Sidney, NY
06/21/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
FAST FRIENDLY AND PROFFESIONAL
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/22/2018

Hey thank you for taking these surveys for us and the great feedback.

KR
Kathleen R.
Stamford, NY
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The staff was fast and kind
I would recommend and use Royal again
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/25/2018

Kathleen, We really appreciate your service. Thank you

CD
Christopher D.
Meridale, NY
2018 Hyundai Accent
Quick Service
I was very pleased with the service department. They got my car in quickly and out quickly. Staff was very friendly.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/24/2018

Christopher thank you for the great survey. Have a good holiday weekend.

Dawn M.
Otego, NY
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service from the time I bought my car up to getting it serviced. I ordered some touch up paint and service/parts called me told me it was there. I was able to joke around with that person. Telling him I didn't know when I would be there to pick it up. It was a pleasure to have my car serviced there. My mom is shopping around and the first place I took her was Hyundai.

Dawn thank you so much for the great survey and feedback. We do like to have  fun here see you next visit.

RP
Ronald P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Very Responsive
Last visit was not a service, but a diagnosis of a problem. Part was ordered and will be dealt with next week. Barry and Paul are great ASMs, as I have always found them to be upfront, courteous and responsive to my needs.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feedback and the great score for the asm's .

AP
Andrew P.
Roscoe, NY
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
I would recommend friends this place I think
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/11/2018

Andrew, Thank you for the feedback. Sorry the oil level was high and  We would be more than willing to check and reset your oil level if your in the area. I see that this was your first visit to our Dealership at 60,886 miles so again we would like to make the oil level correct.RICHARD GOODSPEED SERVICE MANAGER ROYAL HYUNDAI 6074329300RICHG@ROYALAUTONY.COM

Cobleskill, NY
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Recall notice repair
Average
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for the good input and taking the time to do the survey.

Brandon S.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Experience at Royal Chrysler
Service writers and manager were very polite and professional. Helped me with my vehicle needs in a timely fashion.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 04/12/2018

Brandon thank you so much for the great response to the survey and your awesome input.

KR
Kevin R.
Cooperstown, NY
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Taken in on time and done in the time told.
Did the work on time and gave me recommendations on what might be needed in the future.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 04/06/2018

Kevin we appreciate the great feedback. Thank you so much

WP
William P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service dept.
I would come again
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 03/27/2018

Colleen C.
Meridale, NY
2006 Hyundai Azera
03/19/2018 Category: Service
I was very impressed with my experience at Hyundai. I was not rushed into a car I didn't want and the salesman, Lee, was very professional.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you very much for the great feedback and see you next service visit.

Milford, NY
02/28/2018 Category: Service
2nd response
I’ve cleaned my car thank you. It shouldn’t have been muddied in the 1st place by the dealership. Paper mats should be used on messy days

02/28/2018 Category: Service
Review per company request
It was ok.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/28/2018

J sorry that we messed up your floor please feel free to come in and we will clean the inside of your vehicle for you. Thank you for the input and again sorry for the inconvenience.

TH
Teresa H.
Cherry Valley, NY
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Dependable dealership
I went in to replace a part that was recalled on the brakes! As always it was a very friendly atmosphere. I had a cup of coffee and knitted while I waited and was actually interrupted fairly quickly as the car was done!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/27/2018

Teresa thank you for the great review, We are glad you had a short pleasant visit with us.

Otego, NY
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees. Clean dealership.
A complimentary car wash after oil change would have been nice.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/19/2018

Laden thank you so much for the great survey.

02/11/2018 Category: Service
!!
Always great service!!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/13/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW

SA
Sylvia A.
Delhi, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2018 Category: Service
service
fast service and helpful staff
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/09/2018

Thank you and see you next visit.

LL
Lori L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Did the work when everybody else was too busy to do it
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/08/2018

Lori, thank you for the good survey hope to see you again.

TG
Tammy G.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased!
Always professional and very helpful. I always feel confident in their repair recommendations.

Thank you for the great survey and your support.

Lidiya B.
Mount Vision, NY
02/07/2018 Category: Service
fast excellent service
was done great, got advice for what must be done more
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you very much and see you next visit.

HB
Heather B.
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Oneonta
Would be nice if car was fixed at the cost of +$1000

Heather, I'm sorry to hear that you think you were ripped off as a dealer or any repair shop we are expected to let our customers know what we see is needed on there vehicles. Then the customer makes a decision to repair or declines so I really don't understand the people in town phrase. Again We are sorry for any inconvenience we caused you and hope you would give us anouther chance to repair the lights that are on.