KF
Karen F.
East Lansing, MI
01/04/2018
So helpful and thorough
I appreciate Ryan's Auto Care. They are thorough and very helpful to my situation when my car isn't working right. They allow me a loaner car, call me about repairs and estimates and get me back on the road within a short amount of time. I feel they are trustworthy and dependable.

EF
EMILY F.
12/09/2017
Always a good experience!
My experiences at Ryan’s Auto have been great. They’re friendly and considerate with reliable service and reasonable prices. Sometimes, as a young woman, you don’t always get the best treatment when you take your car to a mechanic. But the folks at Ryan’s Auto take the time to be transparent — they explain everything in a respectful way and make you feel welcome to ask questions. I really feel like I can trust them. And it’s nice to support a local business in my neighborhood.

HR
HANNA R.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
12/08/2017
Great service as always!
Great service and communication. Also thanks for the quick fix. Heat in the winter is important!!! We really appreciate all the effort that's put into making us feel like valued customers at your place. Hopefully we won't be back soon;) but if so we know we're in good hands

BOBBI B.
Bath, MI
12/08/2017
They only do the services that my car needs
They only do the services that my car needs and don't oversell services it doesn't need. Reasonably priced and very honest. I've taken my car there before to have them check a couple things that the dealership told me I need to have done. They said it wasn't due for the two services, and I'd be wasting money to have them done sooner than needed. Then they didn't even want to charge me for the inspection. A family member has a 2001 vehicle that has over 200,000 miles on it because Ryan's Auto Care keeps it going.

SF
SCOTT F.
EAST LANSING, MI
12/05/2017
Fair
Wwjhwhwhhehehehhehehehehehhehehehehdhdhhdhshshshshsudududuyshshshdhdhdhehehdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdudhdudhehdueueueuueueueuehhhhhhehhhehehehhhxksosjeneiheiiduhieuhwoueisiheuushhjdjidhbdjijdhdhdhhdhdheheidodjdnehehejsjsjdhhdhdhdjdjdjehjejjeje

CE
CATHY E.
11/16/2017
Super friendly and professional
The shop manager helped me fix a flat tire after hrs when I was stranded and then got me in and out of the shop the next day when I came in to have him fix my tire. Very very nice and professional.

ES
ELLIE S.
11/03/2017
Excellent service!
I'm always skeptical about trying a new repair shop, but the high reviews convinced me to call when my Jeep needed repairs after recently moving to the north side of town. I was immediately impressed with the courtesy and service, but convinced I chose well when Ryan texted pictures to me of my worn out brakes and explained in detail what he estimated the time and cost to be. There were additional issues he hadn't expected, but he explained exactly what the problem was and what I could expect, in terms that were clear and easily understood. When it looked like it would take longer than expected, he supplied me with a loaner vehicle, but then surprised me by having it done early after all. I was very pleased with his communication throughout, and his precise estimates, as well as the knowledge and talent of his team to do well with my Jeep. Within the hour I texted my son to tell him I found a good place for him to take his car next time, too.

ZC
ZACHARY C.
11/01/2017
Good honest Mechanic
Both times I took my truck in Ben "a mechanic there" was very polite and straight forward. I would recommend

TW
TOM W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/27/2017
Bad Coil, tires bald.
Ryan's exceeded my expectations! Greeted with a smile. Good use of texhnology.

DEB S.
LAKE CITT, MI
GMC Acadia
10/18/2017
Great Service with caring staff!
I had an emergency service need as I was traveling when my vehicle broke-down. Not only did Ryan's make time for me, they showed me true compassion and regard. I would recommend them to everyone!!

LC
LORI C.
10/07/2017
Always GREAT service!
Appreciated getting in as soon as my schedule permitted and the fast and inexpensive service. You guys always rock, are courteous, and charge fair prices.

HR
HANNA R.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
10/07/2017
Very happy with the service and work done on my car!

MARY H.
10/04/2017
Friendly and honest
Friendly and honest people. Wouldn't go anywhere else in the area.

RYAN M.

MELISSA S.
Howell, MI
Jeep Liberty
09/14/2017
Always Friendly, Fair, and Fast!
I tell everyone about Ryan's Auto Care. I am always thankful to be able to drop my car off in the morning (even without an appointment) and have it ready the same day. Ben is the person I usually speak with and he is incredibly kind. Sometimes taking your car in for service can be intimidating, but it never is at Ryan's Auto Car. I am always treated kindly and the prices are fair. Thank you so much!

CHRISTA H.
09/04/2017
Good and courteous service
The service done on my car was professional, and the interactions I had with staff were pleasant!

EJ
EMILY J.
09/04/2017
Trustworthy and honest
I was referred hereby a coworker after a dealership tried to sell me some repairs. The mechanic explained what was going on, and a much less expensive solution.

BJ
BETH J.
East Lansing, MI
08/26/2017
Superior expertise
Ryan's Auto crew are exceptional! They explain car issues well and only repair what is necessary. Completely honest business. They will never recommend replacing parts unless absolutely necessary. Plus they send you a detailed review of car issues, approximate dates when car may need repair (wear and tear) in the future. A priceless document to keep on top of future needs. Highly recommended! No pressure ever!

RA

SF
SPENCER F.
08/19/2017
Best Service and Best Prices
Not only was the service amazing, but they were hundreds less than other local shops.