Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jobea T.
Franklin, IN
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service
I've had great experience servicing my car w/ Skillman Southside. My Sonata has always performed well.

Joseph C.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Regular oil change
On time. Limited wait.
Very personable service staff.

CR
Carol R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Skillman Motors
Due to various events I surrendered my Elantra & transferring it back to Hyundai, that was two months before my return was due to happen.
Over all I’m satisfied with Skillmans handling of the transfer. However they were late sending the agreed payments to Hyundai & caused to be issued a late fee. The first & only late payment in the past 6 years. Therefore I’ll probably deal with another dealership myself in 3 years. Perhaps anyone else would not have this problem. Yes I would tell them about my experience & they should give them a chance anyway..

Diana S.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The employees are friendly, helpful, and explain what is to be done.

Jerry M.

John
They know you by name

Andrew S.
Excellent work
I always get my oil changes & car maintenance done at Ray Skillman. They have great service & a friendly staff. They're always upfront with everything they do. I highly recommend them.

Mattric R.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The best of the best
Matt Engal is really great with us every time we come in to the shop.. Very fast service. Thanks guys...

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Thanks!
Everyone was just very personable and my services were done quicker than was stated they would be! I was very appreciative of that considering it was snowing!

David L.
Bargersville, IN
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very Happy with service!
I took my 2011 Hyundai Veracruz in with my driver's seat almost all the way up and my driver's side power window not working and a problem with my passenger door handle. I knew the repairs to the electronic items would be expensive if needed, however the service team was able to get both of them working and I know the costs in the future if they finally fail. I am very appreciative to Skillmans team for their honesty to get them working not too many dealerships would do this. Most only give the replacement cost. I was only charged the diagnostic fees for all and was glad to pay that. Thank you Ray Skillman Hyudai for your honest and hard working service!

VT
Victor T.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service
I have always received outstanding service from Ray Skillman. The service staff are very friendly and professional. The waiting area is spacious and comfortable.

Trafalgar, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
good service
did a good job and washed my car

WA
Whitney A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai!
My Kona is the second car I’ve leased from South Side Hyundai. I love working with the employees and I will continue using Hyundai for all of my car needs.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Due to the time of the year, it was busier than normal. Played phone tag a few times but overall, wonderful experience. Hyundai really takes care of their customers.

Jonathon B.
Loogootee, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Review Title
Blaine was great throughout the whole process.

MK
Mande K.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Good ,fast, reliable service.

John G.
Sales team in service
I was in & out in an hour, didn't even have a appointment great team . I sometimes stop at Long's bakery, but this time, I got a dozen donuts from Dunkin donuts, they deserve a treat.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Fast, courteous service
Brought my Elantra in to have the headlight replaced. Was in and out quickly. Employees were courteous and friendly. Will continue to return for service

NA
Nancy A.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
They provided honest service while keeping me informed of every step along the way. They provided a clean lounge with comfortable seating in which to wait.

2008 Hyundai Tucson