Continue reading recommended reviews

ES
Elina S.
Bellaire, TX
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
06/05/2021
Reliable and trustworthy
This was my second experience at Prestige and i couldn’t have been more pleased! After multiple places gave me overpriced quotes and indefinite answers with what was wrong with my car, I decided to go prestige. I received updates and a very fair price for parts and labor. I even was given a loaner car to ease my strain while my car was being fixed. I couldn’t recommend more!