Nissan Versa Note
03/31/2020
Excellent auto service and customer service
I have been a customer at Richfield Auto Center for many years and several different cars. They are knowledgeable, they do quality work, and they are always professional. They discuss the pros and cons of different options, and I never feel like they are trying to sell me something that I don't need. Their time and cost estimates are always accurate.

Jeff S.
Lincoln MKC
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said in 30 years, he can only think of maybe one bad experience at this business. They do a really good job, they are really professional and really careful. They are really good at what they do.

PH
PAT H.
03/24/2020
Very good auto center
I don't remember many specifics as I have waiting so long to respond. I believe it was an oil change and removal of snow tires. They are always prompt, good at explaining, and good at fixing my car. All good.

MELISSA H.
Volvo XC70
03/20/2020
A-1 Service
Vince and Kevin always do a superb job.
They are honest and fair.
They find and take care of the problem in short order.
I'm glad they are local!

PM
PAUL M.
03/18/2020
Great service great people
Love working with Richfield auto

Ron H.
Ram 1500
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Ron said that they really have nice staff and fair pricing.

Jared W.
GMC Terrain
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Jared said the staff provide good customer service.

Cindy B.
Lexus ES 350
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said this business was outstanding.

JUDY L.
02/23/2020
recent service
Recently, as always, had an excellent experience at Richfield auto center. I feel confident that my vehicle is cared for by highly competent and efficient mechanics. Will return.

JOE K.
02/19/2020
Amazing Technicians!
Very Smart and detail oriented technicians! Fair, Trustworthy and Kind!

MT
Mike T.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he is happy with the place's service.

02/04/2020
Fast Service
I appreciate the fast service for oil changes and the convenient location.

TF
TED F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/29/2020
Good work with minimal cost
Always fix the problem in a timely manner

PH
PAT H.
01/19/2020
Very good auto center
I am always greeted well. The time predicted is usually pretty accurate. I trust their work.

JACK L.
01/18/2020
Quality repairs using quality parts. Attention to detail. Very reasonable prices.
I'm in my mid sixties, am an electrical technician/electrician by trade and know quite a bit about mechanical and technical systems on vehicles. I no longer turn my own wrenches. That being said, I completely trust Richfield Auto with both of my vehicles. Expert repairs, quality parts, sage advice, and reasonable pricing. They are located 16 miles from my home, but it's more than worth the drive.