BOB H.
02/14/2015
ready for cold
Ready for trip up to cold country with a new battery. Now if you could remember my keys,

CP
CHRIS P.
01/24/2015
car pick up caring people
love the fact they will pick up and deliver my car to and from the hospital for oil changes they really care about their customers safety

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
01/15/2015
Brake & Transmission Work!
Thought I was going to spend half my day waiting for the work to be done, and they got it done in 2 hours!!! Thanks!!!

KL

Larry C.
Honda Element
12/24/2014
Professional
Always consistent, honest and on time. Shop prices are fair. Trained professional mechanics. Always willing to help

DK
DENNIS K.
Gravois Mills, MO
12/11/2014
honesty
This team always comes through for me. I drive a handicap modified van and they always make special provisions to accommodate my needs. Most of all I know I can be safe in our vehicles when they've serviced them!

GS
Gary S.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/09/2014
Precision auto truely deserves the award of "Best at the Lake". Professionalism and experience of the owner and staff is unsurpassed.
My last visit to Precision Auto was as I always expect. Efficient, speedy, and done at a fair price. Thank you.

KL

Village Of Four Seasons, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
11/19/2014
Stuck in 4 wheel
thanks for getting it out. I guess we just forgot how to!

CL
CRAIG L.
Buick Park Avenue
11/17/2014
Personal service
Great Service very Satisfied.

BR
BOB R.
11/17/2014
Thorough, Professional and Consistent
Any and every time I take one of our vehicles to Precision for maintenance or repairs I know I will get the best service possible with honesty and integrity. Thank you to everyone at Precision!

VH
VICTOR H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/14/2014
Always Right
I have been dealing with Mike at Precision for over 15 years and the service is always right the first time. No redoes. It is always a good experience.

HN
HAROLD N.
11/14/2014
Marilyn Needham
I'm not Harold, since he died a year ago now, but it certainly is a place I can take my car and trust that they will do honest work!

Village Of Four Seasons, MO

2006 Silverado
Great Service as usual.

BOB H.
10/28/2014
SSS (same superior service)
The title says it all. As usual. I did notice that you did not give me my volunteer 5% discount though. I also noted that the bill was about 10% less than I expected so I think I came out ahead. Car is running smooth and quiet.

KG
KEN G.
Linn Creek, MO
10/28/2014
Friendly, professional
prices are good.

CORIE M.
10/23/2014
They take great care of you and your vehicle
Thanks!

High Point, MO
10/21/2014
Always the best. Honest and fair and thourough.
A+++

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
10/21/2014
New Battery & Wiper Blades!
Had trouble starting my car that morning. Suspected it was my battery. Mike & Kirk were able to squeeze me in to replace it and put new wiper blades on for the winter. Thanks!!!