Acura TL
Awesome
Great customer service from the time I walked in the door, until my vehicle was ready!
I will definitely come back and refer them to others
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/29/2019

Thanks for your support.

amanda m.
Answered prayer!!!
I am blown away with this location from start to finish! Our check engine light came on and off we went to find out what is it this time. Since moving here we were referred to precision to where they have actually managed to mess up both of our cars and when I say manage I mean thousands worth of managed to mess up our cars and we now are almost to the point of having to sell both cars due to their mistakes be it low knowledge of associates or on purpose being how they are based off up selling and held to making additional sales. Anyways...we since had no idea where to go, knew we would never ever go back to precision and when we were getting the light checked out a woman recommended we go to RPM...told us where it was and so we said..let's go see what they are about as I had seen it in driving by several times. When we walked in we we're greeted, given options right off, felt we were treated equal as women and things we didn't understand they explained them to us. Not only were we welcomed in, treated amazing, given options, they came out where everyone introduced themselves,took the car in then after looking it over, told us what was wrong, what they could do, how much and this by far to that point had been the best most amazing customer service I have ever in my life received at a car shop! Next thing to see was pricing in comparisons and by far their prices are the best we have found in town! Then came to time, we have sat for hours at precision, over an hour at Jiffy Lube and several other places we have been to including the car dealerships themselves have not come close to how fast and efficient RPM made it happen. The work done was on point, price couldn't have been any better, the customer service was by far something I couldn't begin to say enough positive about, it's almost as if finally there is a car shop that can do it all, that cares about all as well treats all equal, treats everyone like family, is fair, helpful in every way, it's almost like this is God's blessing sent to all who have been through hell and back with other car places and are looking for that little Ray of hope that places faith back in them that they can go somewhere be it as a male or female and get treated like family, be priced fair, be given quality work like the good old days because they love people and love what they do and they not only value the customer but the customers time etc. I again couldn't say enough positive about this place. I know one thing I can say is I challenge all to go there and give this location a try because I know for a fact that RPM has my business for life and I pray in every way that all of them we were blessed to meet in return are as blessed as they are blessing to every single person that walks in that door! Y'all have no idea....wow! Thank you all at RPM for everything!!! We will be back!!! One thing is for sure...every car place should be like this one ..if nothing else, drop by and say hi...you'll see what I'm talking about! RPM is where it is at! God bless this place, it's workers and all who give it a try...for sure thankful we were told about this location! Thank you for reading!
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/28/2019

Thanks so much Amanda.  It's our privilege to help take care of your vehicles.

RL

greg s.
Scion FR-S
04/25/2019
Great service again!
These guys are great, quick service, great prices and all around good folks. I've used them three times already and will continue to do so.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your FR-S.

TT
timothy t.
Hiram, GA
04/25/2019
What can I say but Great Service again.

I will never take my vehicle anywhere but to RPM to have serviced.
The price and service there is a cut above all the rest.
Thank you Brett and team for the great work you have done on all of my vehicles.
I will highly recommend RPM to everyone.
Thanks again for that you do to keep my vehicles running at their best performance.

We appreciate you Tim.

terrell m.
Marietta, GA
Toyota Camry Solara
04/18/2019
From new a BMW to a beat up Toyota this place treats your car with white glove treament "Simply the Best"
The most honest and best mechanic I've ever been too.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/18/2019

Appreciate you Terrell.

WC
Wayne C.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said it was really good.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for giving us a chance.

rick c.
04/11/2019
First Visit
A clean, well-managed business that will make you comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. The owner is on site with years of experience and a devoted and well-trained staff. Honest, fair and competent.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks so much for giving our shop a chance.  We look forward to helping with any future needs.

susan s.
04/11/2019
This was my first time using this company. I was very pleased with it. Even though my repairs had some obstacles in it the mechanics dealt with them very efficiently. The owner kept me updated on the progress since the unexpected problems prevented them from being done at the estimated time.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks for giving us a chance Susan.

PS
Pierce S.
Georgia
Lexus GX 470
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Pierce said that the place was very helpful and solved some if not all of his issues.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks for your support Pierce.

Sue B.
Dodge Dynasty
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Sue said the staff members have been real nice to her and they outdid the expectations she had for them.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/10/2019

Thanks so much Sue.  We enjoy working on your classic Dodge.

TT
timothy t.
Hiram, GA
04/07/2019
The service I received from RPM is a cut above all the rest.
Brett and all the other mechanics explained everything to me and gave me the best price and service I have ever received from anyone.
I will always bring all my vehicles here to be serviced.
Bring your vehicles here and you will never be disappointed.
Thank you Brett and crew for the GREAT service.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/07/2019

Thanks so much Tim.  We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles.

Michael H.
Villa Rica, GA
Nissan Frontier
04/03/2019
A+ customer service
Brett and his team of auto specialists treated me with respect and exceptional customer service. When problems arose after my intial visit, Brett and his team did what ever they had to to make it right. I'm not used to such good customer. I would recommend RPM Auto Specialists to any of my family and friends.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/03/2019

Thanks so much Michael.  We appreciate your trust and support.

RE
robert e.
Chevrolet HHR
04/01/2019
Talked daily about progress on vehicle
I took my hhr in to have a flex pipe repaired and a coolant leak checked. Upon further examination, they noticed that there was not a hole in the flex pipe, but the manifold was broken in 2 pieces. All parts were replaced and car runs great. Communication was excellent.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks so much Robert.  We appreciate your support.

robert s.
Canton, GA
03/28/2019
the owner is a awesome guy great and speedy service would definitely take my truck back there.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks so much Robert.  We appreciate you giving us a chance.

Sabrina H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/26/2019
Only mechanic we’ll ever use
RPM is awesome. Honest, did what was needed at an honest price, and in a timely manner. They are literally the only place we will take our cars.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks so much Sabrina.  We appreciate you.

rod h.
Ram Pickup
03/22/2019
HONEST PROMPT SERVICE !!!!!
HONEST AND PROMPT SERVICE HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks so much Rod.  We enjoyed working on your pickup.

MA
miesha A.
Volvo XC90
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Miesha said she was pleased with the service, the price was good and the turnaround time was also good.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/16/2019

Thanks so much Miesha.  We appreciate you.

LA
leslie a.
03/13/2019
Good customer service, honesty, affordable!
I was very pleased with the honesty I received and the options I was given. My husband asked me to call back and double check that was had received a high mileage oil change due to the low price. We have finally found a mechanic that we will return to for servicing.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks so much for your support.  Always a pleasure to help out our neighbors at Charmaine's.

terrell m.
Marietta, GA
BMW M5
03/12/2019
Great ownership very honest
I dont trust alot of places with my BMW M5 but I highly recommend this place for any needs
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks so much.   Always a pleasure  to work on high end vehicles like yours.