Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review 28 minutes ago

2007 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent & thorough service plus friendliness
Great dealership, excellent service, nice lounge while waiting.

KL
Kathy L.
Shelbyville, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
I appreciate how friendly and professional the folks representing Ray Skillman dealerships are. I am impressed to see the same service personnel and I appreciate the way they show that they know what’s going on. I trust the service department to ensure that I am driving away in a safe vehicle.

EV
Eleanor V.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Do not know what this means
The service guys are friendly and very informative I love my Kona

Donald S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Completed as planned
Thought I made appt through online "chat", but service adviser could not find. Dropped off as planned an work completed that day.

RQ
Ron Q.
Whiteland, IN
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Provided excellent service . . . very neat and clean facility . . . car was ready when promised.

Cynthia S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service,will only take my car here.

Fairland, IN
Owner
they were fast they kept u s informed.it was clean.the coffee was good.

JO
Jason O.
Brownsburg, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Sunroof Warranty Request - Please Follow Up
There are two parts to this review, my 30k service and the sunroof warranty questions.

1. The 30,000 Mile service was performed flawlessly and in short order 5 stars for this experience.

2. My Sunroof on my 2015 Genesis is Creaking and Groaning at slow speeds and over bumps. I was under the impression that this would be covered under the bumper to bumper warranty as a CPO vehicle with platinum wrap. I was told by the dealer that it is *not* covered and that I would need to pay for 4 hours of labor to have the pano roof frame inspected and tightened. I would appreciate a call or email from HMA to detail if they are standing behind the product and warranty that I purchased on the vehicle.

CF
Candice F.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Honesty and Great Customer Service
I have been going to Hyundai dealership for over 8 years now and I love it!!!! Everyone is so nice, helpful and knowledgeable.. I don’t go anywhere else.

BC
Brian C.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Isaiah Ullery is that man!!
The customer service I received from Isaiah was Phenomenal! He kept me up-to-date through text on every stage of the maintenance process. He updated me on the next stages of maintenance my car would need and when to schedule them. He was very thorough but to the point! I will be back!

David L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa Fe Sport Service
Service team knew exactly what to do and executed the plan flawlessly. I was able to add some things to the service work that had been ignored at another facility. This service department was very good about helping me keep going during the time the vehicle was awaiting parts at no cost to me.

Ashley M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
GREAT value
I've enjoyed having my maintenance done at Ray Skillman. I know it's a thorough job. The communication is great. Amenities in waiting room are more than I expected. However the room was so hot I almost had to step out of the room, and felt dizzy. My temp gauge on my phone said it was 84 degrees. It wont keep me from coming back, but this is something that should be monitored.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place to buy a car!
Awesome staff great service and so much great inventory!

Martinsville, IN
Convenient
All good

AT
Amy T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Consistent Great Service
I bought my Santa Fe 10 years ago and still take it to the dealership for all of my oil changes. They are always courteous and I don't mind waiting in their waiting room, the free coffee is decent , I would not turn down free cookies either :)

John P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Skillman Service Department
They are always courteous and pleasant. The appointments have always run exactly on time. The service has always been performed correctly with no surprises in outcome or cost.
Several years ago, they had a golden opportunity to take advantage of me but yet were totally honest. This is the only place I will take my 05 Accent or my 2015 Genesis.

RP
Richard P.
Columbus, IN
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent personel
My Daughter Brooke Pitman is the person you should be communicating with since I do not use this car. Thanks for your concern. All of my buying experience with you has been excellent>
Richard Pitman

Mitchell C.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Simple oil change
Why do you need a review of how great an oil change is.. dealerships are annoying with constant emails wanting reviews for taking care of vehicles like they are paid to do.. oil change oil filter and $50 thank you for your service see you in 3000 miles and 3000 more emails

Robert C.
Bargersville, IN
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is pleasant and professional

Sharon B.