Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Simply put...honest! Doesn’t do work that is not needed. A+

ROBERT C.
11/08/2018
Outstanding Service
This is an outstanding auto service facility. They have serviced all three of my vehicles over the years with perfect results. On a Saturday afternoon getting ready for an emergency long road trip, I needed an emissions inspection prior to the trip, but my vehicle flunked the emissions inspection. A new muffler was needed. After visiting several other facilities on a Saturday, everyone said, "Sure, what time next week would you like to make an appointment?" Rolling Road Sunoco said, "Yes sir, we'll have this muffler ordered and changed this afternoon, so you can make your trip tomorrow." That's exactly what they did, and replaced a leaking thermostat at the same time. The truck ran flawlessly over a 2,000-mile trip starting the day after the muffler repair and inspection. The facility overall is spotlessly clean, the people are extremely friendly and very easy to communicate with. They are a little bit off the main road, so it's much more laid back with minimal drama. Main thing is to call ahead and make an appointment. They document everything and always double-check the required fluids, right parts, and service requirements for all vehicles according to the manufacturer requirements and recommendations. It's my number one go-to facility for service on all my vehicles. Thanks for all the great work!!!

Shirley C.
Burke, VA
11/07/2018
Trustworthy, honest, fast
I went in with a tire that had a gash in it. I was told that it was safe to drive while they ordered a replacement. Came back next day, could have been same day but I was busy. The said it would be an hour, actually took less time.

SK
Shawn K.
Virginia
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the business provided good service.

PJ
Patty J.
Kia Sorento
11/04/2018
Great service!!
I have been a customer there for over 20 years. I highly recommended them. They are very knowledgeable and I trust the work they do.

CL
Cindy L.
Marshall, VA
Chevrolet Sonic
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Cindy says the business does fast and efficient oil changes.

RD
Ricardo d.
Dodge Challenger
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said the business did a great job.

YW
Yousief W.
Acura TL
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Yousief said they have very good customer service.

10/22/2018
Service is efficient
I always make an appointment and the work is completed in a timely fashion. I am comfortable with their recommendations and feel they are professional

10/22/2018
Customer service is the key
I wish I had a service station like this in my home town! My family lives in the area, so we have used this establishment off & on for years. I will personally NEVER take my vehicle to its namesake dealer in the area b/c they do such poor work & charge exhorbitant prices. Not so with this Sunoco. All the employees are very courteous, respectful and knowledgeable. This group should be cloned & used as THE model for how businesses should be run.

MA
Mohammad A.
Burke, VA
Honda Civic Coupe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Mohammad said they took him right in. It took them 1 hour and 45 minutes to do his oil change, which he thought to be a long time.

Rene M.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Rene said they were quick , nice and the service was good.

10/15/2018
Good job
They keep you informed and get the work done. Very polite and on top of things. Even will give a ride home after dropping off your car. Definitely recommend!

10/15/2018
Disappointed
On Friday, a day before the appointment for oil change and inspection, I got a phone call from the store asking whether I could come at 6:30 AM instead of 7 due to their wrong scheduling. After arriving there I discovered my car refused to start again Technician arrived a few minutes after 6:30 and suggested I should replace battery. He replaced battery and did inspection pretty fast. Then the adventure began! For a funny noise my car was doing they said I had to replace alternator. Technician spent a good amount of time having coffee, talking to the manager or doing something else with other cars. After several hours I finally left the store with $800 less and with the same noise!!
Bill L., Service manager from Rolling Road Sunoco responded on 10/15/2018

Mr Lorenzo
I am sorry to hear about the visit on saturday, let me explain the appointment conflict? your intial appointmernt was novembler 6th which you missed and wanted us to work you in on november 13th which we agreed to on a earlier time frame my techician Joel came early as promised just for your appointment our shop don't open until 7am on saturday.He did a complete VA inspection first and then pulled in for your routine service schduled. your battery was original and failed the test it was recommanded to be replaced which you agreed. After all the routine service was done, there was a noise under hood which was pointed out to be an alternator noise we recommded that your alternator is working well and charging but its noise the whole time on your visit Technician was on your car or waiting on parts or taking care of other schduled appointments. At no time we wasted or pulled your car out even though we had other custoners on schduled we value you as a very loyal customer i am sorry you feel that my Technicians wasted your saturday morning but that's not the case we worked on it non stop Sir. Please get in touch with me if you have any other concern on your serviced performed.

Ali Munir
Manager
Bill L., Service manager from Rolling Road Sunoco responded on 10/15/2018

CORRECTION OF DATES ITS FOR OCTOBER 6TH AND OCTOBER 13TH.

Bill Long

Cristian C.
Philadelphia, PA
Acura TL
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Cristian said the people are good and friendly and they take care of him.

Dan B.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he is quite satisfied with the work and he's had them work with various vehicles for quite awhile.

Lemlem S.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said this business was convenient. He has been there before.

VR
VICTORIA R.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
10/03/2018
Best service always
Mr. Ali and his staff are awesome, courteous, competent, and most of a they have a friendly environment. These are
Professionals who know their jobs and are very couteous when you ask them any questions and concerns about the work they have done to your vehicle. I would not go any where but here. Great work Ali and team.
Bill L., Service manager from Rolling Road Sunoco responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appriciate your loyalty over the years. Thank you again & we'll see you soon on your next service visit

Bill Long

PR
Paul R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Toyota Avalon
09/25/2018
Service is always great and the team is very accomodating
My go to guys for the past ten years. Always helpful and extremely skilled!!!

EF
Elira F.
Nissan Rogue
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Elira said she would recommend this business for service because they were able to get her in at the last moment for the service she needed.