NM
NICHOLAS M.
Jeep Gladiator
07/26/2021
Awesome team, fantastic customer service
I had some last minute modifications that I wanted for a cross country 4x4 excursion. I've worked with a ton of folks over the years and I called every single one of them before RCI. None could even source the parts in time, much less get them scheduled for install. RCI moved mountains to make it happen and didn't hesitate when I threw more wrenches into the mix ("hey, while you're at it, I'm going to need you to install all this other stuff too..").

They literally worked until the last minute and in the end, everything was as it should be. Next time, I'll call them first.

DERRICK S.
07/24/2021
Put the shops # on speed dial
If you are a Jeep of 4x4 owner put the shops phone # on speed dial. Make it a priority to use RCI if you want a job done right and with peace of mind that they will back the work performed. Thanks for all you do on my Jeeps.

RYAN B.
Ram 1500
07/19/2021
Great Shop!
Take your truck or Jeep to RCI. Very nice people, also very honest and work hard to make sure the customer is happy. It’s refreshing to have a shop near by that you can trust to do the job right. Thanks to RaeAnn and David.

MICHAEL C.
07/18/2021
Great Customer Service
We needed multiple issues addreesed with our vehicle and it was taken care of in a timely and professional manner.

SR
SHANNON R.
Cocoa Beach, FL
07/15/2021
Hot brakes!
Listen, you don't need to go anywhere else for your 4x4 needs. These folks have dialed in. They are a great crew, awesome customer service. I have taken my wife's jeep there, and they always do such a great job. If something isn't right, they go out of their way to make it right. Unheard of anymore.

AH
ANTHONY H.
07/14/2021
wonderful people ,quality work, fair prices
great service, wonderful people and customer service, these guys know there stuff ,very fair prices and high quality work...I won't take my truck anywhere else!!

Bryson M.
07/09/2021
Top notch work!
This will be my only choice for any future work from this point on.

DA
Deborah A.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/09/2021
They were on time and the oil change was done quickly.

07/08/2021
Jeep Soft-top Replacement
Friendly service, great prices and excellent workmanship. I would recommend any jeep owner to consider RC Jeep shop for any jeep repairs and custom upgrades

PM
Patrick M.
07/05/2021
Very professional and thorough.
Very professional and thorough. Chris (owner) recommended what needed to be fixed and replaced to get rid of the issues on my Jeep. After the repairs my Jeep rides 100% better. I’m very satisfied and happy with the work and the price. Thanks RCI!!!

KW
KENNETH W.
07/03/2021
Jeep YJ overhaul
The RCI team are very accomodating to get my new to me YJ up and road worthy. They even are helping to get the flat tow system that came with my jeep working, all at a reasonable cost. They are fair and honest with their work and recommendations as things like my inoperative horn was just a relay.

RO
RENEE O.
06/28/2021
RCI
Customer service spot on.Friendly, knowledgeable and pricing us reasonable.Will definitely be back

DT
DAVID T.
06/25/2021
Friendly/professional/honesty
Very good inspection of the vehicle. Very honest in their findings

FZ
FRANK Z.
06/24/2021
Total pleasant experience
They are professional and very knowledgable..From the front desk to the service dept they know their stuff!! I will be back again!! Would highly recommend to anyone owning a jepp!!

JENNIFER T.
06/22/2021
Great rain gear!!
Thank you for helping me get a great rain top for my leaky Jeep...lol.