Dustin S.
Ohio
BMW M3
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said his experience was fantastic and he deals with a couple of great people there.

TAMMIE M.
Medina, OH
GMC Envoy
10/06/2019
Outstanding Service
I took my car into Richfield Auto Center mainly because it kept losing coolant. It is an old 2006 Envoy, so I expected the worst. Vinnie called an reported the only problem was the hose clamps were loose.
It is difficult these days to find a repair shop that doesn’t try to oversell. He could have easily said I needed new hoses.
Richfield provides excellent service and I can not recommend them highly enough.

PF
Pat F.
Akron, OH
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the business did a great job and they were very good.

Jeff S.
Lincoln MKC
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Denise. She said this business went above and beyond for her.

Mike D.
Toyota Tundra
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Mike said scheduling was hard to obtain.

09/24/2019
trustworthy and good
This service center has never let me down. They've taken car of our cars for many years and have never had a problem.

PK
PAM K.
09/20/2019
Walk In
Although Richfield Auto does all the scheduled service on my CR-V, today I was a walk-in. Seems some kind Good Samaritan stopped me while I was driving and told me my brake lights and tail lights weren’t working. Of course, I all but panicked, turned around, drove straight to Richfield Auto where Vinnie got my car right in and fixed the problem.was thankful, grateful and relieved to have a place like this I can count on.

MARK S.
Buick Encore
09/14/2019
On time and work done quickly!

KR
KIERAN R.
Porsche Boxster
09/12/2019
Another Great Repair
On time, honest, fair price, informative tech. We will return when we need our next repair or maintenance.

DK
Doug K.
Northfield, OH
Honda Civic Si
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Doug said he would recommend this business for service.

VV
Vladia V.
Strongsville, OH
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Vladia said the business had an amazing staff and the prices were good. She said Vennie, the owner, went out of his way to loan his vehicle to her for about 2 hours.

LO
LOIS O.
Cleveland, OH
Honda Civic Cpe
08/24/2019
New Brakes & Tires
I trust Vinnie & his team to keep me safe & on the road - Richfield Auto keeps me rollin ! The service is outstanding and professional. Did I mention that I love looking at the memorabilia in the public area? My Honda ❤️ Richfield Auto.

Lois O

FK
Fred K.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Fred said he would recommend this business for service.

SK
SANDY K.
Ford Transit Van
08/10/2019
I love this place! Staff is courteous and professional. They are quick with their service and close to home.
Thank you!

ROBERT G.
Broadview Heights, OH
08/06/2019
Honesty
Owners are trustworthy and honest.

BW
Bob W.
Uniontown, OH
Lexus GS 300
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Bob said this facility is great and has used them for years.

Hinckley, OH
07/26/2019
Great service, reasonable pirices. I was in and out quickly. I never feel like they want to make money off of me.

KR
KIERAN R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/16/2019
Quick & Efficient
The techs were ready at my appointment time and they completed the maintenance. Richfield Auto is a fine place to have ones car taken care of. Thanks.

BV
Bill V.
Wadsworth, OH
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he had no problem with his service. The employees were honest. They kept him informed. They provided service advice.

07/15/2019
Real people...real service!
It is a pleasure to take my vehicle to a place where everyone knows your name. The work is always done on time and done well. The team at RIchfield Auto Center always go the extra mile to be sure your car is safe and running well.