Tim M.
05/01/2020
Vehicle has never run so good
Have been here several times. The repair is always outstanding. Friendly knowledgeable crew.

MK
Michele K.
Redwood City, CA
04/29/2020
Tried to Save Me Money
I have had a different car in this shop for repairs before. Now all I care about is quality work. The owner assured me that I could get the work done somewhere else for less money. I said, “Really. Really? How much is peace of mind worth? I’d rather know I can trust excellent work because I can’t fix my own car.”

John C.
03/30/2020
Great job, fair pricing, would highly recommend.
Job well done! Prices were fair and work done in timely fashion and would highly recommend this shop!

Richard G.
03/12/2020
Easy scheduling, good work, good price
Car is running great ! Smoother and quicker shifting. Thanks Pro Trans.

Mynette S.
02/26/2020
The full around service from start to finish was the greatest! I highly reccomend this buisness
The full around service was excellent from start to finish I highly recommend ProTrans to everyone

Dennis H.
01/14/2020
Service you can trust...
They quickly determined the problem and repaired it the same day...

Burney, CA
01/09/2020
Customer service is quick and excellent.
Great work!

WT
Wayne T.
Cottonwood, CA
12/06/2019
F150 trans repair service
Excellent repair job fast easy no headaches.

Steve S.
11/01/2019
Great and patient people
Great service and the people are super patient and let me know what was going on the whole way thru. Thanks y'all.

Ricky B.
09/27/2019
These guys completely rebuilt my transmission in a timely manner, and at a great price. Steve was great despite being filthy dirty. No seriously he was dirty because he’s out there wrenching and getting it done. Thank you guys I will always recommend you!

Jiohn M.
Cottonwood, CA
GMC
09/24/2019
Great guys.. they know what they are doing for sure
Great place to have work done on a racing transmission... they really know there stuff!!!

JO
Josh O.
09/22/2019
Protrans
Steve and the guys at PT have taken care of us through 3 vehicles and this last one..a comple engine swap. Found us a great lo no used tech. Been installed now for a few days..bot one hiccup.. Thank you gentlemen see you again nx time!

DA
Dana A.
Jeep Compass
09/14/2019
Great customer service!
Quick to respond to checking out my vehicle and getting me an appointment. Much appreciated.

Julia K.
Oldsmobile Bravada
08/17/2019
Great service wonderful waiting room communication could’ve been much better. No text no phone calls had to call myself to see when my vehicle was ready and they forgot to do my air conditioner service
Financially offered financing that fit my budget

DK
Dale K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/16/2019
Friendly , fast , they know what there doing
Truck went in on Monday for a transmission and transfer case rebuild and got it back within a week ,,this is my second vehicle I’ve gotten fixed through them ????