Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Alicia S.
Rockville, IN
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service!
Brian Carpenter is the best at customer service!
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you in the future!

Donna C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Very kind people at Ray Skillman Hyundai
I always enjoy my experience with Hyundai because of the people in the service area they are always kind and take care of my car with high regards.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/26/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to take our survey and look forward to seeing you at future service!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Staff was friendly and kept me advised of what they had found. Have always had great service at Skillman Hyundai.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you so much for you 5 star survey! We appreciate your business and kind remarks. We look foward to seeing you again for future service!

David M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
2009 Hyundai Sonata Repairs
I received a call from Bryan and he explained that the car was checked over and that i needed a brake job because the pads were about totally worn. The price came in at his estimate and the car was ready when promised. I have always been happy with my Sonata and the service that Bryan and his group provides.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again for future service!

RP
Robert P.
Not to bad
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. As usual we strive for 5 star surveys so please let us know what we can do to earn that from you. Thank you!

Beech Grove, IN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great experience!
Staff is Friendly, quick and efficient. Easy process. Highly recommend.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreicate you kind remarks and look forward to seeing your for future service.

Jesse T.
Franklin, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent personal attention and service
Scheduling is never a problem, personal attention exceptional, service great.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for you perfect survey! We appreciate your business and look forward RO seeing you in the future.

LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for future services!

Shawn S.
Franklin, IN
11/12/2020
Quinton was easy to work with and went out of his way for us. We will be back.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for your perfect survey! Quinton does work hard for his customers. He will appreciate your kind remarks. Thank you for your business and we look forward to having you back

Robert C.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Easy to deal with
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for your kind remarks! We appreciate your perfect survey and look forward to seeing you for future service!

SO
Scott O.
11/04/2020
Bought used 2018 Honda Accord Touring experience.
Kudos to Ms. Hoffman for her prompt reply to my inquiry for a test drive of this vehicle. Great job by Mr. Johhny Sterwart and his assistant Mr. Bailey Osbourne during my car buying experience. Thanks to all who helped make this a positive experience. I will recommend the folks at Ray Skillman to my friends.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your business!

CP
Christine P.
11/04/2020 Category: Service
I know that they will take care of my car properly; I have no worries to leave my car there. Friendly people, coffee, tea, tv, etc provided for comfort. Thanks
I have assurance in taking my car to this Hyundai dealership, in that they will take care of my car, be honest, and take care of me while I wait.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for future service.

MA
Margaret A.
Fairland, IN
11/02/2020 Category: Service

11/02/2020 Category: Service
Great services
They treat you like family. It was like they new us for years. They took their time to find out what I wanted and needed. Matt Brown didn't treat us like us like we were just a sale.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you very much for you positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. 5 stars is always our goal, please give us a chance to earn that from you in your future service. Thank you again!

LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you so much for that 5th star! We really appreicate your time and look forward to seeing you again!

10/31/2020 Category: Service
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 10/31/2020

Thank you very much for your 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

Alicia S.
Rockville, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Service Manager Lisa
Lisa service manager followed up on my review very promptly by telephone. She apologized and suggested I rescore the review so here it is

10/29/2020 Category: Service
Need training jn customer service
New employees need customer service training. Great job by long term employees!
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience, I am going to be calling you shortly to get more details. Thank you for the feedback as I can assure you that we do not want to hear that our staff treated you poorly.

MT
Michelle T.
Whiteland, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/27/2020 Category: Service
The Employees
Every Employee is very knowledgeable and friendly. They act like you are family. Very fast at getting you and out. They go on your schedule not theirs.
LISA M F. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you very much for you 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you for future service.