JQ
Jim Q.
Caledonia, MI
05/25/2019
NUMBER ONE!
AS USUAL MY VISITS TO RIGHT & TIGHT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MEMORABLE...IF NOT PRODUCTIVE. THIS PARTICULAR TIME WAS A FOR A SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE ..THE GUYS TOOK PARTICULAR CARE TO DO AN A-1 JOB ..PLUS GOOD CONVERSAGION BEFORE AND AFTER.
I'VE ALWAYS FELT WELCOME THERE BY JOE AND HIS CREW OF COURTEOUS AND EFFIECIENT , WORLD CLASS MECHANIXS .

DA
Danial A.
05/24/2019
Great service.
Very professional and fast service.

05/17/2019
Awesome Service
We had great service from setting up the appointment to picking up the car. The experience was easy and didn’t disrupt my day at all because I had a loaner van to get me through.

JV
Joel V.
Toyota Tundra
05/09/2019
Great Local Service
Joe does a great job and I appreciate his honesty. Very trustworthy team there.

BV
Brian V.
05/07/2019
Work with my schedule, Waiting room, Friendly
Thank you Joe for always accommodating me with my oriole changes. You always plug me into the schedule right away. Thank you Derek for the quality and quick oil change service.

EL
Everett L.
Freeport, MI
Ford Expedition
05/04/2019
Very clean and professional
Nice place I have worked in the industry and would send my mother to them

Ford Flex
04/30/2019
Never Been Treated so Poorly
Rude, nasty manager canceled my first appointment as I walked in, no phone call, even though it was scheduled a week in advance. Next day I go back and he proceeds to rip me apart because my wheels were so messed up, he didn’t fix anything and charged me $40 to tell me they were messed up, which I already knew. To top it off he had a temper tantrum trying to give me a quote for a control arm. I would never recommend anyone going there for anything after such a horrible experience.
Joe S. from Right N Tight Service Inc responded on 05/02/2019

some customers i dont need or want, waste my time on quote so your mechanic can fix. 1 hour out of my day i didnt need

HM
Hailey M.
04/16/2019
Quick service
The service was super quick! I went in for an oil change and they found a nail in one of my tires and my license plate light was out and they went ahead and fixed both and I was still in and out in less than 30 minutes.
Everybody was really friendly and efficient! Will definitely be returning in the future!

Jeep Patriot
04/16/2019
Excellent, Fast, Honest, and Afforable Service
Joe is excellent at what he does. He will also let you know what is going on as detailed as you want to know. He then goes above and beyond, offering help for issues you may not have known about. More than that, he also works as fast as he can, and the price is affordable for all the value you're getting!

04/15/2019
Good customer service
Joe is a nice guy. No bull.

Tim M.
Hudsonville, MI
04/15/2019
Emergency Servive
Absolutely 5 stars. My truck broke down right in front of their shop, they got me in and out in 1 hour. It would have been an easy opportunity to overcharge for services rendered but they were beyond fair and got me in and out quicker than expected. If I lived closer to their shop, they would get all of my business!

KV
Ken V.
Ford Edge
04/10/2019
Quality, Professional and Affordable
Quality, Quality, Quality work. Having four new tires mounted and balanced everything was as requested. So nice to find a full service garage that listens and dosn't charge you a arm and 2 legs for it.

BO
Bob O.
Ada, MI
04/09/2019
Joe’s car knowledge and friendly service

Chevrolet Traverse
04/07/2019
Awesome way they accommodated my timeline
Appreciated their efforts in accommodating our schedule and their heart to help out to causes close to their heart ♥️

Michele S.
04/05/2019
Service great but needs communication
They do great service but was disappointed that they went ahead and changed my air filter without calling me first. They charged me 24.95 for something I could have done on my ow. for less than 10.

CT
Chris T.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/28/2019
Awesome
Thanks for the excellent service and reliable work.

Larry M.
03/23/2019
Always honest and always a great price!
My truck runs so well and it is because I take it to Right n Tight. They are always fair and above all HONEST! I used to take my truck to a dealership and NEVER again. They always over charged and never did a good job. Right n tight always does a great job!

Chrysler Aspen
03/19/2019
Trust worthy without fail.
Awesome service. Super clean shop. Top of the line workmanship. Best repair shop I've ever used.

BF
Brett F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/15/2019
They fix it right the first time and cheaply
The place is clean friendly honest and very quick auto repairs at very reasonable. Much better than going to the dealership. I've been taking my four cars there for service for 12 years now

JQ
JIM Q.
Caledonia, MI
03/13/2019
THE BEST OF THE BEST!
RIGHT AND TIGHT IS THE DREAM AUTO REPAIR SHOP...FRIENDLY BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS AND EFFICIENT TO THE MAX..THIS IS THE AUTO REPAIR SHOP THAT MOST DEALERSHIPS AND/OR AUTO REPAIR SHOPS SHOULD REPLICATE.