Matt R.
Anna, TX
02/20/2019
03 Dodge Cummins
2 different shops tried fixing my truck, Bubba and Terry never gave up and got my truck back today and it's running better than it ever has they also installed dual micron filter system I'm VERY pleased with there work I would recommend them to anyone who truly cares about there vehicle as much as is do. Thanks a Bunch guys

BD
Brian D.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/13/2019
They’ve done several jobs for me and have done a great job every time. I won’t go anywhere else, hard to find a good mechanic that you can trust!

Craig B.
Whitewright, TX
GMC Pickup
02/08/2019
Great Service!
We found Alpha Transmission online. We were pleasantly surprised at the level of service we received. Quick turnaround and a great price. We have already made plans to get a couple of our other vehicles in there for other mechanical work. Another great thing about this shop is the fact that they value my husband as a veteran! Semper Fi.

Mary M.

Rocky T.
Collinsville, TX
02/06/2019
They are honest
Great place to have you vehicles worked on they are honest and fast

RT
Rocky T.
Collinsville, TX
02/02/2019
Great place to do business
Great place to do business with

Bruce M.
Pottsboro, TX
02/01/2019
Great!
They took care of our transmission rebuild quickly and resonible price. Kept me informed through the entire process. Bubba was great and very understanding.

Rick B.
01/31/2019
Ongoing Maintenance on older vehicle.
The crew at Alpha Transmissions did a great job at chasing down the problems with my 2004 GMC. I asked them to research and solve several issues and I was pleasantly surprised that they fixed only the items that could be fixed and on the other items I requested that they research they did exactly that research. On several of the presented problems they could not duplicate they explained the research they did and they did not just "throw parts at the problem" to jack up my bill. I am very thankful to them for just fixing problems that could be identified. Thank you Alpha Transmissions for great work and good customer service.

Melvin W.
01/31/2019
Transmission repair
Awesome service and a very professional and friendly staff, they made me fell like I was part of the Alpha family. I'll definitely be letting them take care of all my auto care needs from now on!💯

Jay C.
Ford Bronco
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Jay said that the place did a good job.

Ralph G.
Dodge Durango
01/30/2019
Good work reasonable price
I have been to Alpha on three occasions. Transmission, a/c, radiator replace. All were done efficiently and reasonably priced.

MA
Marty A.
Dodd City, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
01/22/2019
Service and Trustworthy
Fantastic care and Service. Follow up visit Also honest and great service and respect. Truck now runs so smooth!

BJ
Brittany J.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/21/2019
Fast, dependable
We used Alpha for the first time and we were not disappointed. They quickly took care of my truck, even in the middle of the holidays. We will continue to use them!

Janice W.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Janice said the staff always have a lot of time to wait on her.

JIm W.

SD
Steve D.
Gunter, TX
01/16/2019
Reasonable, Reliable, and Professional.
Alpha Transmission and Auto is the best in town.

Mike B.
Gainesville, TX
01/14/2019
No title
Had a different issue come up with my muscle car and they worked me in on short notice and were able to take care of it same day. Great job guys, thanks

Jerry G.
Whitesboro, TX
01/08/2019
Fine, fine folks to deal with
Needed a quick turn on tranny repair; not only were these good folks helpful but very accommodating. Allowing for New Year holiday, 3-12 days and ready to go!!

MIke B.
Gainesville, TX
Chevrolet
01/07/2019
No title
Their ability to work on old muscle cars. Not many places left that will. Good job

T
Tracy
Saturn SL1
01/04/2019
Prompt and Professional lnowledge. 101%
That answered phone everytime. Where quick to respond and very fast and efficient on their performance. I will be back with all my auto needs