Mark R.
03/22/2020
Quick and Timely
Great service! Dropped my car off at noon and they had it done and ready with an oil change in 2 hours.

James D.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/20/2020
The entire staff has the best customer service around!
I showed up last minute (right before closing) with a tire that needed to be repaired. The gentleman that helped me did not hesitate to work late and take care of me. Thank you for all that you do.

AF
Annie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
03/13/2020
Service excellence
The staff and work at right & tight can't be beat!

03/02/2020
I feel like we're in good hands
There's not much I hate more than trying to find a good mechanic I trust. Every time I have moved, it's been something I dreaded. I'm really glad I found Joe at Right N Tight. My father-in-law is a car guy and he gave Joe the thumbs up during a visit. I've been happy and at peace ever since I switched over to Right N Tight. I've had minor and major service performed.

It's a no-nonsense shop where they know their stuff. Nothing pushy, just helpful.

PH
Phil H.
02/25/2020
Friendly quality service at a fair price
Joe has built a great business in alto ,i have had him working on my cars and trucks for seven years. Never had any of his work half ass ,between him or scott his right hand man everything is done right ,fast as possible and very reasonable price ,he also keeps his shop very clean which says a lot

NE
Nathan E.
GMC Yukon
02/21/2020
Had a last minute repair and Derrick was kind enough to find time the same day to help me out. I appreciated the same day service before a trip.

Brian B.
02/18/2020
Done right and when promised.

Mark B.
02/08/2020
great place to take your cars.
Had new snow tires put on. Next time Joe and I will make sure we are talking about the same car. We own two Toyotas and he ordered the wrong tires for my truck the first time even though the gal took down all the correct info. LOL
Karen Brown

Jim D.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/17/2020
Quickly makes car repairs and avoids unnecessary expenses
Joe's integrity is outstanding, and he's wise on how to resolve a vehicle's issues effectively and reasonably priced. He's just a nice mechanic to deal with, and just down the street. Thanks, Joe!

NG
Neil G.
GMC Yukon XL
Great guys!
Always fast and friendly, these guys are great!

TL
Tom L.
01/17/2020
Always a friendly atmosphere.....
This place is amazing.... Always a class act. Work is done right and in a timely manner. Friendly people who seem to genuinely care about servicing your vehicle. Joe is a fantastic owner and so happy to see his business grow over the years. The addition of a front counter person (Cynthia) I believe is a plus also. If you are looking for a good neighborhood mechanic your search is over!

01/15/2020
Satisfied
Service is good. My car is making more noise before I put in. I don't agree on test drive fee. Overall they fix what needed to be and more.

Mary C.
Suzuki SX4
01/14/2020
Fast service great location
Fast friendly service! Convenient location! Fair price and did work as promised on time

Matt P.
01/13/2020
Good work at a fair price
Good experience. Will come back

David D.
Nissan Rogue
01/08/2020
Joe and employees
Convenience of location and employees. Honesty of employees