TG
Tammy G.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Couldn't ask for better service! They are prompt and knowledgeable.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much!

Harpersfield, NY
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
No issues

Thank you for the great survey.

CV
Catherine V.
Harpersfield, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2018 Category: Service
They treat you like family.
Everyone there is Great. Very professionally treated with awesome service and a smile too. They really go out of there way to give you the best ! Thank you !
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 07/25/2018

Catherine thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review we really appreciate it.

Kevin R.
Cooperstown, NY
07/23/2018 Category: Service
On time, great service as usual
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 07/23/2018

Kevin thank you so much for the great review.

BT
Brian T.
New Berlin, NY
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Myself and my car were treated wonderfully.
Every person involved in the oil change; from reception to the mechanics themselves, were friendly and professional. While my car was being expertly and expediently taken care of, so was I. Every oil change should be this relaxing and hassle free! The hospitality of everyone at Royal Hyundai is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 07/10/2018

Brian Thank you so much for the great feedback and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Louann M.
Delhi, NY
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, quality
Service department did a great job
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey. Have a great fourth of July.

LW
Laden W.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Garage Visit
Already stated

Laden, the score that you gave is going against the wrong people--the ones you thought were excellent-- the Technician and advisor that helped you didn't do anything other than set the appointment and change the oil, check the car over and finish the paper work. This is there score that provides their pay. I would ask you if you could please give them a re score on just there customer service. We are sorry for any inconvenience the dealership caused you and would like to try make it right. The dealer has a policy to change frames to show all the folks about our training, and excellence fixing cars. He always leaves the old frames in case your loyalty lies elsewhere.

Brandon S.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Experience at Royal Chrysler
Got an oil change and tire rotation. I was well taken care of and making the appointment was easy and stress free.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you very much for the great response and its always a fun time when you visit us see you next time.

Dawn M.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service people
I went for my inspection and to have my driver side mirror put on due to minor damage by a tree. They were great. I was able to joke around regarding it being under warranty. The guy was great. I love I can joke around when I come in to get my car serviced. The nicest bunch of guys.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/26/2018

Dawn thank you so much for the great feedback and taking the time to do this for us.

Sidney, NY
06/21/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
FAST FRIENDLY AND PROFFESIONAL
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/22/2018

Hey thank you for taking these surveys for us and the great feedback.

Kathleen R.
Stamford, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The staff was fast and kind
I would recommend and use Royal again
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/25/2018

Kathleen, We really appreciate your service. Thank you

CD
Christopher D.
Meridale, NY
2018 Hyundai Accent
Quick Service
I was very pleased with the service department. They got my car in quickly and out quickly. Staff was very friendly.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/24/2018

Christopher thank you for the great survey. Have a good holiday weekend.

Dawn M.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service from the time I bought my car up to getting it serviced. I ordered some touch up paint and service/parts called me told me it was there. I was able to joke around with that person. Telling him I didn't know when I would be there to pick it up. It was a pleasure to have my car serviced there. My mom is shopping around and the first place I took her was Hyundai.

Dawn thank you so much for the great survey and feedback. We do like to have  fun here see you next visit.

RP
Ronald P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Very Responsive
Last visit was not a service, but a diagnosis of a problem. Part was ordered and will be dealt with next week. Barry and Paul are great ASMs, as I have always found them to be upfront, courteous and responsive to my needs.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feedback and the great score for the asm's .

AP
Andrew P.
Roscoe, NY
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
I would recommend friends this place I think
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/11/2018

Andrew, Thank you for the feedback. Sorry the oil level was high and  We would be more than willing to check and reset your oil level if your in the area. I see that this was your first visit to our Dealership at 60,886 miles so again we would like to make the oil level correct.RICHARD GOODSPEED SERVICE MANAGER ROYAL HYUNDAI 6074329300RICHG@ROYALAUTONY.COM

Cobleskill, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Recall notice repair
Average
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for the good input and taking the time to do the survey.

Brandon S.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Experience at Royal Chrysler
Service writers and manager were very polite and professional. Helped me with my vehicle needs in a timely fashion.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 04/12/2018

Brandon thank you so much for the great response to the survey and your awesome input.

Kevin R.
Cooperstown, NY
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Taken in on time and done in the time told.
Did the work on time and gave me recommendations on what might be needed in the future.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 04/06/2018

Kevin we appreciate the great feedback. Thank you so much

WP
William P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service dept.
I would come again
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 03/27/2018

Colleen C.
Meridale, NY
2006 Hyundai Azera
03/19/2018 Category: Service
I was very impressed with my experience at Hyundai. I was not rushed into a car I didn't want and the salesman, Lee, was very professional.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you very much for the great feedback and see you next service visit.