Josh H.
Greenville, MI
09/22/2020
Thanks
Joe is always an honest guy. Thanks for the assistance

GM
George M.
Gilbert, AZ
09/02/2020
Nice work, excellent communication, fair pricing.
Had a couple of weird things to work through on my 18 year old truck. Derrick kept me updated and we worked through everything on my list in one day.

Thanks guys!

CR
Charles R.
Caledonia, MI
HUMMER H3
08/29/2020
First class service and work
Reliable fair and honest

TW
Todd W.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/27/2020
Mystery Oil Leak FIXED
Joe and team came through by finding an oil leak that the Chevy dealer couldn’t! Great work and thanks for the prompt service! My garage floor is bone dry!!!!

NG
Noelle G.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/25/2020
Above and Beyond Service
My son and I came in on a Friday with no appointment because an appointment at another auto repair shop did not make a promised, scheduled repair to his truck. My son was getting ready to go back to college, out of town, and we were in a bind. I was so surprised when Right -N- Tight was able to make the needed repairs that same afternoon! This meant we were able to avoid a LOT of hassle. Thanks for the great service! You have our business going forward.

Cecelia W.
HUMMER H2
08/25/2020
Very clean and great service and communication
Their place was very clean. Service was preformed as was needed and in a timely fashion. Would recommend

BO
Bob O.
Ada, MI
08/05/2020
Trust, quality and great value
Thanks Joe for being trustworthy, doing excellent work and offering great value.

TO
Tyler O.
08/05/2020
Service after totaling vehicle
I have a 2000 f250 Diesel that I totaled in October.I had all the body work done and brought it to the right and tight to have an alignment Don my airbag light was on and my AC needed to be checked for leaks and recharge is all done in a timely manner. Derrick, the mechanic contacted me during the repair to give me updates and inform me of changes in cost. Everything works great! I just got new tires on it today and it works amazing! Joe is very friendly and quite funny but always tells you what you need to know.

DE
Danielle E.
Grand Rapids, MI
07/31/2020
Honest advice
I feel confident that the repairs recommended on my vehicle Are necessary and the job his completed cost effectively. Great customer service. I love these guys!

Jim D.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/29/2020
Way to go, Joe👋😃👍
Joe did an oil change and tire rotation first thing in the morning. He filled the gas tank and left a Spicy Italian sandwich from Subway in driver's seat for me. Talk about going above and beyond. I tell you, they don't make guys like Joe anymore.

SK
Steve K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Honda Civic Si
07/28/2020
First impressions
Just tried these guys out. Brakes and possible wheel bearing. Fair price on brakes and didn’t recommend bearing replacement. I like joes consultive approach. Seems honest. Place is spotless which means he runs a tight ship. I’ll be back.

CR
Charles R.
Caledonia, MI
HUMMER H3
07/24/2020
Great place to do business
Super work and friendly staff...honest and dependable

Kyle M.
Middleville, MI
Honest shop
Honest and friendly shop. Very professional with reasonable prices. I would recommend Right N Tight to anyone. They are above average.

Bob M.
Hastings, MI
Great workmanship done expeditiously
The is very clean & well organized. The brake job was absolutely flawless!

SL
Sherry L.
Pleasant & Knowledgeable Staff
Great service from very pleasant, professional and friendly staff. Great pricing.