4.6

AL
Andrew L.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said he knew what he was talking about, he had attention to detail, he did other things to ensure his vehicle was running ultimately, and he was a decent guy to talk to.

BL
Barbara L.
Toledo, WA
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff was friendly, efficient, and they got the job done. She is satisfied.

Alexander B.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Alexander said the business did a good job.

Athenia S.
Spanaway, WA
06/22/2020
Miles and Keta
I was referred by Les Schwab about six months ago to Miles at Rightway auto Miles and Keta have been amazing They have worked with me for all three of the vehicles I have brought to them I go here strictly to do business with the two of them they have done a wonderful job and they will definitely have my business In the

BW
Bonnie W.
Olympia, WA
05/27/2020
They don't return calls
I've been calling for weeks, leaving messages. I haven't heard back from them. They've had my car 2+ months. I've had to rely on what my son tells me is going on. However, he hasn't heard back from them since they told him they had to do more work on the car because the initial work didn't help. How difficult is it to return a call and let me know what is going on?

Tim S.
Kenmore, WA
Ford Expedition
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Tim said the service was good and fast.

Calvin C.
Cadillac Escalade
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Calvin said the mechanic, Miles, is a great mechanic and a very honest guy. They have great customer service.

Steve H.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the staff was very professional.

MF
Mark F.
Nissan Sentra
03/30/2020
Miles is the best
Miles is the best mechanic I have ever met, the most trustworthy also.
The Team at R., Shop Manager from Rightway Auto Service responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you, Mark. It's always a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to your next service. You're always welcome here. :)

ES
Ed S.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Ed said that they served him well and he's happy with their service.
The Team at R., Shop Manager from Rightway Auto Service responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you very much, Ed! It was nice to meet you, and we look forward to serving you and your business in the future. :)

Alexander B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Alexander said the staff did a good job.
The Team at R., Shop Manager from Rightway Auto Service responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for the review, Alexander! We pride ourselves in keeping customers happy. Hope to see you again! :)

Richard M.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the staff practice honesty and integrity and they are very helpful. He stated that they checked his vehicle very thoroughly and when they discovered that there were more things wrong with his vehicle, they decided not to charge him an inspection fee. He further stated that the business is more interested in pleasing their customer than making a fast buck.
The Team at R., Shop Manager from Rightway Auto Service responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you, Richard! It was a pleasure working with you. Kita and I both enjoyed the conversations. You were great. We hope to see you again in the future, hopefully with your next vehicle! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Again, thank you very much. It means a lot to us both.

GM
Gregory M.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Gregory said the business should explain fully how the payment plan works. He would not recommend this business for service due to this issue.
The Team at R., Shop Manager from Rightway Auto Service responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Gregory! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologize that it seems like we had a miscommunication. If I recall correctly, both Kita and myself went over the entire process in detail and depth and asked if you had any other questions or concerns prior to your leaving, to which you had stated you understood everything that we had discussed.

Per our conversation that you had with us while you were here, you had stated that you did not have any issues and that you would use us for future services and even recommend us to others. Unfortunately, that does not appear to be the case. We would love for you to give us a call and let us know what we can do to help the situation or help you to better understand your payment plan, and any other concerns you may have.

We always strive to take care of our customers and to make sure that they understand what they are paying for and how they are paying (Especially if financing comes into play). Again, we apologize for any miscommunication or any questions that were left unanswered while you were here.

Myles gave you a call, but it went to voicemail. He did leave a message. Please give us a call at your convenience, and let's see if we can't get it figured out together.

Kita & Myles

EM
Erica M.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Erica said the staff are helpful and they worked with her.
The Team at R., Shop Manager from Rightway Auto Service responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you so much, Erica! It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we got that pulley issue resolved. We hope to see you again! :)

Regina C.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Regina said the employees fixed her vehicle in a timely manner and it even runs better than it ever has.
The Team at R., Shop Manager from Rightway Auto Service responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for the review, Regina! We are thrilled to have been able to work with you and your vehicle, and look forward to helping you in the future, should you need us!