Latest Review about 1 month ago

06/17/2019
Noise
Noise caused by bad wheel bearing. Problem found and corrected promptly.

BE
Brandi E.
05/30/2019
Andrew has always been courteous to me. Having an older car, issues come up that need to be addressed and he gets me in and does not keep the car for days which would knock me out of commission being a single mom.

05/06/2019
Noise
FOUND PROBLEM AND REPAIRED IN A TIMELY MANNER

04/29/2019
Andrew is an all around nice guy. Real good service.

04/05/2019

GM
George M.
03/05/2019
Excellent Service & workmanship
Andrew and his team of mechanics are always on point. If there is a recommendation or additional findings you can always expect a call from Andrew.
Been bring my families vehicles to Ricks garage for over 20 years and always excellent service and quality workmanship.
Thanks Andrew!!!
The Mastin Family

KA
Keri A.
Lincoln, RI
Acura TSX
02/12/2019
good work, good price
Good work, great price, on time !

LA
Linda A.
12/30/2018
Andrew always does a great job

12/07/2018
Routine service
Prompt service for LOF and finding sow air leaks in two tires and repairing them.

LA
Linda A.
11/29/2018
Great job as usual

GMC Terrain
11/19/2018
Excellent, knowledgeable service
Excellent, knowledgeable service, even on a Friday night at 4:55pm!

MJ
Mike J.
Porsche Cayenne
10/17/2018
Quality and Integrity
Quality work at a fair price. Andrew has worked on a variety of foreign makes for me and solved a variety of problems over a number of years. Highly recommend him!. Mike J

JQ
Jim Q.
10/15/2018
Honest service
I first went to Rick's 30 years ago when I moved to Cumberland. I needed a clutch for an old Chevette. Rick wouldn't do it. He said the clutch was good enough for a few more miles and the car wouldn't pass inspection (due in a couple of months) because of rust. He didn't want to waste my money.
What? An honest mechanic? I had never met one before. I have been going there ever since. Excellent service at fair prices.
Today I bought my car in because the dealership said I needed brakes. I had gone to the dealership to fix a recall. Andrew checked and double checked the brakes. He said I didn't need them. Saved me $1000 and no charge. This is the most honest business I have ever dealt with.

KI
Karl I.
Dodge Caravan
10/13/2018
Willing to show customer the problem, and does not charge for parts not needed.
Treats the customer fairly, does not oversell needed repairs.

Bill S.
10/10/2018
Auto Repair Service
I have been going to Ricks for the last 30 years. Andrew took over for Rick and I can honestly say I have not been disappointed. Andrew is a great person and is always readily available to speak too about issues with your vehicle, and will accommodate your schedule. I have never been disappointed with the service. I highly recommend Ricks.

Bill & Deb Stephens

AA
Anonymous A.
Lincoln, RI
10/03/2018
Shady Owner
Owner let me quit a full time job to work here only to inform me on my first day that it was a "trial week". I never filled out tax information and was paid under the table with $100 below what he said I would be paid. Was let go on my third day due to a small scuff on another car i had cause that I was unaware of until he showed it to me.

RD
Richard D.
Mercury Mariner
09/27/2018
As always Andrew and his crew did an excellent job on my vehicle.

RA
Rich A.
Buick Verano
09/24/2018
I feel I can really trust the work that is done on my car. Also, I feel that this is a truly honest business.

DA
Don A.
09/19/2018
Trustworthy, reliable and technically superior.
Rick's by far, is as good if not better than any Auto Repair shop you could hope to find. Technically excellent, practically superior and delivers service with the highest level of integrity.