used. Keep in mind the car performed perfectly until it died on the way to work. I thought the price was high but if the car was repaired correctly I agreed to have it done.

I got a call the next day letting me know the car was ready. When I drove the car out, it started to misfire to the extent that it was not drivable. I immediately went back to pops and told him the situation. He said he would put in another distributor (which I seriously doubt he did) as I waited outside for 2 hours. When I drove the car out, there was no change. Joe said I should leave the car there and he would check it out. I asked him if there would be an additional charge, he said “I can’t work for nothing” and further diagnostics would cost $105 per hour. He obviously did not test drive the car or he would have seen it was still not working properly. I am disputing the charge for the part since joe refused to take back the old part and give me a refund. He later changed his story to “I would have fixed it free”. Stay away from pops. You’ve been warned.

TH
TODD H.
02/22/2019
Joe always provides great service to the customer. He offered to stay a little later to get my truck serviced after work. Always friendly and helpful.

SG
STEPHANIE G.
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/22/2019
Extreme Honesty and talent
Pop's Garage is THE BEST place to take your auto if you are looking for an HONEST mechanic who is awesome at what he does. I have lived here over 22 years and been ripped off many times. Joe is Honest, upfront and stands behind his work. If you go anywhere else, I highly suggest you get a 2nd opinion from him. Not often you find such honestly in his field.

AN
Anthony N.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Anthony's wife. She said they were excellent.

CK
C. K.
02/13/2019
Great Mechanic!!
After relocating from NYC to Florida, I was looking for a good, honest mechanic, as my mechanic from NYC was a family friend, and I dealt with him pretty much since I have been driving. I brought my car into Pop's for a problem and I could not be happier. He is always fair and honest and offers me the best price possible. I have never had any problems with my car after he works on them. Overall, a great mechanic. I would not go anywhere else!!