Morris, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2020 Category: Service
requested services not completed
Made on-line appt. for several items and not all items completed upon pick-up.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/30/2020

Sorry for the on-line confusion Paul has tried to contact you to see what was not complected. If we can help please contact us and we will complete what was missed.  And if your ready for the brakes we can do that at the same time.

Dawn M.
Otego, NY
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service and quick.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for the great feedback and awesome survey. See you next visit

Jeffrey A.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service. friendly, professional
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey and giving us a great Review.

Douglas C.
Cooperstown, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/09/2020 Category: Service
The Royal Treatment
I have been a loyal Royal customer for many years. The team at Royal from sales to service is fantastic.
They always take very good care of me and that is what keeps me coming back year after year after year.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to help us out with the great survey.

KR
Kevin R.
Cooperstown, NY
06/01/2020 Category: Service
In and out
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for all your business see you next visit.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Work! Professional and Fast.

Thanks for the great survey

BK
Betty K.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Service department employees are great.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback on our service employees! See you next visit and please stay safe.

05/12/2020 Category: Service
Great people to trust your vehicle with
I always have a mess when I drop off my car (I am not the best with vehicles and I understand that). When my car is ready for pick up, I know without a doubt that they went above and beyond with taking care of things, and finding things I missed (they always ask first before doing anything too).
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you very much for the great feedback! Please stay safe and healthy.

CK
Cindy K.
Walton, NY
05/04/2020 Category: Service
nice folk's
have got 3 car's from them but have one on holed right now my wife has had 2 my mom has had one sister in law has had two jeep's son is working over 4 week's to get his 1st new car from them I know it's a hard time but he has saved up his money to pay cash for his 1st new car
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback and for all your business with Royal.

BK
Betty K.
03/12/2020 Category: Service
I called when my car engine light came on and was told to bring it right up to the dealership that day. I am a dialysis patient and need my car to get back and forth for treatment 3 times a week. I was impressed with the service department how quickly they took care of me that day. Thank you for putting my needs first.
God Bless
Betty Kinney
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 03/12/2020

We are glad that you are happy with our service and your able to get to your appointments, hopefully we can make it to 5 stars in the future for you.

BR
Brett R.
Bloomville, NY
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Always go out of there way to get our vehicle in and fixed right.

Thank you for the great feedback and for your business.

Daniel G.
Delhi, NY
03/02/2020
They go above and beyond
Been going here for 14 years they are truly part of my extended family. The service team understands we have two young children and are flexible with stuff. Have my wives Jeep there at the moment for warranty work feel confident they will do right by us. Thanks for
The help over the past years
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for the great feedback our advisors do try hard to do what they can for our customers.

GJ
Gina J.
Roseboom, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service... good people
Perfect
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so very much for the great survey score and your business.

01/01/2020 Category: Service
5 stars!
All around 5 stars!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you so much for the great start to a new year.

Mount Upton, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2019 Category: Service
good prompt service
Appointment was for a recall notice I received. They were prompt set appointment and service was completed quickly.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you very much for completing the survey for us and Happy Holidays.