TD
Tim D.
11/13/2019
Snow tires
I have 3 vehicles that use snow tires, I work with Joe to try to get these in to his shop while trying to work. The first car I dropped of Joe looks at me, and said here take these keys, it's for the van in the back. I totally didn't expect this. He didn't have to do that. This is just one more reason on top of many that I take all of my stuff to Joe at right and tight. I trust him and his crew. Thank you!

Bob B.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/09/2019
2011 Traverse
They got me in right away and got the job done quickly. Always appreciate your quick turnaround!

Mike H.
10/28/2019
Disappointed
Since the original front end alignment was done less than 500 miles ago, I didnt expect to have to pay for it again to get it right. It already cost a set of tires.
Joe S. from Right N Tight Service Inc responded on 10/28/2019

mike was did the alignment last in9-16, you installed new front end parts since then, I charge a fair price for my time

Darwin M.
Reed City, MI
10/25/2019
Clean@ honest
Having broke down when traveling my son recommended Right & Tight shop that’s about a mile from his house, said it is clean and always busy, glad I took suv there Joe Sheehan was honest & straight forward, vehicle was fixed when he said it would be, price was as quoted, he also let me know a few other things I didn’t know need attention also. Even though Right and Tight is 1 1/2 hours from my home I will go back. A nice clean business.

BJ
Bill J.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/24/2019
good and correct service
You have done an excellent job of maintaining and repairing my old vintage pickup truck. Not many shops even know how to service carburetors anymore.

Jeff T.
Rockford, MI
10/18/2019
Pricey
Price was more than I expected but people were nice.

BO

Ada, MI
BMW Z4
10/07/2019
Great professional
Great professional with excellent customer service

PW
Pam W.
09/27/2019
Fast and dependable service.Thank you!
Was able to get the job done right away.Very helpful.

Jacob W.
Saturn Aura
09/24/2019
Feeling Robbed.. 200% Price Increase?
The part I needed replaced costs $44 elsewhere. Apparently for Right N Tight it costs $140. I know shops need to make money off of parts but 200% is too steep of a price increase for me to return.
Joe S. from Right N Tight Service Inc responded on 09/30/2019

you can buy youre $44 coil @ auto zone & install youre self. we used a o.e.m. delphi part

PM
Peggy M.
Grand Rapids, MI
09/20/2019
Prompt, professional, courteous. Decent waiting area, was in and out in less than 30 minutes. First-time customer, but I will go back.

GH
Gail H.
09/18/2019
Excellent service!
Awesome job and very quick service! Very satisfied!

DK
Duane K.
09/08/2019
Last minute take in on a Friday
Derrick got it done in quick time and just before the weekend

NR
Nick R.
Buick Enclave
09/07/2019
Honest and Great Work
Honest Employees and great work done at a reasonable price.

DA
Deborah A.
Middleville, MI
Jeep Cherokee
09/05/2019
Polite,efficient and reasonable. I was impressed by the organized and clean stalls.
Honest

GS
Gary S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/03/2019
No appointment was made, but was able to do alignment on my vehicle by end of day. Thank you

Jim D.
Oldsmobile Alero
08/29/2019
Great Again
I took my 2000 car to Right N Tight believing brake pads needed replacing. He took car for drive, and later checked brake pads. The noise I was hearing was from rust, pads have plenty of life left. Joe always looks to save me money by avoiding unnecessary repairs. Again he's proven himself to be a very trustworthy and honest man. Great having them in the neighborhood.

JO
Jane O.
Cadillac SRX
08/24/2019
Stellar car care
Joe (owner) has great customer service. He provided a thorough inspection of my car and the needed repairs for my vehicle. He kept me aware of the expenses and his quotes were spot on. I would recommend his business to anyone.

JQ
Jim Q.
Caledonia, MI
08/16/2019
LIGHTS,CAMERA, ACTION
EVERY VISIT TO 'RIGHT & TIGHT' OVER THE YEARS IS A DEFINITE DELIGHT. ASIDE FROM DOING A-1 WORK ..AND GIVING VETS A DISCOUNT...THEY ARE OVERALL GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH.

GK
Gary K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/14/2019
Excellent Work and Service
The Team had to create a bumper to bumper work list for my truck that was in storage. Great communication to get the work started as well of how things were going during the process of work.
At the end of the work, they cleaned the truck bumper to bumper as well!