RU
RIchard U.
Gordonville, TX
Lexus ES 350
09/17/2019
The place to trust with you vehicle
Malcolm took good care of the Lexus and found some surprising evidence in the air condition filter, RATS NEST,
Terry the owner and Malcolm the mechanic give me some good advise on trying to keep critters out of the car.
Only dissatisfaction I had was waiting a while for the new air conditioning filter. In which I told them just put the old one back in and I will come back to have the one ordered installed. Felt like an hour and half was plenty of time for the oil change. Not really their fault but it is whoever (Napa) they get their parts from, is dropping the ball. So I am still giving them a five star rating. Good people, Good advise.

Carl S.
Bells, TX
09/16/2019
Fantastic quality service
This Is my 2nd time to use alpha Transmission. I had trouble with my 1st car, They took care of everything at the price quoted " and now my 2nd car has issues and they did a great job on it as well. courteous service attention to detail thank you so much

Doug B.
Whitesboro, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
09/05/2019
‘82 corvette
Buba & Terry are always courteous & professional. They do good work & are honest caring people. Samantha is a great addition

09/03/2019
I got a personal, follow up phone call from the mechanic.
It must have been the first time in my 36 years of driving that I got a personal, follow up phone call from the mechanic. He knew I was having multiple issues with my car and he just wanted to know if everything was running smoothly. Wow! When Bubba was recommended to me (by his wife), she told me Alpha might be a little more expensive than other mechanics in town, but I won't beat the quality. She was right. I highly recommend Alpha Transmission and Auto.

Danielle W.
Plano, TX
Toyota Celica
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said that they did a wonderful job.

RU
RIchard U.
Gordonville, TX
GMC Envoy
08/16/2019
Another fine service
Had trouble with the GMC. Can't fix what they don't see.
However they did fix the AC and that was of the up most importance in this Texas Heat.
Another fine service with these guys.

Kenner S.
Dodge Durango
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Kenner said that the business is the best. He said that the staff is awesome.

Richard W.
08/02/2019
Very Professional
Very pleased with the results. Buba had excellent knowledge of the issue I experienced. The problem was corrected and all is well with the world. I would use Alpha again without hesitation.

Thomas B.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the employees repaired his vehicle. His vehicles four wheel drive does not seem to be working after his visit.

KH
Kayla H.
Calera, OK
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Kayla said the business was very professional.

Melody W.
Denison, TX
Ford RV Cutaway
07/26/2019
They are the nicest people.
I took my motor home to alpha transmission to fix my transmission as it was slipping .these people checked it out from top to bottom and found out it wasn't slipping and just needed a battery and a tune up and they checked out everything else and only fixed what was needed their cost were very reasonable in fact way less then a other company would have charged me. I am also very impressed with all the people there from the owner and the receptionist and the mechanic s that fixed every thing. They are the nicest people i have met in a long time and very honest. I would recommend this company for all your automotive problems they will fix it and treat you like part of the family.

Robert H.
Whitesboro, TX
07/24/2019
Had my Jeep brought in they did motor swap and transmission rebuild customer friendly called and told me all issues they found rates were responsible didn’t feel like they were in business to just steal your money I would recommend them to anyone.
Bubba did a great job did take a little longer but with great customer and a busy shop won’t risk quality work to rush you out the door.

Janice W.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Janice said the employees have always been good to her.

Jenny M.
Jeep Compass
07/22/2019
Amazing customer service
This business is great, I personally wouldn’t ever take my Jeep to anyone else other then Buba and Terry at Alpha. They’ve worked on 2 of my personal vehicles and multiple within my family. Always great work, great customer service, great about details, and have a great turn around.

KK
Kelly K.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/14/2019
On time and gets the job done right

Ron B.
07/09/2019
Honest great service
I have brought different vechicles to them over the past 10 years. They check the problem and give you honest repair quotes.

Randy H.
07/07/2019
Friendly professional
Always very friendly helpful and explains issues competitive price very professional and always does a great job the first time.

BC
Bubba C.
Collinsville, TX
Pontiac
07/04/2019
Vehicle repair
Outstanding service and Professional work.
Timely repair on my vehicle which was really appreciated .

BP
Bill P.
Ford Excursion
07/03/2019
Customer Service
Had several vehicles worked on & always happy with their work. Had some warranty work done recently & honored all precious work.

Doug C.
Gainesville, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
06/27/2019
First Rate Work
I have had four vehicles repaired at Alpha. I’m very satisfied with how each one was repaired. They have done a great job for a fair price each time. The next time I need someone to work on one of my vehicles I will take it to Alpha.