MK
Mayleen K.
North Chelmsford, MA
11/25/2020
Accommodating
Great group of mechanics. We’ve been going there for over 20 years. Always honest and friendly.

KG
Kevin G.
North Chelmsford, MA
Saturn L200
11/21/2020
I’ve been coming Ryan’s for a long time, and will continue. They have always provided excellent service. I have and always will recommend Ryan’s as your automotive mechanic.

KP
Kevin P.
11/20/2020
Best auto mechanic around
Best auto mechanic around.

GL
Gerry L.
Massachusetts
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lucy. She said they have been very honest about what is needed to be done on her vehicles.

RL
Raymond L.
11/19/2020
Oil change & sticker
Location is convenient and customer service is excellent.

Sergio S.
Saturn VUE
11/18/2020
Great reliable work, done right, done fast!!
I moved to Tyngsboro 10 years ago. I tried a few places until I found Ryan's Automotive. These guys really know their stuff and always do a great job. I guess that's why I keep going back :)

V
Valued Customer
Kia Soul
11/12/2020
Suoer fast service
Brought my Kia in because of a slow leak in a tire... Nail in the sidewall means I need a new one. Decided to replace two of them because it's almost winter. In and out in a couple hours, and got an oil change too!
Thank you Ryan Automotive!

ND
Nick D.
Massachusetts
Honda Civic Coupe
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the business is always super efficient and they always do the right job.

11/09/2020
First rate service
I brought my car in for an oil change prepared to come back later in the day. They said they could do it while i waited. A bit later they found a small problem I was offered a ride home since it could take awhile. The car was ready later in the day and the work was done successfully. I definitely recommend Ryan’s

CL
Charlene L.
11/06/2020
Exceptional mechanics
Been a customer for over 20 years, wouldn’t change. Best in the area.

TJ
Terry J.
Dracut, MA
Toyota Avalon
11/03/2020
The people are friendly and courteous.
I only went there for an oil change but not only did they change my oil they checked all the other oils in my car. They also checked all my tires. I’ve gone to other shops for an oil change and that’s exactly what they did - change the oil only. I am certainly going back to Ryan Automotive in the future.

Joyce M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/02/2020
Staple For My Car!
I have been a customer 27+ years. Mark and his team have built a trustworthy business. A staple in my life is to have trustworthy services. For my vehicles and my family's vehicles.... Ryan's Automotive Service is for us.

Michael G.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/29/2020
Service soon light came on I drove in without appointment They were very accommodating and squeezed me in I had my truck back within a day at a fair and reasonable price

PC
Paul C.
Acura TL
10/27/2020
Great as always.
Quick, consistent and reasonably priced.

10/22/2020