Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai

Review for Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai

Redford, MI
2021 Hyundai Kona
05/20/2021 Category: Sales
I went in to see what kind of deals Hyundai was offering and I walk out with a brand new 2021 Kona fully loaded. Devin was incredibly helpful, answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable with the car I was looking at. He was able to help me get a great deal on my new car and also in the color that I wanted. Overall great experience, great car, 10 year warranty and 3 years free oil change and tire rotation. :) Thank you Devin!
Devin B., Sales Consultant from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 05/20/2021

I am so glad to see you are enjoying your Kona! Thank you for coming in to get your new vehicle from me and thank you for being such an amazing customer. If you ever have any concerns or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me a call or email. I will always be here to help!

Devin Brees