Northbrook, IL
09/24/2019
Had great expectations, but without punctuallity is worthless
Oil change service was good, but when you have an appointment for 8:00 am and the first employee shows up at 8:20 am it's a never come back for me.

Lake Zurich, IL
Lexus ES 350
08/18/2018
overpriced
I felt cheated. I purchased a groupon for oil change services. I called to book an appointment and told them I had a groupon. When I got there, they told me it would cost me additional amount than my groupon for the oil change. They could have told me this over the phone when I had called. This is called taking advantage of your customer. I would never go back to them.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/17/2018

I'm sorry you feel cheated. If you read the fine print on the groupon it says that the price is good for up to 5 qts of oil and your vehicle takes 6.5. Also it states that it covers a regular spin on filter and your vehicle takes a cartridge filter. You weren't informed of that fact over the phone because you did not ask about that when you called. But, before we took your vehicle in for service we informed you of the extra cost and you agreed to the that. We try to be as transparant as possible and inform of all costs before the service. So as I have said, I apologize you feel cheated but in our opinion we did everything we could to provide you with the best possible service.

Tom Tkaczyk