Latest Review over 2 years ago

CT
Charles T.
05/20/2016
Ground Hogs Day
Like the movie "Ground hogs day" I called in everyday to check the status on my car, each day for four days I was told "We hope to get to it today" My car arrived on Tuesday afternoon and Friday evening was still being told they would hopefully get to it today. I gave two stars for being friendly, Thanks J.D.

AA
Amy A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/23/2014
They always work me in for whatever I need.
I'm single. J.D. and the staff always take care of my vehicle and I trust them completely!

EJ
Errek J.
Moulton, AL
GMC Acadia
12/15/2014
Exemplifies the concept of customer service
Very knowledgeable and courteous staff, quick service and to top it off, great value dollar-wise.

DN
Derrick N.
12/04/2014
Friendly and accomendating.
Would definitely use them again! :)

Jackie C.
11/02/2014
New tires and wheels
Everyone is always very kind, courteous and knowledgeable.

Steven H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/01/2014
JD makes you feel like family. Service techs are all nice and friendly. Never had a problem with any work or price. Will continue to use them for all my auto work.

RY
Rick Y.
Ford Five Hundred
10/20/2014
Thanks again
The wife is happy. That makes everybody happy.

GB
Gina B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/14/2014
Great service and short wait time. Very friendly people

PF
Penny F.
Pontiac G6
08/26/2014
quick service, friendly and helpful
Pleased with the service

Danville, AL
Chevrolet Camaro
07/04/2014
Great friendly service
I've used them on several occasions and have always had great service.

BL
Bernard L.
06/10/2014
Honest people
I have been bringing my vehicles here not only because of the workmanship of the tech's but the honest people who are going to rip you off with expenses that are not needed.

NP
Neil P.
Madison, AL
Chevrolet Silverado
05/30/2014
Great Price Great Service
Pro Align was able to the tires I needed and install them the same day. The price was great and the people were friendly. I will definitely use them again.

DN
Dan N.
05/23/2014
Best tires, best survice
Best prices on tires and the service is even better.

Lewis M.
Dodge Dakota
05/18/2014
I trust you people to do exactly what you say you'll do.
I had a lady in church one Sunday ask me if I knew where she could take her car to have some work done on it. I told her Pro Align and I meant it.

Rusty M.
05/05/2014
great service
Thank you JD, great job on the service of Lisa's Malibu today. After the rotate and balance the car rides much smoother now. Pass it along to let him know he did a great job. I know they don't hear that enough!

Dwight M.
Athens, AL
04/30/2014
GREAT, fast service!
Took my car in the early morning and early afternoon it was ready. How good is that!

RT
Redus T.
04/20/2014
friendly, honest, and timely
5 out of 5 stars. JD and the entire staff are the best. I trust them.