Latest Review about 1 month ago

KIM E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/07/2018
Great Service!
They never let me down! Best customer service! Friendly staff! They are the best!

TW
TRACI W.
10/30/2018
Great place, Great people
My daughter ruined a tire on her car and needed a new one. I called road runner and the next morning they had the same tire that was on her car. They took no time at all to install it on her car. I won't do business anywhere else.

PH
PATSY H.
10/19/2018
P Holm
Always the best service. Dependable, reliable service that they stand behind and never overcharge. I trust them completely and tell others about them.

Ford Edge
09/28/2018
They tend to business and keep updated on estimated cost and work progress.
Work was completed in a timely manner and for the estimated cost.

RD
Great service.......wonderful people

RICKEY M.
09/22/2018
Great place
I highly recommend this business to anyone who is looking for tires or front end work on their car

PH
PATSY H.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/12/2018
Patsy
I know when I go in they will never try to sell me anything I do not need. Their work is the most trust worthy and I know when I leave my car has been cared for the correct way. I'm not sure I have ever knownmore honest and friendly business owners.

CK
CURTIS K.
Hugo, OK
09/09/2018
As always, awesome service! Short wait before our vehicle was put on the rack. New man at the desk is doing a great job!

09/08/2018
Trustworthy, this business really cares about their customers
We can always count on Road Runner to provide excellent service in a timely manner, I highly recomend them to everyone.

THOMAS B.
Nissan Frontier
08/30/2018
They have the BEST Service .
The best part is the People. They hear what the customer is saying.

DARRELL B.
08/07/2018
Trustworthy
I've taken my vehicles to Road Runner for more years than I can remember. Not once have I ever felt that I was being taken advantage of. They are always professional, reliable and friendly.

RD
RICKY D.
Dodge Dart
08/03/2018
Denise Dority
Best place in Paris

07/22/2018
Trustworthy, this business really cares about their customers
This is the only business I use to maintain & repair my vehicles!

ED
ED D.
Buick Enclave
07/11/2018
Ed’s Buick
GREAT! Always has been. Always know they tell you honestly what you need and don’t need. They really care and take care of you!!

06/19/2018
Trustworthy, this business really cares about their customers
We've been customers for 9 years and they never fail to exceed our expectations!

05/19/2018
Awesome customer service
As always great customer service, quality work at a fair price & in a timely manner! I wont go anywhere else!

DORIS S.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/18/2018
Customer Service
Customer Service is great, service and parts are explained so there are no surprises, up front and honest.

BARBARA M.
Deport, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/07/2018
great
great and most honest people ever

SG
SHERI G.
Denison, TX
Honda Element
03/28/2018
Service is always friendly - professional - affordable. As always, Regi was a shining star!

TR
TONY R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/26/2018
Awesome Service
Always a great experience at Roadrunner. Ronnie and Reggie are top-notch. Definitely worth taking your vehicle to them.