Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC

MF
Monte F.
01/09/2016 Category: Service
Monte said this business has great service and great work that gets completed on time.

JASMINE A.
Honda Accord
12/29/2015
We like the fact that Doug Dealy the owner takes his time to be sure that he checks everything for you until he finds the problem.
I would recommend going back to him. We own a Honda Accord and I have only had it for 9 years. I thought I would be very happy with it because everyone said, "Honda's are a great car to have and will not let you down. " Well I have never had a car ( and we bought bran new) that has given me more trouble. I like that the dealership has taken care of my needs with the oil service and all but when I went to take it in to let them know that my radio was not working and that I could tell it was not the speakers. The end result was a guy telling me that they could not do anything for me because if they tampered with it, it could cause the heating system to not run right. No way I am thinking to my self. This is our 2nd new car and the Ford never gave me this much grief. So we put in a new radio and every thing I thought was fine. Now couple of months later the car wants to die while your turning the corner. REALLY!!!!! Doug not only took the time to check everything twice but drove it around hoping that it would die on him as well. Nothing happened. He has told me that if it does it again to come on in. Not to worry because he has done a full check up on it and he believes it is something in the wiring. At least this is something to know. Verses the response of we can't really do anything for you and if they were to check on it he said it would nearly be 1,000 just to find the problem. I did not even spend half that much with Doug. He is a honest and up front kind of guys. We will take all our cars to him from now on.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 01/04/2016

As always we are dedicated to making sure we diagnosis the problem(s) the first time. You as well as all our customers are very important to us and we want to fix you vehicles correctly and to spend your money wisely as car repairs can be very costly. Thank you for entrusting your Honda us to to keep it running as well as it can.

CR
CHRIS R.
Keizer, OR
12/29/2015
great job
I think very highly of Doug, and I will not take my car to anybody else . He is honest and to the point with me.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 01/04/2016

As always Chris we look forward to making sure your van is running the best it can. Thank you for being a great cuatomer:)

CL
Casey L.
Hyundai Tiburon
12/29/2015 Category: Service
Casey said they seemed to have gotten over booked when he made his appointment and he had to reschedule his appointment.

Hi Casey,

Sometimes that does happen :(. Most of the time when we schedule you get in. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always striving to do better.

Julye R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/29/2015 Category: Service
Julye said she has been doing business with them for the past 10 years and they have always been good to her.

JERRY M.
Honda Accord
12/01/2015
great customer service
Great prices for outstanding quality

Joe C.
San Antonio, TX
Chevrolet Forward Control
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Joe said they did a excellent job on his vehicle. He had to drive over 2200 miles after he got his vehicle out, he didn't have one problem.

Justin W.
Nissan Maxima
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Justin said the business provides good customer service and the employees are always very nice.

DARELL H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/16/2015
Transmision Service
They are very thorough and do an excellent job.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 11/17/2015

Thanks Darell for coming in. We want all our customers to be safe and also be aware of anything that would make them stranded on the raod.

RO
RIC O.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/14/2015
Honesty, friendly, kind and caring.
Honest, hard working and they care, not only for you but what you drive.

Jim C.
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business did what they said they were going to do and it appears they did a good job.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 11/13/2015

Thank you Jim for allowing us to work on your Rav4. It was a pleasure getting it up and running so you could concentrate on getting your daughter married:)

GH
Ghorge H.
Antioch, CA
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Ghorge said the business provided outstanding service.

GR
GARY R.
Toyota T100
11/07/2015
O2 sensor
Too soon to tell yet, but I have confidence that it all went well.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 11/13/2015

Thank you  Gary for allowing us to work on your vehicle. It's our goal at Real Tech to not only fix the problem at hand but also to find any other issues that may spring up causing you to break down and inconvenience you. It also was a pleasure visiting with you as well:)

MJ
MARK J.
Keizer, OR
11/06/2015
Ford F-150 Noises
Doug and Jim went over the vehicle with a "fine-tooth comb" and found nothing! Yay! Didn't try to sell me something that wasn't there. My battery is on it's last legs but I have one at home ready to go in. Thanks gentlemen!
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 11/06/2015

Your so welcome. It's an honor to take care of all your vehicles.

RD
RICK D.
Chrysler Sebring
11/04/2015
Continual updates
It is nice knowing that your car is in good and honest hands. Thanks, Doug
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 11/05/2015

Thanks Rick. That's our mission to give people peace of mind knowing we take care of our customers whether it's first time repairs and service or in warranty work.