AC
Arkie C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Arkie said the staff member did everything he was asked to do. He went above and beyond, and he had good prices, as well.

BL
Brent L.
Ford
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brett. He said the staff are very knowledgeable regarding his classic vehicle, and their professionalism stands out over other similar businesses.

SHANNON M.
Dodge Caliber
03/04/2019
Best mechanic
Top notch mechanic! Does excellent work and always advises what needs to be done.

LF
Leonard F.
02/28/2019
Dishonest. Overcharges nasty sarcastic poor workmanship
I had my 1994 Toyota Corolla towed into joes as it died going to work. My regular mechanic was on vacation and a friend told me pops garage was a place he had work done on his car. As I said earlier, I had the car towed to pops. If your smart, NEVER get anywhere near pops garage. I left the car there. I got a phone call from the owner telling me I needed a new distributor, and it cost $100 for a diagnosis, $296 for the part and 2 hours labor at $105 an hour. The total bill was $541.66. Including the rag he used. Keep in mind the car performed perfectly until it died on the way to work. I thought the price was high but if the car was repaired correctly I agreed to have it done.

I got a call the next day letting me know the car was ready. When I drove the car out, it started to misfire to the extent that it was not drivable. I immediately went back to pops and told him the situation. He said he would put in another distributor (which I seriously doubt he did) as I waited outside for 2 hours. When I drove the car out, there was no change. Joe said I should leave the car there and he would check it out. I asked him if there would be an additional charge, he said “I can’t work for nothing” and further diagnostics would cost $105 per hour. He obviously did not test drive the car or he would have seen it was still not working properly. I am disputing the charge for the part since joe refused to take back the old part and give me a refund. He later changed his story to “I would have fixed it free”. Stay away from pops. You’ve been warned.

TH
TODD H.
02/22/2019
Joe always provides great service to the customer. He offered to stay a little later to get my truck serviced after work. Always friendly and helpful.

SG
STEPHANIE G.
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/22/2019
Extreme Honesty and talent
Pop's Garage is THE BEST place to take your auto if you are looking for an HONEST mechanic who is awesome at what he does. I have lived here over 22 years and been ripped off many times. Joe is Honest, upfront and stands behind his work. If you go anywhere else, I highly suggest you get a 2nd opinion from him. Not often you find such honestly in his field.

AN
Anthony N.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Anthony's wife. She said they were excellent.

CK
C. K.
02/13/2019
Great Mechanic!!
After relocating from NYC to Florida, I was looking for a good, honest mechanic, as my mechanic from NYC was a family friend, and I dealt with him pretty much since I have been driving. I brought my car into Pop's for a problem and I could not be happier. He is always fair and honest and offers me the best price possible. I have never had any problems with my car after he works on them. Overall, a great mechanic. I would not go anywhere else!!

HT
Harvey T.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Harvey said that the place was honest and knowledgeable.

RICH G.
Pontiac
02/07/2019
Finally fixed
After bringing to 3 different mechanics he found problem and fixed it. Drives great

HT
Harvey T.
02/06/2019
CAR REPAIR
Somehow over the years, I always wrestled with mechanics honesty until I was referred by a family member to Owner and Operator, Joe Zarem. Mr. Zarem's honesty is really remarkable, not to mention his overall knowledge with car repairs. I absolutely recommend his HONESTY and SERVICE.

MF
Mina F.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Mina said she thinks the service she received was fabulous.

ROB M.
Weston, FL
Pontiac Firebird
01/27/2019
Pops Garage
Joe did a great job bringing life back to my 1977 Firebird. It had been in storage and needed some major clean up and rebuilding. He’s like a doctor, working on the patient until the patient is back to good health. Highly recommend.

JE
Jenn E.
01/17/2019
Amazing customer service
Pops Garage is the best!! Joe was amazing and so helpful! I definitely recommend pops garage to all of my friends & family! Quality service all around!

Alex S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Alex said that he recommends this place for service.

Joe B.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he was able to get in quickly and he was given an answer that made a reasonable amount of sense.

Rob M.
Weston, FL
Pontiac Firebird
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Rob said they stay on top of the problem and he fixes what the issues were

GB
Griff B.
Florida
Dodge Durango
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Griff said his vehicles check engine light came on after service.

DN
Donna N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the service was great.

Diann D.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Diann's daughter. She said the business is wonderful.