SR
South Hutchinson, KS
Chevrolet Chevy Van
06/18/2018
Red Rocks rocks!
Friendly service could not be more efficient. My vehicle is never touched until Brian is sure I understand every aspect of repairs and costs so I am comfortable and not surprised with extra charges. Service is prompt and efficient whether I am in for repairs or just stop by for a tank of gas or some 100 percent gasoline for my mower. if my vehicle has to stay there and I need a ride, I am driven home in a classy black Lincoln town car. I thought service like that was a thing of the past.

JARED G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/03/2018
Great work!
Pickup runs like new again!

MERLIN and MOLLY M.
Toyota Avalon
03/21/2018
Friendly customer service & quality work.
Red Rock is trustworthy. Their managers & employees are respectable people & friendly. We are always satisfied with the work done on our vehicles. Great place!

KAY B.
Dodge Intrepid
03/19/2018
I like the people working there, I trust them, they explain everything so you understand, they alert you to future problems that may be shiowing up, they do it all with friendliness and like you are really a valued customer.
I always enjoy going there even though i wish it was just for gas (Ha). I have gone there enough times to fell confident with what they tell me and the work I ask them to do. Always courteous, friendly, helpful and treat you like a close friend. Never pushy or do anything you haven't asked for without asking you first. Love that they tell me of problems they notice that might need to be fixed in the future. they leave that decision up to you. Like the E-mails they send for reminders, etc.

JEANNE T.
Nissan Versa Note
03/16/2018
Small Town Business with a BIG Heart
The guys at Red Rock Auto are always ready to help whether it's changing your oil or just airing up your tires. They always have a kind word for you and a smile on their faces. They give you options for the work that needs to be done on your car and they don't try to add silly little extras. They're the best!!!

TORREY B.
03/09/2018
Easy to work with.
Fast reliable service.

MARK and JENNIFER H.
02/14/2018
highly recommended auto shop
Reasonable pricing, honest diagnostics, fairly quick, and excellent work.

CG
CYNDE G.
01/25/2018
Honest & thorough service
I have always been very satisfied with the service I receive at Red Rock Auto. They are very honest. The staff is very friendly. I think the thing that is most impressive though, is they provide a link to go to which is a video of the inspection of your car. You see exactly what they see.

Ford Edge
01/24/2018
Excellent service and very well trained help and always friendly
I really appreciate that they always remember my name, always friendly, and reasonably priced. I'd be lost without them.

JENNIFER T.
Lincoln MKX
01/13/2018
Full service
I scheduled an appt for an oil change because last time I brought it in without an appt and it took forever. This time with an appt it still took 2 hours. And they said they didn’t call me about other suggested repairs because “we were kind of having a meeting in the middle of your appt”. 1) why when you have an appt should it take 2 hours. 2) why would you be having a meeting in the midst of it? When I did pay and get in my car to leave the glove box was still out and on the floor. So I had to go back in to ask them to put it back. Not great.

PW
PHILLIP W.
12/27/2017
Professional and courteous
They are very courteous and professional. They help solve problems before they become big issues. They always call me when they find things wrong that need to be taken care of immediately.

TORREY B.
11/23/2017
Easy to work with.
Simple and easy to make an appointment and great to work with.

STEVEN and STEPHANIE M.
Land Rover LR3
11/17/2017
I’m always pleased with the staff at Red Rock.

KAY B.
Lincoln Continental
11/11/2017
Red Rock continues to provide excellent service for our two cars & one truck. they get the work done as quickly as they can and give you a copy of the work they have done and also what you need to be informed of could be a problem in the future.
Always are friendly, polite, professional, and get repairs done as soon as they are able. Have always been pleased and if there is a problem after work is done, they are quick to make it good. No complaints.

MICHAEL W.
10/31/2017
They do what they say they will do to your vehicle and no under handed crap,done right the first time.
My truck was given the oil change I asked for ,truck was checked,and was sent an email on what was found,and this is how you know you're dealing with ,an auto repair business,only what you need repaired,we a smile,and they have a selfserve and full-service,gas station,new to town and I have found my mechanic.

10/28/2017
We appreciate your prompt service and fair pricing and friendly atmosphere.
We think you all are the best! So glad we have you to depend on for all our vehicle needs.

RICHARD M.
Hyundai Accent
10/26/2017
Flexible and timely
Very flexible to your automotive repair needs

SI
SHANE I.
10/03/2017
Never Disappoints
As always, the Red Rock team delivered on time quality and care!

MA
MIRANDA A.
09/21/2017
The only shop I use!
Always get great service at Red Rock. I know I can trust them to tell me what is needed and what can wait, and I wouldn't take my business anywhere else.

Ford Edge
08/14/2017
Review on Red Rock Auto Center's care of my 2011 Ford Edge
Red Rock has a very dependable staff and always does a great job on whatever my car needs are.