Continue reading recommended reviews

Jim B.
Linn Creek, MO
12/23/2017
very dissatisfied items inspected and service not done and owner would not look at my complaints
took vehicle in for service..compression check..oil change with safety checks and clean out of hummer drain lines for sun roof ...said vehicle was done and ready to go..went to pick up waited over an hour still not finished but paid bill..picked up vehicle after dark and had problems with lights..... power locks and numerous other problems..called mike next morning and he told me he new about the problem..yet the receipt made no mention of any issues...took back vehicle next day...was told that they would fix problem as it was a result of a mechanic error..trying to work with them I told him I would pay for parts if he would cover Labor..Mike said that was fair.. when I got the bill he charged for labor..called mike and got told the f bomb word and hung up note that bill showed everything fixed and no issues..my wife went back to discuss the labor..Mike was rude to her took labor charge off bill and on third bill noted electrical issues.. not mentioned on first two bills..mike Then told her to leave and he would no longer work on our vehicles....MY son had scheduled work to be done on hie auto he was told they would not work on his car...I would never recommend his shop again to any one...note took serpentine belt that failed air cleaner filter that was long over due replacement and receipt for washer fluid that never filled as ticket showed all fluids serviced..Mike would not even look at the parts....because we was buying this vehicle it was important for us to have a trusted shop check out and advise us of any potential problems..That never happened...

Sol M.
Camdenton, MO
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

Sol M.
Camdenton, MO
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.