Honda Civic Sdn
09/21/2019
Great, honest service
Moody and his team are excellent. Would recommend them to anyone!! Top-notch service!!

Jenny G.
Audi A5 Coupe
09/19/2019
Clean and Baby/Kid friendly
I was so impressed by how beautiful, clean and fast this place is! Nice and clean waiting area with water and coffee. Clean bathroom with changing table. I got my car inspected and they were super friendly and fast. Highly recommend!

09/18/2019
Mr. Moody took a really annoying time in my life (someone hit and ran my car) and made it all very simple and less annoying. Walked me through all the damage and completed the job in a timely manner. I have so much appreciation for him and his team.

LP
Luis P.
Jeep Patriot
09/18/2019
Awesome service of Moody and his staff
Always professional, quickly but with knowledge Moody is a great support for the neighborhood and I definitely recommend his prestige business. The waiting office is modern and cool where you can always relax with a coffee and a water. Prestige, ( Moody & his staff) goes up to its name

John B.
09/14/2019
Car guy, mechanic sceptic, I’m impressed.
Like the title says, I can smell your average parts changer mechanic shop BS a mile away. My Jeep broke down, and I took a chance on this shop based on the tow truck drivers recommendation. I know what you are thinking, the tow truck driver is taking advantage of stranded motorists, feeding them to his buddies shop for a kickback and some outrageous repair bill.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Firstly, the waiting area was clean, well decorated and comfortable. The shop owner was fast, polite and efficient. I explained the problem, gave him a brief history of the vehicle and left. They took their time doing a proper diagnosis, and their recommendations ultimately saved me money and time even though they didn’t do the repair themselves. (It was a faulty repair from the dealership that caused the issue).

Based on my experience, I will absolutely be returning to this shop for all my vehicles. It’s a good business, I like the way they do things.

Mercedes-Benz 560SL
09/14/2019
Moody was very helpful and professional.

Linda B.
Lexus ES 350
09/10/2019
Car inspected
The owner was very personable to me and all the customers that came in. He knew most of them by name. My car was inspected and I received a complimentary car wash! Can't go wrong with that!

CG
Cherie G.
Subaru BRZ
09/06/2019
Excellent service!
I took my car for new tires and an oil
Change earlier this year based on a friends recommendation. This is the first time an auto business cared enough to make sure my new tires were actually newly manufactured. Moody went out of his way, even sending older “new” tires back to the warehouse to make sure my car had the best. I’ve since been back for the normal maintaining (oil change, etc.) and the service is just as excellent. I highly recommend!!

Roy C.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/03/2019
My first experience with Prestige
Great service and follow-up. They Serviced my car the way it was promised and was ready as agreed on. Detailed explanation of the services and the charges. I recommend Prestige without any reservation. I already told my friends about it. I will definitely return when needed.

INFINITI Q70L
09/02/2019
Moody was a pleasure to work with. Took my car at scheduled time and did everything needed quickly while I waited in comfortable sitting area

Nissan Maxima
08/31/2019
Prompt service
My daughter took my car to be inspected. She said the people working there were very nice and she was in and out in no time. I will be taking my car back for my car's next service.

Richelle S.

Kaliko V.
Acura TSX
08/30/2019
Honest, relationship-based Auto Care Company
Prestige shows me they value their customers by prioritizing the whole customer first, over just their vehicle. A core value of Prestige is family-centered care (yes, just like your doctor). Through this practice, Moody has won over my repeat business for life. Cant' say the same for 9 out of 10 businesses these days. Somewhere along the way, service went by the wayside and business has moved to simply be transnational. Not at Prestige, they continue to impress!

Acura MDX
08/29/2019
Great service as usual!
Prompt, professional service.

PT
Patsy T.
Buick Century
08/27/2019
No worry in driving my car
Thanks to diagnostic testing, I feel comfortable driving my car. My car is a 2003 model and I love it. So glad Prestige learned from the testing to install some new parts. Now my worries are gone.