KEITH B.
Did the job right!
Service rocks! They dealt with a temperamental install, but kept at it until it was done right. I will always take my Jeep there.

BILL H.
Trustworthy
Integrity

JOE P.
Mims, FL
02/17/2021
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly people
They did everything they said they were going to do. Prices are very reasonable

KH
KRISTINA H.
02/16/2021
Great Customer Service!
I had a new stubby bumper put on yesterday. I love it! I was originally going to order it through Amazon but saved money ordering it through RCI. I had the bumper installed like 3 weeks after it arrived. RCI kept it for me at the shop in the interim so I didn’t have to transport it myself. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful. Thanks to RaeAnn for answering my endless questions 😊 Investing in a Jeep is costly and it’s important to get exactly what you want. I will definitely return to RCI for all of my future Jeep needs and wants.

IK
IZAK K.
02/12/2021
good work and trustworthy
everyone is very friendly and they want the best for their customers

02/09/2021
Very helpful
Very helpful and always know what you need

James S.
02/09/2021
The ONLY Place to take your JEEP
The only place I trust to work on my Jeep. Honest work with honest pricing.

DA
David A.
02/08/2021
Passionate About Jeeps
RCI came highly-recommended by a friend, and now I am highly recommending them to you, the reader of this review. The folks at RCI are simply passionate about Jeeps. They understand them, they loving making them better, and they expect drivers to be able to get the most out of their Jeeps. Recently, they replaced a blown engine in my 300,000+ mile 2002 Grand Cherokee. That might seem like a silly thing to do, but the work that had already been done on my beloved truck and the shape it was in made the decision an easy one - keep it driving. With the replacement engine and the skilled team behind RCI, I expect to get another 200,000 miles out of my Laredo.

Bottom line, these people will keep you rolling.

Autumn S.
Jeep Wrangler JK
02/05/2021
Best Shop Around!!
Great company. Always takes great care of my Jeep!

TOM B.
Melbourne Beach, FL
01/30/2021
The folks!
It’s always good to know there is a business you can count on.

SA
SHANE A.
01/29/2021
Excellent and meticulous service done.

DT
Deron T.
01/26/2021
Always a great Experience
I always rave happy with the work that was done on my Jeep by your team RCI Rocks

PK
PAUL K.
01/22/2021
A Challenge
Gave Chris & Company a challenge. Install a tow bumper and a complete tow and braking system on a Wrangler JL. Pulling with a new Tiffin diesel motorhome complete with air brakes. They installed everything on both vehicles and it works great! A tip of the Jeep Cap to Derek who did most of the work. I highly recommend them!

DAVE S.
Melbourne, FL
01/22/2021
Great knowledgeable employees
The employees are great that offer wonderful customer service . All the employees are very knowledgeable and are very helpful with any questions or issues your Jeep may have. Very pleased with the work the competed on my Jeep and will definitely use them for any future projects.

Joseph W.
Sebastian, FL
01/20/2021
Absolutely outstanding
Every single aspect of my visit with RCI was better than I could've hoped for. I even got to meet the owners (Chris and Marie). I went in because I've been hearing a clunking sound and feared the worst. Coty thoroughly checked everything. Then Marie. Then Chris. They only found a couple of loose bolts on part of my suspension and wouldn't you know it, that solved the problem. I've been chasing that sound since November! HaHa Best part is, they wouldn't take a dime from me. Talk about courtesy and decency. I wouldn't take my beloved Jeep ANYWHERE but here after being treated like that. And they're professional Jeepers too. They travel all over and have built who knows how many. If you want to be treated great and KNOW you're talking to pros, skip everyone else and head to RCI Jeep in Melbourne. You'll be glad you did. I sure am.