Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Charles W.
05/23/2018
Honest and Dependenble
Having a good mechanic is almost as important as having a good doctor. Our lives are negatively impacted when our car is out of service or continues to have problems. I recently had my annual oil change and state inspection done by the dealership because it was for free. However, afterwards, my check engine light came on. I took the car to Ali and his crew to figure out what was wrong. There was a problem with the emissions and they fixed that. Then we noticed exhaust fumes in the car whenever we ran the fan or a/c. I took it back to Ali's team and they diagnosed the problem and it was related to improper service done by the Dealership. Ali fixed that problem too - at no charge to me. Anyone who says this guy and his team are not customer oriented or honest or just there to help you out as best as they can - I would question their story. I've been using Ali and his team for about 10 years and we have never been let down and he always does the right thing. The quality of this company starts with the Owner and Ali sets the example for his whole team to follow.

TW
Tim W.
Burke, VA
Mazda CX-5
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they are always friendly and accommodating. They always get the job done and they are reasonably priced.

BF
Bryan F.
Burke, VA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said the business provided average service and the prices felt high.
Bill L., Service manager from Rolling Road Sunoco responded on 05/23/2018

SORRY SIR YOU FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT OUR SERVICE, I WANT YOU TO KNOW SIR THAT YOUR SERVICE WAS TIME LABOR INTENSE YOU WILL FIND US VERY COMPETATIVE WITH THE INDUTRY STANDARED. I HOPE YOU TRY OUR SERVICE AGAIN AND WILL LIKE TO OFFER YOU A $15 OFF ANY SERVICE ON YOUR NEXT VISIT AND APPRECIATE YOUR COMING IN.

Bill Long
703-569-9233

IC
Ian C.
Virginia
Mazda CX-9
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Ian said that the facility was on time and they got the work done when they said they would.

EA
Eric A.
Kia Sorento
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the facility provided great service, but the wait time was long.

FS
Franklin S.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Franklin said his experience has been pretty good so far.

KN
Kelvin N.
Centreville, VA
05/01/2018
Awesome Service
Mr. Tuan is one of the best and most trusted technician. He is professional and is very good at what he does. I bring my cars to him whenever they need services and maintenance even though I live 35 mins away. There is a VA Auto & Tire near my house but I prefer to come here because the other place tried to make $$ of me. Mr. Tuan usually recommends me only what’s necessary and whether it’s worth to change or replace something. He saved me so much money over the years. I will keep on coming back here. I highly recommend this place.

Richard B.
Buick Roadmaster
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Richard said that the staff at the facility do a good job, they tell him just what the vehicle needs and he has no complaints.

SA
Samuel A.
Acura 3.2TL
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said his experience was good, and the staff took care of everything he needed.

Jerry M.
Toyota Yaris
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff are good at what they do, they explain things, and if something goes wrong, they fix it.

RY
ROBERT Y.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/19/2018
Personalized service
I have always received consistently exceptional and friendly service at Rolling Sunoco.

ME
MARY E.
04/18/2018
Speedy and Honest Service
I dropped my car off at 7:30 am for an oil change and tire rotation. I did not have an appointment. I walked home and maybe about an hour later I received a call that my car was ready. I was surprised to find out I had three nails in one of my tires, but it had not penetrated the cell wall, so there was no air leaking out. With something like this they could have easily shown me the nails and done an unnecessary repair or tire replacement. Rolling Road Sunoco always has my back. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are my go-to car repair shop. All their staff are very courteous and helpful. I recommend them whenever I can.

RP
Rick P.
04/14/2018
Great Service and wonderful people to work with.
The General Manager is excellent. Most important he stands by his work. Been going there for over 20 years, and NEVER had a bad experience. The work performed on your vehicle is professional and solves the problem. You get your vehicle when promised and at a reasonable cost. Highly recommend the place.

Mona C.
Kia Sorento
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Mona said the service was very nice and she appreciated it.

KV
Kathleen V.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Myron. He said he would recommend the business for service.

VR
VICTORIA R.
04/11/2018
Road trip
The service is outstanding from filling the paperwork to asking question to Mr. Alli, what a wonderful person always greets you with a smile and gets the job done. I have been coming here for years. Trustworthy, great customer service, always available, reasonable price. Thank you all for your great service.

MN
Mr and Mrs N.
04/07/2018
Rolling Road Sunoco always does first class work. The staff is friendly and competent. My wife and I have used them for our auto repair and maintenance for several decades. They are the best!

LT
Lee T.
Fairfax, VA
Kia Optima
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the service was pretty quick and efficient.

Mohammed M.
Lexus ES 350
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Mohammed said he received proper treatment and service. He stated he has nothing negative to say except the prices are a bit high.

Bill B.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff did a good job, and charged the price they quoted.