VW
Victoria W.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/02/2013 Category: Service
Victoria said they were going to charge her $3,500 for a new transmission. She received a second opinion and paid $400 for the other business to flush her transmission. She will not recommend this business based on this experience.

Deanna C.
10/10/2012
Terrible Customer Service
The service on my vehicle was satisfactory but the customer service towards me personally was not what I expected from a business that came highly recommended from a former employee and advertisements that exclaimed that they work well with women.
After having my vehicle towed to this place of business for diagnostics and repair I began having a problem with the way they spoke to me or actually didn't speak to me. Anytime I was contacted after they started repair work on my vehicle they wouldn't speak to me about anything but requested to speak with "my daddy" and when questioned what the problem was they responded that "it would be easier if I spoke with your daddy instead of you" After calling my father and passing the message that they needed to speak with him, he would call and they would tell him the problem, then my father would say that if they are having problems that they needed to speak with me instead of him. I got this same speech every time I called to ask about the status of my vehicle or they called me about the status of my vehicle. Then after completing the repairs and looking over the bill I noticed that they charged for parts that I provided for them and when questioned about why they didn't use what I provided they wouldn't answer me and flat out ignored me and moved on to the next customer. I will not be returning to do business with Alpha again.