PF
PHIL F.
11/20/2020
Great job!
Lift, tires/wheels, and a minor trim! In and out in a day. Service was great. I'll definitely be back! Thanks!

MATT P.
Indialantic, FL
Jeep Gladiator
11/20/2020
Jeep Gladiator Lift Torq check
Excellent service and friendly staff.

11/12/2020
Great service Fair price
Chris and his guys do great work. Even on short notice. They will squeeze you in.

Palm Bay, FL
11/11/2020
Trusting and treating everyone like family!
Great place and caring treat your vehicle like if it were theirs and treat you family!

TF
TRAVIS F.
11/10/2020
2008 jk
RCI took care of my 2008 jk squeaks and bump stear! Rides like a dream! Affordable cost and done quickly. Thank you!

KP
Kevin P.
11/09/2020
Great team. Lots of knowledge.
A fixture in the local Jeep community. Good knowledgeable team. Plenty of help.

TD
Traci D.
Rockledge, FL
11/09/2020
Can't Say Enough
I had a new soft top installed on my Wrangler. It was a challenge from the beginning, not on RCI's part, but from the ordering through the installation and customer service from the top company. RCI handled things professionally and kept me up to date from the get go, as they always have since they've been taking care of my Jeep. My top looks and handles great. I really appreciate the staff at RCI.

Palm Bay, FL
11/06/2020
It's a Jeep place but I bring my Chevrolet there
It's an awesome place to go to the owner Chris is great great to get along with great prices and the staff is wonderful I would recommend it to anyone.

DAVID S.
11/04/2020
Review
Will be back when I need something done.

RON C.

ALEX R.
Vero Beach, FL
10/09/2020
Great Work - Fair Price
Very professional. Great work and honored the original estimate given even though the job took longer than anticipated. Would definitely continue to get my Jeep repairs here.

RP
Richard P.
10/08/2020
Great service and I got to pet one of their dogs, what more could I ask for?

BJ
BRIAN J.
10/08/2020
Fixed the first time
With years of trying various shops around town and dealing with miss diagnosis of an issue and having to return for the proper fix or moving on to a different shop for an old issue. RCI4x4 has become my go-to auto repair shop, rather it is my car or my Jeep. The mechanics over at RCI4x4 has gotten it right the first time every time saving me money. With knowledge and service like that, why would I go anywhere else!

John M.
10/05/2020
Death Wobble
RCI fixed my death wobble! Enough said but they are super friendly and they stay on schedule. I really enjoyed their service and process. Perfect place for Jeep owner.