TT
Trent T.
04/21/2021
Rear brakes engaged
My daughter dropped her car off with Joe and explained what she knew was happening with the car. Joe jumped right in and identified the problem and took care of it immediately.

Joe also found issues with the lugs and replaced them as well. I appreciate his promptness with this and explaining what was wrong.

TD
Tim D.
GMC Terrain
04/20/2021
Spur of the moment
I called Joe at 2pm. My wife was leaving the next morning for. Louisiana. The car had some issues that came up. He said jave her bring it in at 4. She was out at 430 with the issues fixed.

Dan B.
GMC Vandura
04/15/2021
The job is done right and the staff care about my concerns and seek to address whatever my vehicle needs to function properly.
i went in to have my van serviced and Joe noticed some extra things that my van needed. He promptly offered me his vehicle to use and went work fixing mine and did. It's also nice to have the peace of mind knowing the job is done right the first time.

Tom S.
04/14/2021
New brakes
Did a good job.

FC
Fred C.
04/10/2021
Customer service
Honest and fair prices trustworthy.

Ben M.
04/06/2021
Awesome service!
We’ve gone to Right N Tight a couple times now and both times we’ve been very pleased with the service and professionalism of everyone we’ve interacted with.

They don’t suggest things that are unnecessary and are completely honest when a repair may or may not be worth the expense. When something does need fixing they were able to take care of it very quickly to help get us back on the road.

Deb W.
GMC Acadia
04/02/2021
Always quality work.
Joe always gets the customer in quickly and does a great job!

FL
Fred L.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/27/2021
Work done right and on time.
Work done right. Very satisfied

Charlie H.
Buick LaCrosse
03/26/2021
Excellent place for repair.
Car had tire pressure sensors failed and called me back to tell me that they were working and let me decide if I still wanted them replaced. Since the car is 11 years old, I had them replaced. Most places would have just replaced them even if they didn’t need replacement.

TP
Theodore P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ford Flex
03/25/2021
Good service and a fair price
I got the brakes done on all 4 wheels, the work was done quickly and it seems to be well done. I appreciated that it didn't cost an arm and a leg to get done either.

Kyle M.
Middleville, MI
03/24/2021
Great shop.
I've been a customer for a few years now and have always received great service from Joe and his team.

LF
Lauren F.
03/23/2021
Friendly and Quick!
Got the job done speedy quick and affordable. Will definitely be back for future vehicle maintenance!

Bob M.
Grand Rapids, MI
03/22/2021
You did good prompt work at a fair price. You were referred to me by a friend because of your reputation of honesty and good work. Yo ulived up to this reputation
You were very prompt in getting to my car. I was referred to you because I have a good friend who says he has been taking his car out to your place for years and you’ve always been very honest with him. I feel like you lived up to your reputation. Thank you! I’ll be back.

Brian B.
03/17/2021
Quality work, done when promised

AF
Andrew F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/10/2021
Great communication, quality work done.