Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Mick G.
Andover, KS
08/20/2018
Fleet Service
Kent and his team have been taking care of our business fleet vehicles for over 2 years now. His diagnosis's and repair work is impeccable. It's great to find an honest, hard-working, customer service minded auto repair shop! Kent will do you right, every single time. We won't take our vehicles anywhere else. Great job Kent!

TC
Toni C.
07/06/2018
Service at it's absolute Best!
I first came to Quality Car Care through my best friend's dad who insisted that I bring my car to Kent! And that I did. Turns out, after two days of thorough inspection and diligence, a previous diagnosis of my vehicle's true condition was confirmed. Being an older car, I just no longer wanted to keep pouring money into it. Kent spent TIME with me discussing options that covered fixing the issues, parting with the car, and/or purchasing another vehicle. Upon my decision to purchase another vehicle, Kent became my automotive adviser! Every week, I would call with a question or concern and every week, Kent would spend the time by phone to address the things that were on my mind. I felt he made a professional commitment to guide me in my car buying experience and assessment. All of which is INVALUABLE to a single mom who needs a reliable vehicle to go along with a super busy schedule.
With his advice, I did make another car purchase; and with Chris and the rest of the service team at Quality Car Care, I can take comfort that my purchase will be well cared for, for years to come!! The name states IT ALL....QUALITY Car CARE.

Daniel M.
Augusta, KS
04/05/2018
Highly recommend!
Customer service is friendly and awesome! Scott and Kent both show a lot of integrity in all that they have done.
They are very up front with everything and are as honest as they come. I will continue going back to them and referring anyone that I can.
If you ever have a problem with a vehicle, they can and will fix it.

Susan B.
Acura MDX
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business was super nice. They were helpful and they worked on all of her family's vehicles.

ZL
Zachary L.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Zachary said they provided good service and they were very personal.

Matt W.
Hyundai Veloster
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Matt said he was grateful that this business found a nail in his tire, but he was disturbed by the fact that they rummaged through his vehicle. Nothing was missing, but he had not given permission for them to start work on the vehicle or for them to look through it. Also, he was able to find a cheaper price for the oil change elsewhere. For the reasons specified, he would not recommend this business for service.

KW
Kelleigh W.
Kia Forte Koup
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Kelleigh said this business provided excellent service They took her vehicle in on short notice and the work was done well. They were honest.

PT
Pat T.
Saturn VUE
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Pat said he was satisfied with this business.

Mandy P.
GMC Yukon
10/27/2017
Car service
Always thankful for fast and thorough seevice

Tiah S.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Tiah said she's a long time customer. The employees go above and beyond and they take really good care of her.

Tanya B.
Kia Optima
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Tanya said the employees did everything as promised and they took care of her.

Mandy B.
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Mandy said the business was quick and they were able to get her in. They were professional.

DAN B.
Andover, KS
Toyota Avalon
09/22/2017
Work done fast and right.
Great job.
Kent C. from Quality Car Care responded on 09/26/2017

Thanks for the 5-star review, Dan!

Regina R.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Regina said the staff was very friendly. The waiting area was very clean and comfortable. They went the extra mile with the work on her vehicle. She appreciated them and she was glad they were there. She recommends them often.
Kent C. from Quality Car Care responded on 09/26/2017

Thanks for recommending us, Regina! We value your business!

AD
Aileen D.
Derby, KS
09/05/2017
Stands behind work
Recently when picking up my vehicle from Quality Car Care I was dissatisfied with the work that was done and indicated so. I am happy to report that the owner Kent Claassen fixed the issue and stood behind his work. It is good to know that I continue to have a reliable resource for my auto repairs.
Kent C. from Quality Car Care responded on 09/26/2017

I am glad that we resolved the issue, Aileen! Thanks for the review!