PS
PUROHIT S.
Missouri City, TX
09/22/2018
Honesty with integrity, professionalism, quality performance, and price
I first started using them in 2014 after Chris (one of my friends) recommended me. Ever since I go back to them with all my repair needs and very happy with their performnce. I will continue with RPM and srongly recommend others in the area, try one time with RPM and I'm sure you will have the same or similar experience as I had in 4 years before. Many thanks Tommy and Paul for your great service to the community.

BW
Berry W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Berry said the customer service was good. All of the work turned out fine.

HW
HUGH W.
Sienna Plant, TX
09/19/2018
Good, consistent and timely service.
As stated, service is consistently good and timely.

RHONDA H.
Acura 3.2CL
09/19/2018
Tommy is front & center
Tommy took my phone call and remembered me when I arrived. He personally supervised my service evaluation and went further to try to make sure they didn't miss anything. He made sure I was kept apprised of their findings and that they were doing everything they could to assess my problem. Although I'm sure they spent more time, he reduced my bill to reflect only 30 minutes of work, which made my visit very affordable. That was my latest visit.

Several years ago when I first found RPM, I had been quoted a $10,000 bill by a dealership telling me I had all kinds of problems...probably to try to get me to buy a new car. :-( RPM gave me a quote of $900+ to fix the problem which was totally different from what the dealership diagnosed. The final bill came in at less than $800 and my car has worked great ever since.

I LOVE RPM!!

CHARLES B.
INFINITI Q70
09/16/2018
honest competent reliable work
always pleased with prompt excellent service

AL
Angela L.
HOUSTON, TX
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Angela said their service was exactly what she expected to experience.

EC
Emma C.
HOUSTON, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Emma said she definitely would recommend this business. She takes all her vehicles to them for service.
Tommy W., Owner from RPM Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks Emma see you next time you need our service

RD
Rex D.
Bunker Hill Village, TX
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Rex said that this business is the best. The owner is very friendly with all his customers.

BD
BILL D.
08/23/2018
Engine overheating
I got two bids for the same repairs and RPM saved me $500. Thanks guys, next time I need repairs I’m heading to RPM Automotive!
Tommy W., Owner from RPM Automotive responded on 08/23/2018

Thanks Bill look forward to serving your automotive needs

Don C.
STAFFORD, TX
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Don's wife. She said the business provides reliable service and they're are happy with everything.

AL
ANNIE L.
08/11/2018
They always provide great service.

Michael L.
Jersey Village, TX
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Michael said has gone to the business for a long time. Their price was much better than anyone else's.

MARIA S.
Buick LeSabre
07/27/2018
Honesty
I drive a 1992 Buick LeSabre and brought it to RPM because my a/c wasn't working and I thought it was time for an oil change, expecting to pay a whopping bill for the a/c due to the car's age. Surprisingly, the car was serviced in a jiffy because (1) all I needed was a/c fluid and (2) I didn't need an oil change so my cost was unexpectedly low. (I could have paid any other mechanic some serious money.) RPM was recommended to me by a friend and it was the best advice I ever got.
Tommy W., Owner from RPM Automotive responded on 07/27/2018

Thanks for the kind words Maria. Always glad to see you.

FT
Francisco T.
Scion tC
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Francisco said he had a good experience. This facility is very good and the people are trustworthy.

KK
Keith K.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Keith said they did a great job.

Honda Fit
07/24/2018
Excellent customer service
I did AC check up and refill of refrigerant at RPM Automotive, The service was very good and I did not have to wait long. The charge was very reasonable. Thanks Neil

BARBARA S.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/20/2018
The Best! Honestly & Efficiency.
The place works hard to make sure you are taken care of, from Paul@ check in to Tommy and his great technicians.

Just the best place for your vehicle
carr.

BLS

RN
Randy N.
Arnett, TX
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Randy said they did a good job. They worked really hard to make him happy, which he appreciates.

KE
KATHY E.
FIAT 500
07/19/2018
Best repair shop in Houston
As always honest quality same day service at a fair price. The staff is always kind and curteous.
Tommy W., Owner from RPM Automotive responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much for your review.

LEON M.
07/14/2018
RPM is a real pleasure to deal with. Easy to setup appt., quick service and very respectable employees.
I have had my vehicles repaired by RPM for over 10 years. I am the type of person (75 years old) that will not deal with anyone who don't keep their word or doesn't treat me as THE CUSTOMER.
They are very knowledgeable on all vehicles and when they give you a time frame for repairs, they have always been accurate.
I have often called them about car issues and they have always taken the time to explain what the problems could be and in many cases helped me solve the problem myself.
Excellent folks to deal with and has my complete trust.
Tommy W., Owner from RPM Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks Leon always lots of fun when you come in to see us.