JONATHAN F.
05/07/2021
Job well done
Fair prices, excellent techs and friendly employees.

ROBERT H.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
05/04/2021
F250 over size fuel tank install
RCI Jeep did a great job installing an over size replacement diesel fuel tank on my F250. They were quick and courteous as always and now I have over a 1000 mile range on one fill up. RCI Jeep is a great place to get work done!

AR
Ashanti R.
Palm Bay, FL
04/30/2021
Best 4x4 shop in Brevard, hands down!!!
I personally wouldn’t take my Jeep (or any other 4x4) anywhere else!! Both the workmanship and customer service are top notch!!

JASON B.
Leesburg, FL
Jeep Cherokee
Great people and service
This place is great I found them online gave them a call to tell them what all needed to be done to my Jeep they said they could handle it so I had it towed to there shop almost 2 hrs away from where I lived I put full faith and trust in them to get my Jeep back up and driving again they did a real thurough inspection of jeep and sent me a list of everything they recommended to be fixed told them to go ahead they kept in contact with me thruout this whole process I was impressed even with me being far away they still offered to haul it to where I live once they completed the jeep I was able to go pick it up in person and they were test driving it fixing small things on the jeep so I had a complete safe and smooth ride home very impressed with there work and will bring it back for any future work I may need would highly recommend price may be a little high but definitely worth it ...from MR jason box

Linda M.
Jeep Wrangler JK
04/30/2021
Service was quick and timely. Friendly staff
Highly recommend. Service was done on time and staff very friendly. They are registered with Car Fax

AH
Amy H.
04/29/2021
Amazing
I am in happy with everything RCI being able to get my Jeep in to look to see what is wrong with the front end. Very quick on getting quotes done. Happy the jeep will be fixed soon by them as well. Amazing group of employees working their. Thanks again!

GH
GARY H.
Melbourne, FL
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/25/2021
Interior
Always expect the very best out of RCI jeep and they always deliver excellent results.

BW
Brett W.
Palm Bay, FL
04/20/2021
Best in the bizzzzz
It’s so nice having a local trust worthy 4x4 shop recommend to anyone and everyone from mild to wild builds

SHAWN W.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/14/2021
Great Customer Service
I brought in my 2010 F150 to have a leveling kit, new shocks all around, alignment and a new Mag-tec differential cover installed. Great service. I am now having them do so more work soon. Thank you.

GH
GARY H.
Melbourne, FL
04/14/2021
Awesome professionals with can do attitude.
Been using RCI since July 2020 and always great work and friendly atmosphere.

RO
RENEE O.
04/08/2021
Great customer service!!!
We’re new to the Jeep life,we stopped in and was greeted by the owner,he dropped what he was doing and looked our Jeep over for us. We then met the office staff who offered to teach us best mudding practices. Lol. We’re always welcomed and treated like family, no question is ever too dumb. We will refer them to everyone.

Johnny C.
Cocoa, FL
Ram 1500
04/02/2021
My favorite place to take my Jeeps.
I trust RCI with all of my vehicles.

FW
Frank W.
04/02/2021
Frame repair on my 1997 Wrangler
I bought 2 frame repair kits from Taboo Ind. in Illinois and RCI installed both on passenger and driver side rear wheel well frame areas. Good job on both. Superior welding. The cost was reasonable for the amount of fabrication and welding involved.

kevin m.
04/01/2021
Fixed issues with ease. Quick, great price. RCI should be your go to place for all your Jeep or 4x4 needs

AH
ANTHONY H.
04/01/2021
great service !! wonderful people!!
showed with an emergency...these guys went out of their way to help me! Very fair prices, and an absolutely clean welding job!! more importantly I felt like more than just a customer.....We need more businesses like this in brevard county!!!