Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Courteous staff, great service. Good place to have to wait.

Jennifer C.
Monrovia, IN
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Special
Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai is a very special and fun place to me. I always enjoy going there to see and talk with the sales people. They are all very knowledgable and kind, especially Darla and another young man who always make my visits amazing! The service department staff are also great. I have no doubt that I will be back when I'm ready for another vehicle. My son, who is an avid truck man, also enjoys going there with me. My mother shops at Hyundai and now I do as well. Soon I'm sure my son will be going there to purchase his first new vehicle too. Thank you for all you guys do, keep it up!

Fairland, IN
06/22/2019 Category: Service
A quick in and out
Had to have the inside window shield replaced. I was in and out in the time they said it would take. Car wash was open this time, so the car finally got washed.

Nice and friendly.

Deborah W.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Very unhappy with the purchasing process. They would not negotiate a bit...and then during the finance signing we found out they delegated things without telling us. The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. I will buy a Hyundai again but not from Ray Skillman.

Regina B.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service. Very respectful.

Whiteland, IN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great aervice
Easy to schedule appointment online. Courteous staff. Please fix the carwash or give a wash voucher. Miss this as part of my routine service.

OH
Opal H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Good
Perfect

Darrel H.
Amenity
Great atmosphere and coffee.

Merilou L.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/18/2019 Category: Service
They work hard to locate the issues.
I always work with Brian, yet all the guys are nice and capable of helping.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
The scheduled service done while I waited. I was given some options as far as replacing parts. Like the clean waiting area.

CN
Clayton N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Even oil changes count!
Makes a difference when even for a small job, they gave us a coupon discount.
Great staff

Robert G.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Brian carpenter takes good care of me
Made a appt and got rightin

GH
Gary H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine service
Had oil change and routine service

Hard task made easy
We did not look forward to replacing our car but Ray Skillman Hyundai helped us by facilitating it. As senior citizens we appreciated it very much!

Sharon B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/15/2019 Category: Service
They were very friendly and helpful.

Ronald C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Skillman South
I would only recommend the service department.
After buying 8 cars, I was lied too on my last purchase. The car does not deliver what I was promised. I have beenfightongbfpr a year to have them correct the issues.

Janeen B.
Morgantown, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
Friendly, timely service
I was pleased with the timeliness and friendliness of personnel. The waiting area is adequate, though coffee mediocre. Another dealership with whom I have done business offers Starbucks brand and complimentary snack items, while soft background music plays. This is especially nice if wait time exceeds an hour.

Columbus, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Love Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai
We love Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai. They go above and beyond for their customers. The whole process was a breeze. We love them and Hyundai so much that we now have two Hyundai Sonatas that we purchased from here.

Shelbyville, IN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
I drive 40 minutes to Ray Skillman to have my car serviced because they are always quick and professional. I have plenty of time to run errands and still not spend the whole morning at the service center!

Ronald B.