Shirley B.
Texas
Buick Rendezvous
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Shirley said he appreciates the business for getting his vehicle done.

LH
Lacy H.
Texas
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Lacy said the business did everything exceptionally well and she also said she was very pleased with the service.

Bryan H.
09/19/2020
Tommy and Bubba!
We wouldn’t think of taking our vehicles anywhere else. They’re honest and trustworthy.
We have recommended them to so many people over the years.

Alvin B.
09/16/2020
They were great from start to finish. Professional on every level.
They were really easy to work with. From the moment we walked I could tell they do this everyday and do it well. No confusion, they just explained what they needed from me and then followed through on what they said they would do. It’s been a couple of weeks and the car is doing great.

AJ
Alex J.
Bells, TX
09/15/2020
No pressure service
We all have that experience with a mechanic that leaves you feeling a little dirty and taken advantage of.

These guys are not that! Professional, thorough and actually pretty nice. They explained the options and gave a range of pricing for total overhaul down to bare minimum to get back on the road.

This is a place I will gladly recommend again and again.

VM
Vance M.
09/13/2020
You wont regret it
This shop has the most honest and trustworthy mechanics around. Fair prices and you get top quality work. No shortcuts

Mistrot m.
09/12/2020
Best of Texoma
These guys know how to do a professional job andtake no shortcuts. Then to top it off the bill is totally less than you expect because they are the most fair priced around. Will always continue to be a customer here 10/10

VM
Vance M.
09/12/2020
Best shop hands down
These guys have saved me twice from getting ripped off by other local shops. Excellent work and had my truck back same day.

BE
Billy E.
Ram Pickup
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Billy said the business was good and has done an outstanding job.

SD
Stephen D.
09/03/2020
Great service and friendly too.
I've been doing business with Terry and Buba for years, thats says it all.

CD
Cheryl D.
09/03/2020
Knowledgeable/ efficient/friendly service!
Very good folks to work with! Great service !

Joel D.
Ford Excursion
09/02/2020
Bubba and Terry
These guys are the only ones I trust because they are the only ones I have dealt with. I am a mechanic as well and have been for many years. When I am stumped I know I can count on this shop to find what I never thought of in finding the problem. These guys do great work and look out to save the customer money. I have been to shops where they diagnose something they have never seen or heard of tell you they know exactly what it is quote the job out and once you return it’s astronomically higher than before. And it was that plus 50 other non existent problems. Not these guys they stayed in touch with me the whole step of the way asked me questions and then surprised me at the end with charging me the minimum amount. These guys are awesome I would recommend them to anyone. They put the custom in customer care cause I promise you won’t find a better bunch of guys that truly want to help instead of emptying some poor souls wallet fraudulently with lies and deceit. Again this shop is a 10 out of 5 rating on everything. Fantastic Job!!!!

James L.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/02/2020
What a great shop!
I have driven past this place a bunch over the years and finally decided to give them a try. Am I glad I did! They were very accommodating and took care of me in a timely fashion when we were in a time crunch. They went above and beyond and I appreciate them so much! I am back on the road again.

Chevrolet Avalanche
09/01/2020
Honest,Reliable, Professional, Fair, Fast
This Automotive Shop is a place that a Certified ASE Master Mechanic should be a customer. The Service is absolutely excellent and many times fast. The communication with the customer is always honest and all repairs are performed with customers permission. Alpha Transmission will repair your vehicle correctly the first time.

TH
Tom H.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he was satisfied.