Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Susan H.
Camby, IN
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great company
Friendly, prompt, do the extra little things.

HC
Herschel C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance made not so routine
Friendly, punctual and efficient. I only wish the car wash had not been out of service, but I was happy to accept their IOU for that part of the service experience.

AJ
Ann J.
Columbus, IN
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great car
They always fix my problem at a reasonable cost. Friendly staff. They don’t try to sell me on other Service unless they find a real problem.. I trust Ray Skillmsn. That’s why I drive from Columbus for all my Hyundai service..

GB
Geri B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
As always the Service Department cares about me and,my vehicle. I buy my cars here because of the Service Department.

David R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Very honest.
The service department is great.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Nineveh, IN
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Service was great, caring staff

Billy H.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Professionally operated shop and dealership.
I have done business with Ray Skillman for many years and they have not let me down!

Drusilla M.
Laurel, IN
Terrible Customer Service
The sales staff at this dealership are amazing! However the service department’s customer service was absolutely terrible!
SHAD W., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Sorry for the problems on this visit.  We will fix the communication error with us and sales as we can not possible give loaner vehicles out for oil changes.  However the key chain and incorrect charges were definitely our fault.  Sorry again for this visit.  We will have a key chain of your choice for you next service.

Shad Williams

Curt S.
Nineveh, IN
2014 Hyundai Equus
Hyundai service interval 67k
This is my second service by this service center and it was very good. Very nice service shop, friendly staff and easy to get an appointment. Went over the details of my services and it was very effecient. Took only about an hour for the oil change and the checks needed at this interval. It's hard to find a shop that's not out to scam you, but I think this shop is very trustworthy and I feel respected and safe here. They do the job they say they are doing and after inspecting the work they did it makes me trust them in there work.

SP
Sue P.
Martinsville, IN
06/12/2018 Category: Service
As always, they are very kind and attentive. I was really looking forward to having my car cleaned, they informed me that the car was was down so they couldn't wash it. I was surprised when I got inside my car to find out it wasn'r vacuummed either. I guess the vacuum was down also!

Jesse T.
Franklin, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Smiles and friendly greetings,
Each employee smiles when working with customers. Service is always good and dependable.

2012 Hyundai Genesis

They do a good job

KG
Kathy G.
Service department
Service department serviced my car in timely manner. I was greeted in friendly fashion as always. Thank you!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Review
Great job as always

Karen M.
Service Department
The staff in the service department are amazing. Friendly and courteous.

RD
Richard D.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
I love Ray Skillman South Side Hyundai
I have had and excellent experience with everything that I have done with this dealership.

Service department was awesome got me in and out in 30 minutes for an oil change and 1st maintenance. They even washed and swept my car!!!

I used to go to Firestone for my maintenance needs on my old vehicle and pay $60+ for and oil change. I only paid $13.09 for better and more timely service!!!!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!!

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Usually great service, but not this time
I have to come back another time because the "drive-ability" person was not at work on the day of my visit to Ray Skillman Hyundai. This forces me to take yet another significant block of time off of work to get this repaired, when it should have been repaired last week when getting my oil changed.

Dianna M.