Rick's Auto Repair & 24 Hour Towing

Marsha W.
Urbana, IN
06/01/2017
Nice people.
My husband had been in an accident and totaled his car. While he was in the hospital I went to retrieve the personal items from the car. When I went into the office to get the keys the owner and office manager were so friendly and also concerned about my husband. (He was fine.) The owner sent an employee with me to the lot to help me get what I needed. The employee Jason, was so helpful and polite. I don't know if they are good with fixing cars but their customer service is excellent.

Angela M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/25/2015
They always work me in even when I don't have an apt
Great place to take your car cause they work on about everything including body work and they always try to work u in if they can.

Josh S.
Chevrolet Lumina
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Josh said that he is a repeat customer of this business and they are quick.

Richard B.
Chrysler 200
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Richard said he never has any trouble with this business and the service is good.

LT
Larry T.
Ford Edge
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Larry said they do excellent work and they have great prices. He also appreciates being able to get in when he needs his vehicle worked on.

Chuck H.
GMC Sierra
02/14/2015 Category: Service
Chuck said this business put a sticking rotor back on his vehicle. They did not ask if he wanted it changed. They changed one side, but not the other side. He would have changed it if he knew it was sticking because that is a safety issue. He would not recommend them over the issues already mentioned.

Becky S.
Kia Rio
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Becky said this business got her in right away, did the job for a good price, and they were friendly.

LW
Larry W.
Ford Aerostar
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Larry said the business was reasonable.

AW
Ann W.
Roann, IN
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Ann said this business does a very good job.

OL
Otis L.
Saab 9-3
01/27/2015
location
good, fast, and priced well for my vehicle

HB
Harold B.
Denver, IN
Buick Century
01/26/2015
Polite people and great service
your service is very good on every thing I have had done I will tell others about my experience with you.

TE
Tanner E.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Christie. She said the business provided good service and the prices were good.

Teresa B.
Chrysler Sebring
01/08/2015
Great location,Good work
Overall they did a great job but i asked for an estimate before the work was done and i got that from Rick himself and he told me the amount and said that was with taxes included and then when i picked it up it was more than what he told me but that was the only thing i didnt appreciate. Everything else was great.

myris l.
Buick Park Avenue
01/08/2015
Working with people
I really did appreciate the fact that there was a school delay and I could not make my scheduled time due to being a crossing guard, and you worked with me and let me come in after I was done at the bus stop. I didn't have to re-schedule appointment for another day.

DA
Dale A.
GMC Envoy
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Dale said this facility does excellent work.

Jeanettah L.
Pontiac
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Jeanettah said Stephanie is extremely friendly and so was the mechanic who worked on her vehicle.

Adam M.
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Adam said the business got his vehicle done the same day he took it in.

KP
Kim P.
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Kim said this business goes above and beyond for their customers. She really likes Rick and the service this business provides. They have a good reputation and they are recommended by the Chamber of Commerce and the Community Center. They are reasonably priced. She has already recommended them to others.

VH
Vanessa H.
12/31/2014
Fast & reliable
I've taken my vehicles to Rick for the past 4 yrs. always dependable and upfront about any repairs/work to e done. I love the detailed email reminders for when service is due in our vehicles. There's a record to print off if what was done and when. Sweet!

HB
Harold B.
Denver, IN
Buick Century
12/06/2014
good service and fast polite
I ran late for my appointment and you still got me in I was only there about 15 min.