06/07/2019
Disappointed
I took my car in with transmission problems (not shifting properly) and was hoping all that was needed was a transmission flush. The website quoted $265-$282 for a fluid change. I left it at the shop at 8am and heard back from them at 2:40pm that they would charge $345 for the diagnostic on an electrical problem. They did not explain clearly whether the electrical problem had to do with the transmission so I assumed it did. By the end of the day, the charge had jumped to $595 which would cover a solar sensor and labor. I asked if it had to do with the transmission as currently my budget is extremely limited. I was told other things had to be fixed first before they could figure out what was wrong with the transmission. I ended up asking for a refund of the solar sensor and paid them the $345 for the diagnostics and all they did was spend 2 hours cleaning off battery terminals, etc. which did not fix the shifting problem. I feel like I've been taken advantage of (possibly because I'm a woman and shouldn't know better?) and would not recommend this shop for repairs. Now I have to take my car to a different shop and start all over again. I am very disappointed!

Displaying 1 Review