VM
Maple Heights, OH
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/23/2018
Superior service
Im always happy with the work thats done on my vehicle. They always get me in when i need it. I love the availability to have a loaner when i need.

PC
PEGGY JO C.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/13/2018
Eric and Team/Rad Air Garfield Heights AWSOME TEAM!!!
Eric and his Team at the Rad Air Garfield Heights location are Awesome! They are respectful and honest in what they do. I have and will keep recommending Eric and his Team for vehicle services new or older versions.

Peggy Jo

04/06/2018
Customer Service is Garfield Rad Air #1 Priority
Customer Service and satisfaction is first and foremost from Eric and his staff. I was greeted by one of the technicians and he assisted me with my appointment and my questions with the eagerness to serve and to make sure that my vehicle would be serviced properly.
As I waited for my vehicle I noticed that the many customers that came in were all treated with the highest sense of professional regard by Eric Spape. I have recommended Rad Air Garfield to my friends and neighbors and they have thanked me as they also have experienced the high quality of service and professionalism .
Thank You.

ZF
ZALAUNDA F.
Lincoln Town Car
03/26/2018
The nice customer service. 😃
The gentleman are very caring and respectful to there customers.

ZF
ZALAUNDA F.
Lincoln Town Car
02/26/2018
Customer service.
It should not take 2-3 hrs for a wheel alignment. Also customer service representative offered to take me home, but they had no car. So l had to use my car
They charged for it.

WS
WENDY S.
02/22/2018
Friendly, fast reliable service
Made an appointment for oil change at 4:30 and was done in less than an hour! Will be back.

MICHELLE L.
02/18/2018
Great hospitality
The guys there are very sweet and kind

MARNEY L.
Mentor, OH
GMC Safari Cargo Van
02/11/2018
Eric and his team
The minute I walk in it’s like walking into a friends house. Always greeted with an enthusiastic hello.
The work is impeccable and reliable. RadAir tries their hardest to get us back on the road in a rather timely matter.
Affording us a rental or even a ride.
Eric and his close knit team are 2nd to no one!

LORI B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/08/2018
Love them!
I have complete confidence in RAD AIR taking care of my truck, even when I get bad news about the needed repairs. I like the fact we can use the 6 month same as cash program.

DWAINE M.
Volkswagen Routan
02/02/2018
Satisfying Customers & Promise Timing
Satisfying Customers & Promise Timing

DJ
DEBRA J.
12/22/2017
Always receive good service and timely service. Appreciated receiving a "this is wrong with your vehicle and the cost" before any repairs are done so you can make that repair call. Time and location is very convenient.
Tom W., General Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center responded on 12/28/2017

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

SHAWN C.
12/11/2017
Highly recommend this location
Great staff. All questions & concerns are answered with integrity. Eric & his staff are very friendly & willing to go above & beyond their job description. Never have I ever gone to a place of business where you feel welcomed & all even the smallest of car issues are treated with care.

MELISSA M.
11/01/2017
Very helpful, quick service
I have had several small issues with my car in recent months (low tire pressure, broken headlight, etc.) and Rad Air has always been extremely helpful. I was in and out quickly at a fair price and was treated kindly. My problems were resolved and I wasn't hustled for other unneeded services. Very good experience!

LORI B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/01/2017
great!
They are quick and reliable. The tires they recommended were sweet!
Tom W., General Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center responded on 11/01/2017

Thanks You, I hope ypur cold is better

10/28/2017
Rad Air Garfield is so great because of the professional staff from the manager Eric to the technicians
The manager Eric is always polite and caring in regards to my vehicle. The technicians that work there are very meticulous in the care and service of my vehicle. Thank you for having such excellent service techs.

LADON B.
Buick Enclave
10/23/2017
2008 Buick enclave
Tom W., General Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

DJ
DEBRA J.
Garfield Heights, OH
10/21/2017
Greet service
Good customer service. Appreciated the drop off and pick up. Could tell the difference in car after service was done. Little pricey, but the work was needed and a job well done.

PC
PEGGY JO C.
Garfield Heights, OH
Nissan Pathfinder
10/01/2017
Eric and Crew, Thank You for the excellent service when I brought my 99 Pathfinder for service work. The team at Garfield Radair are always honest about the cost of services being done. Nothing is ever sugar coated just straight up honest. Thats what keeps me coming back when needed. Keep up the good work!

09/30/2017
Trust is the basis of a good business relationship
The staff at Rad Air Garfield is top notch, always respectful, professional and knowledgeable about any problem with my vehicle. Manager Eric has always been the most patient with me and my family as we are elderly and unknowing regarding mechanical needs of our vehicles. One of the main reasons we use the services of Rad Air is due to the complete professionalism of Eric. Thank You.

GR
GEORGE R.
Willoughby, OH
Ford Edge
09/29/2017
Awesome customer service Eric makes us feel like family and not just customers
Top quality services, always good service and professional work.