WJ
WAYNE J.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/23/2020
Larry
I have been coming here since 2014 when I moved here. Larry and the staff are great. Always professional.

KU
KENT U.
01/20/2020
Awesome Service
This is the second time I've used Quality Automotive. The are very good at what they do. Got my Camry back the next day. Their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend this place. Ask for Larry. Kent Unruh/Satisfied Customer

01/16/2020
Great service; great price
Service is great. Fixes what needs to be fixed. Cost is great.

JAMES M.
01/15/2020
Amazing service and quality work
Larry and the boys tell it like it is and they always do a great job.

Not only that but they turned around my job very quickly.

I would highly recommend them.

N
N.
Lincoln Town Car
01/10/2020
Great Service at reasonable prices.
My Lincoln Town car had 2 coils replaced and now my 1998 Lincoln runs like a top.

Patrick Neely
615-812-5780

01/07/2020
Incredible Local Auto Care
Quality Automotive is exactly that. They fit me in for a brake problem I was having first thing in the morning. Affordable and trustworthy. My best suggestion would be to go first thing in the morning for he has a lot of people coming to him due to his trust with his customers, so he books quickly throughout the day.
I just moved here so it’s nice to know I have a trusted, local mechanic for all my auto needs (except tires)
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 01/29/2020

thanks

BD
Bonnie D.
Tennessee
Ford Crown Victoria
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Bonnie said she has been going there for quite a while and always gets excellent service. Their prices are fair, they do good, quality work and she trusts them with her vehicle. They are good people to deal with.

WD
WAYNE D.
01/06/2020
Great Quality Work
I would not take my automobile any other place for repairs. The name says it all, very Quality work, friendly and most of all honest. I have been doing business with Larry for 10 years and never been disappointed. I have referred a number of my family and friends and they also keep going back. So if you need automobile repairs try quality automotive you will not be disappointed.

GG
GARY G.
01/03/2020
Fast accurate diagnosis and repair.
Quality auto has always been fair and honest .

J
JOHN
01/01/2020
Intake manifold
Sent pics of intake before replacing

Volvo XC90
12/22/2019
Honest and reliable
They did an outstanding job finding the issue with my car and fixing it quickly.

MARCIA G.
12/21/2019
Great and fair service
Great and fair service done in a timely manner. Thank you Quality Automotive for all you have done for me.

EN
ED N.
Nissan Maxima
12/17/2019
Old Nissan
Larry is A trustworthy individual that won’t let a car leave until he is 100% satisfied that everything is right. The labor rate is fair and the work is great.

KATRINA S.
Nissan Versa
12/10/2019
Amazing!
I have been having issues with my car for four months and they instantly figured out what was wrong with it. I highly recommend taking your car to Quality Automotive. Not only are they good at what they do, their customer service is absolutely AMAZING!

LINDA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/09/2019
Car repair
Larry has been my mechanic for twenty years.
I trust him because he has always been honest and fair. He will not overcharge or try to recommend a repair that is not necessary. I refer all my friends to Quality Automotive!