Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Andover, KS
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/28/2017
Fantastic service!
Kent and his team were able to correct the issues and the car is running great! We are completely satisfied and will definitely continue with all our vehicle needs.

08/28/2017
Very disappointed
We have been using Quality Quick Lube now since 1998 with the original owners. We stayed with Quality Car Care under the new owner as we believed the stellar car care would continue. We have had a few issues upon picking up car after recent repairs lately. Yesterday was the worst yet. While trying to drive the car I noticed the steering wheel would not move, my husband took a look at we discovered the power steering fluid had leaked right out of the car & and a rag had been left in the engine. We do have an older car which needs extra time and attention but I am very disappointed in the service by Quality Car Care at this time. I hope to hear from the owner soon and get this rectified with assurance this will not happen in the future.
Kent C. from Quality Car Care responded on 09/11/2017

The Dooleys came back in and I believe that they are satisfied now! Thank you for the opportunity

Displaying 1 Review