JEANNIE D.
11/18/2018
Awesome people
Always prompt good work ethic in this establishment. Work done in timely manner. Thanks for everything.

MISCHELLE C.
Fairview, KS
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/16/2018
My abs light was on and it seemed like my breaks were now working correctly. S&S Automotive fixed my car replaced the wheel bearing, changed oil and rotated tires. They sent me a complete inspection to my phone via text message!! Now my breaks work well and I'm so pleased with their staff!! Fast Service and love the communications by text message. Keep up the great work!!

RU
RENNE U.
11/14/2018
Always do the job and are pleasant to deal with.
They take care of whatever is needed. Always pleasant and fix the problem.

ROD S.
Sabetha, KS
Nissan Rogue
10/03/2018
Quick Service
Stopped in to get a replacement bulb put in my headlamp. Thought it would take awhile but the guys had it done in less than 10 minutes. Thanks a bunch for the quick service.

Vermillion, KS
Chevrolet Traverse
09/25/2018
Prompt service
Did what they said they were going to do very competitive price

Soldier, KS
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/03/2018
Good, prompt service by qualified mechanics
Local service that cares about their customers

IS
IDA S.
Mercury Sable
07/29/2018
Great service. All employees ready to helpin any way
Immediate service. Professional care
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you Ida! We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your vehicle needs, thank you for your loyalty!

JEANNIE D.
05/22/2018
Very trustworthy! Always lookin out for the customer. Does the service you request, and if finds something else he will call . Will tell you if it needs fixed right then or if it's something that can wait a bit. Great place for car and truck service.

04/22/2018
Love the new features
As usual I needed my oil change had an email and was able to schedule on line. Car picked up and before delivered had a text with a link for what all was done and what is recommended Great feature
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 05/15/2018

Hi Barb! Glad you love our new texting tool! We know how busy our customers are, and often times, taking a phone call is hard to manage, the texting tool has been a huge hit! We are so excited that your vehicle was handled to your satisfaction.  Call if you need us,

KR
KATHRYN R.
Ford Thunderbird
04/19/2018
Car care.
Your service on my vehicle has always been great! I was not with the vehicle but I have great trust it will have been done the way it always is. A company that cares for the satisfaction of their customers!!!

Hi Kathryn
We are so happy you are happy with your service, we are always here for you if you need us!

JAKE D.
Sabetha, KS
03/27/2018
The guys are always great about getting me in right away. Responding promptly with answers or quotes. Great service at reasonable rates. Clint is always super friendly and helpful! Thanks again for the great service!

Hi Jake,
Thank you for your wonderful review, please let us know if there is anything you need in the future.  We are always here to help!

02/20/2018
low tire signal
My low tie light came on and i had them put air in after checking which one it is was on Monday and Did fine tell Tuesday driving home from Topeka it came on again I sent a message of my time line when i would be home and pronto about 10 minutes later they picked up my car fixed the tire and my car was back home in 40 minutes Very kind and polite service Impressive they could get to me on a late afternoon call

MARK M.
Neosho Rapids, KS
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/19/2018
Confidence in work being done thoroughly.
All services were performed and necessary repairs found and corrected. Traveling with confidence.

GS
GARY S.
GMC Canyon
02/01/2018
2011 GMC Canyon
Great, truck runs like new.

CHARLENE B.
Soldier, KS
Lincoln MKZ
01/10/2018
Routine Oil Change
Oil change while I waited.

12/30/2017
great service
my appt for routine oil change was made at the time of the last oil change services but when they called the day before i was due in they gladly changed my appointment date was not yet at the 3000 mark. The day prior they reminded me of my appointment and promptly picked up my vehicle did the work and delivered it back was even considerate enough to reset my seat to back when i drive it made sure my lights were on the auto thing like i like it they pay so attention to details for each customer superior services

JANET H.
Westmoreland, KS
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/15/2017
Great People
Clint and his crew always go out of their way to make sure we get our vehicles repaired! Thank you!
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 12/17/2017

Janet,
We are very thankful for your business! Thank you for the review! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Friends at-

CR
Celia R.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Celia said she was really satisfied with the price and the service they provided. She liked how quickly they got to her vehicle and they were able to fix it.

Celia,
Thank you for your business! We are happy to help you with your automotive needs! Take care and Merry Christmas!

RF
Raymond F.
Toyota Venza
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Raymond said the employees provided good service. They completed the work he requested. The service was done at a fair price.

Raymond

Thank you for you long time loyalty! We are always happy to take care of your automotive needs!  Merry Christmas!

Louis B.
Corning, KS
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Louis said this business did a good job and he was satisfied.

Louis,
Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to serving your needs in the future! Enjoy your Christmas with your family!