Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Mooresville, IN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Parts
Check parts when they arrive !!!

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
I’ve had the Ray Skillman Hyundai service team perform all of my routine/recommended services. They are always professional, courteous, thorough, and happy to answer any questions I have. I highly recommend Ray Skillman Hyundai!
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business.

PM
Phyllis M.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Marcus ,Anthony and the Service Advisors and team

As always, I leave there after a service appointment knowing that my 2008 Veracruz is in great shape and I could drive it anywhere even with the high mileage. Wouldn't want any other mechanic other than Anthony!

Phyllis Manfredi
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you so very much for the kind feedback. We appreciate you allowing us to be your servicing dealer.

PB
Peter B.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service/waiting room
Very timely service, prices a little expensive but it is worth it, and waiting room is very comfy.

Ronald C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Service at Skillman is always good, sales not so good.
Even though service is good, my last purchase was based on false promises. Due to a disability, I went in debt by trading my last Hyundai to one that I was promised would help me to keep driving. After several discussions with Skillman's staff, no one cared. After buying 7 or more cars with Skillman, they won't take a lose to make it right. I have an open complaint with Hyundai USA.
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for your recent visit to our service department.  Also, thank you for the great service review!  We will make sure to pass your concerns about the other issue to the sales management team.

Marcie C.

Clayton N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Crew
Very pleasant experience always with them.
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

01/28/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
THIS SHOP IS AWESOME
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

appreciate it you complying our survey and  looking forward to serving you in the future.

James R.
Shelbyville, IN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Went in to have a recall done. Was in and out in less than an hour. The technicians were friendly and recommended my 90k mile milestone service while not trying to push it or any other services down my throat. I will be going back to get said service done with a smile on my face.
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Rating
Satisfied with service received on my vehicle.
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

We appreciate your input on our survey. Thank you for your service and kind words.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Can make appointment & on time
These are the people to go to for your car. You can make an appointment and they are on time. They also estimate how long it will take very well.
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

FD
Frank D.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Everyone is always friendly and good with communicating and keeping you up to date on how things are progressing.
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Dana P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept.
Isiah has been very helpful. I was bummed to see Matt go and was worried to know if I would find someone else to trust as much as I did him. And I feel like I have found that in Isiah.
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Palisade 2020 road warrior
I was having a gas vapor smell coming from outside of my palisade. Didn't see a leak or anything to have indication that fuel is leaking. Regardless I needed to take it in. South Rayskillman Hyundai had my Palisade for almost two weeks why my family had to go out of town during holidays and a family lost we experienced. They provided a car loaner. When I thought it was all going to be bad news because family lost. Everything was covered on Hyundai's outstanding warranty. I was surprised to have an issue under 6000 miles so early and after 1st oil change. I started to regret my early newest car. Then I was reminded why I did a Hyundai purchase and why south Rayskillman Hyundai service. I trust south rayskillman Hyundai to take care of the issues right, as they have for my family the last 13yrs (since I moved to Indianapolis). I went to one other dealership in another state back in 2017 for my 2013 sonata (purchased new at Rayskillman) . I was very unhappy because I still had to take it back a month later. I took it to South Rayskillman Hyundai. When I contacted Hyundai USA explaining one dealership got it completely wrong and south rayskillman Hyundai had it right, also the amount of cost it cost my family. Hyundai USA fix the mistake the other dealership made. Also got apologies from Hyundai and the other dealership. I trust south Rayskillman Hyundai dealership on what they are talking about. Regardless it is dealerships and they need to support their company's. So far the service at rayskillman sites has been great and honest. Also so has the finance department. I have gotten 4 vehicles now over the years at Rayskillman and always fully serviced at rayskillman. It's hard to find a good dealership but I will say south rayskillman Hyundai is always been on my family side and so has Hyundai. David and service team are honest people at south Rayskillman Hyundai. I thank them. I will post if I ever have a problem but over a decade of dealing with south Rayskillman Hyundai. I have never had anything bad to say. Same for Hyundai USA support when they listen to the customers. Always contact Hyundai 1st if a problem with dealership. I don't like posting good or bad but it needs to be known. It's a tough world out there but reliable shouldn't be costly.
Kristin N A. from Ray Skillman Southside Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you so very much for the kind feedback. We appreciate you allowing us to be your servicing dealer and looking forward to serving you in the future.