Latest Review about 4 years ago

micheal t.
Mercedes-Benz S430
08/05/2014
Job well done.
I am as always very satisfied w/Chuck's work and the quality of his company.

Keith M.
Dodge Dakota
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Keith said he knows everyone at this business and he really enjoys their service.

RQ
Robert Q.
Texas
Mazda CX-9
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Judith. She said they just do good work and the people are very nice and honest. Their services are fairly priced.

Lorenzo M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Lorenzo said this business was awesome. He will be going back to them this week for service on another vehicle.

07/10/2014
The outstanding service!
Could not see myself going anywhere else!

GJ
Gerald J.
06/28/2014
Charles, Sandra and staff are "GREAT". I have sent many of my friends and co-workers to Pro Tech for thier auto problems.

GH

Gabe S.
Nissan Frontier
06/14/2014
HONEST
Charles, Sandra, Gabi were very honest, professional and hospitable.

TR
Terry R.
06/13/2014
Top-notch repair service
Excellent service from folks that know how to repair your car. Best in the business!

LP
Louisa P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Annalisa. She said the personnel are efficient and trustworthy. She likes their work.

Deborah L.
06/04/2014
Automotive Services
I've been going to Pro Tech for several years and as my granson would say "it's all been good, good, good!" Thank you Charles, BJ, and the rest of the family. Professional, Friendly, Great Prices, Reliable.

06/03/2014
Very comfortable and very great people!
The best place to take your vehicle!

Lynne B.
Helotes, TX
05/26/2014
Lynne in San Antonio
Thorough an Dedicated, I experienced quality service. Friendly, clean environment.

GL
Gabriel L.
05/23/2014
Charles in Charge!
These guys are the best! I take all three of my vehicles there whenever the need occurs. Family business, amazingly comfortable waiting lounge and easy to get to. Ask for Chuck, nothing he can't fix.

Justo B.
Texas
Nissan 350Z
05/20/2014 Category: Service
Justo said the business does a good job and the staff are great people.

SR
sandra r.
BMW 528i
05/19/2014
Honest, Reliable and Friendly
MY car was in and out as they informed me, kept their word on their pricing and were very professional and friendly.

05/06/2014
Friendly, honest and they have most comfortable lounge to wait for your vehicle!
My truck is serviced monthly by the Pro Tech team and well always be serviced by them!!

GC
gabriella c.
05/06/2014
Kindness,honesty, very trustworthy
My experience at pro-tech was awesome! I showed them my tire and bam! before I knew it my tire was fixed and put back on my car:) I love this place it gives me a small town feeling in a big old city!

SA
sandra a.
Chrysler
05/02/2014
Reliable. Professional. Prices good.
For the past year I have been told that to replace a part would cost over $900. when I mentioned this to Charles, he quickly researched and said $285 would take care of it out the door. My entire gas tank was replaced, connected, gassed and out the door in a little over an hour!

This is extraordinary service much appreciated.

LV
Luis V.
04/25/2014
Great in the honesty! Hospitality! And work!
I had my AC fixed their at a better rate than other places tried to fix me at. And the geniune concern for my truck and me was champion. I feel lucky to have found pro tech!