Road Runner Service & Tire

Kyle J.
Idabel, OK
Dodge Durango
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff was friendly and the business did a good job at solving the problem.
Ronnie & Regina M., Owners from Road Runner Service & Tire responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for your review and your business.

LW
Lloyd W.
Blossom, TX
Chrysler 300
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Lloyd said he was disappointed with the people working at the business.

I'm sorry you were unhappy with us test driving your vehicle. When we make the kind of suspension repairs and a front wheel alignment, it is part of the job and agreement to test drive it and make sure everything is working properly before we consider your car ready to give back to you. This keeps you from being inconvienced with coming back with a car pulling, wearing tires or a steering wheel being off center. Sometimes it is nessesarry to test drive them more than once depending on the type of repairs that was made. In your case, your vehicle had to be driven a couple of times. I'm sorry you are under the impression are technician was out joy riding all day in your car... that is simple not true and obviously we can no longer help you with your repairs if you do not trust us to do the job you hired us to do.

JAMES D.
Reno, TX
08/31/2017
BMW work
These cats work fast and know their job
Ronnie & Regina M., Owners from Road Runner Service & Tire responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you James for taking the time to review us. We strive to make you feel at home. We appreciate your business.

CT
CURTIS` T.
08/30/2017
Feels like home.
The minute I walked thru the door I felt like I walking into a place I had been many times before. They listened to my problem and my story, talked to me as though I had been coming there for years. Offered solutions to fixes my truck needed and then proceeded to make the repairs in a timely manner. But the biggest thing I saw was that they treated everyone, who came thru their door, the same way, I just found my new service and repair center.

Oh my gosh!!!... What an awesome review. Thank you so much for your kind words. That's exactly how we want everyone to feel & we're so glad to hear thats how you felt. We look forward to building a relationship with you. Sincerely, Regi Melton

STEVE. S.
Lincoln MKX
08/28/2017
Customer Service.
Customer Service and Quality of Work.
Ronnie & Regina M., Owners from Road Runner Service & Tire responded on 08/29/2017

Thank you for taking time review our business. We strive to keep a 5 star rating and we always want you to to get a 5 star service. We appreciate your business. Thank you...~Regi

RN
Rickie N.
Buick Century
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Rickie said the business has nice people working there and they know what they are doing.

Hi Mrs Norton, I'm sorry we did not meet a 5 star rating with you. Please let us know what we can do better to make your experience the best it can be. We strive to keep our ratings at 5 star because in our opinion... 4 just isn't good enough. Please call us and let us know what went wrong with your visit and we will do everything we can to rectify it. Also, we hope your friend you brought in was happy with the free service she recieved. Thank you, ~ Regi Melton

DAVID P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/26/2017
Honesty, and fair price
Will return as long as I live in Paris area.
Ronnie & Regina M., Owners from Road Runner Service & Tire responded on 08/28/2017

Hi David, I'm sorry we did not meet a 5 star rating with you. Please let us know what we can do better to make your experience the best it can be. We strive to keep our ratings at 5 star because in our opinion... 4 just isn't good enough. Please call us and let us know what went wrong with your visit and we will do everything we can to rectify it. Thank you, ~ Regi Melton

RK
Ruth K.
Lincoln Town Car
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Ruth said she depends on them very much when she is in trouble with her vehicle. They are so honest and caring. They treat her so well that she is spoiled rotten.

Rick M.
Texas
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Rick said he would recommend this business for service.
Ronnie & Regina M., Owners from Road Runner Service & Tire responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Rick, I'm sorry we did not meet a 5 star rating with you. Please let us know what we can do better to make your experience the best it can be. We strive to keep our ratings at 5 star because in our opinion... 4 just isn't good enough. Please call us and let us know what went wrong with your visit and we will do everything we can to rectify it. Thank you, ~ Regi Melton

Shawn M.
Cooper, TX
GMC Yukon XL
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Hillary. She said has used this business for years without any issues. She loves their service.

Thank you Hillary for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business. We work hard to keep our ratings at 5 star. If there is ever a problem with our service, please do not hesitate to contact us. I'm sorry we did not meet a 5 star rating with your father in law. Please tell him to let us know what we can do better to make his experience the best it can be. We strive to keep our ratings at 5 star because in our opinion... 4 just isn't good enough. Please call us and let us know what went wrong with his visit and we will do everything we can to rectify it. Thank you, ~ Regi Melton

Billy M.
Volkswagen Beetle
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Brandon. He said they have great service.

Thank you Brandon for reviewing your grandmothers survey. We have literally been servicing gererations of your family since your dad worked for us back in the 80's. We appreciate your business and taking time to review us.

KL
Ken L.
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Ken said he uses this business all the time and he always gets excellent service from them.

Thank you for your business and confidence in our work.

TK
Travis K.
Powderly, TX
08/21/2017 Category: Service
Travis said it was good service. He dealt directly with the owner, Ronnie, who is a good, straightforward guy. The time frame was spot on. It was a good experience.

Thank you for taking time to review us a 5 star. We strive to keep a good rating along with great customer service.

CK
CURTIS K.
Hugo, OK
08/18/2017
Always the best! Friendly and caring. Takes great care of my old Ford!

Your business is very much appreciated. Thank you!

MK
Matt K.
Texas
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Matt said they provided the best service and price. They got right on it and worked hard to make sure he got what he needed.

Steve M.
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Steve said the business did a good job and the prices were also fair.

KE
KIM E.
08/15/2017
Great Customer Service!
I would recommend this to everyone! The service is great the staff is friendly!

Thank you Kim. We appreciate your & Ricks business very much. Also, thank you for the awesome dessert.

RT
RONNIE T.
08/15/2017
friendly staff. great prices, great quality work
very please with the service I get at Road Runner. Ronnie and his staff are great mechanics and great people.

Thank you Ronnie. We appreciate your business.

JOHN M.
Powderly, TX
08/13/2017
Competent and friendly
They always go above and beyond my expectations.

And you reward us with donuts! Thank you!!!!

PP
PAULA P.
08/13/2017
You guys are awesome!
Thank you for being there and being honest and trustworthy.

Thank you Paula for putting your trust in us.