Road Runner Service & Tire

mitchell s.
03/28/2019
Best service center in Paris
I can't say enough about how caring the man (Scott) who owns this shop is. There was an older lady who had a problem with her car that he felt needed someone who dealt with her particular problem. He called the place for her, carried her to their shop and gave her his own truck to drive until they could get her truck fixed. I myself backed my car into his truck and he felt so bad for my dumb mistake that he offered to do a pin stripe job on my car that he heard me talking about earlier for free to try an offset the cost of having to take my car in and have it fixed. I had already ordered the striping and had paid the $300 deposit, so I went ahead and let the other people stripe my car. With that said, I couldn't have allowed him to do it for free anyway, because it wasn't his fault that i smashed my car into his truck.which It thankfully didn't hurt . Anyway, I say all this because I had never met this man and yet he restored my faith in humanity and he also gave me the best price on a great set of tires for my camaro, and I highly recommend his place of business for your vehicles needs.

KE
KIM E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/07/2018
Great Service!
They never let me down! Best customer service! Friendly staff! They are the best!

TW
TRACI W.
10/30/2018
Great place, Great people
My daughter ruined a tire on her car and needed a new one. I called road runner and the next morning they had the same tire that was on her car. They took no time at all to install it on her car. I won't do business anywhere else.

PH
PATSY H.
10/19/2018
P Holm
Always the best service. Dependable, reliable service that they stand behind and never overcharge. I trust them completely and tell others about them.

Ford Edge
09/28/2018
They tend to business and keep updated on estimated cost and work progress.
Work was completed in a timely manner and for the estimated cost.

RD
Great service.......wonderful people

RICKEY M.
09/22/2018
Great place
I highly recommend this business to anyone who is looking for tires or front end work on their car

PH
PATSY H.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/12/2018
Patsy
I know when I go in they will never try to sell me anything I do not need. Their work is the most trust worthy and I know when I leave my car has been cared for the correct way. I'm not sure I have ever knownmore honest and friendly business owners.

CK
CURTIS K.
Hugo, OK
09/09/2018
As always, awesome service! Short wait before our vehicle was put on the rack. New man at the desk is doing a great job!

09/08/2018
Trustworthy, this business really cares about their customers
We can always count on Road Runner to provide excellent service in a timely manner, I highly recomend them to everyone.

THOMAS B.
Nissan Frontier
08/30/2018
They have the BEST Service .
The best part is the People. They hear what the customer is saying.

DARRELL B.
08/07/2018
Trustworthy
I've taken my vehicles to Road Runner for more years than I can remember. Not once have I ever felt that I was being taken advantage of. They are always professional, reliable and friendly.

RD
RICKY D.
Dodge Dart
08/03/2018
Denise Dority
Best place in Paris

07/22/2018
Trustworthy, this business really cares about their customers
This is the only business I use to maintain & repair my vehicles!

ED
ED D.
Buick Enclave
07/11/2018
Ed’s Buick
GREAT! Always has been. Always know they tell you honestly what you need and don’t need. They really care and take care of you!!

06/19/2018
Trustworthy, this business really cares about their customers
We've been customers for 9 years and they never fail to exceed our expectations!

05/19/2018
Awesome customer service
As always great customer service, quality work at a fair price & in a timely manner! I wont go anywhere else!

DORIS S.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/18/2018
Customer Service
Customer Service is great, service and parts are explained so there are no surprises, up front and honest.

BARBARA M.
Deport, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/07/2018
great
great and most honest people ever

SG
SHERI G.
Denison, TX
Honda Element
03/28/2018
Service is always friendly - professional - affordable. As always, Regi was a shining star!