Marysville, KS
02/16/2019
Thank you.
Thank you S&S for treating me with courtesy and providing professional services. Michaela,Clint and staff are awesome.

DK
DAVID K.
Sabetha, KS
Jeep Patriot
02/15/2019
Friendly service
Always prompt on servicing my vehicles and keep me informed of needed maintenance so I do have issues later on

KH
KEITH H.
Centralia, KS
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/14/2019
Get you right in
Get you right in and good work

MISCHELLE C.
Fairview, KS
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/12/2019
They take care of their customers
Repaired my car immediately and got me down the road

02/09/2019
Great place to go, will be back!
S&S did a great job on my truck. Personal service, great prices and attention to detail. A digital inspection emailed to me with videos and pictures! Yes please! An estimate before the work was started and then a quick text when it was done. I appreciate all the attention!

CRAIG S.
GMC Acadia
02/06/2019
Alignment
Went in for alignment and felt they did a good job. Also received a printout and they told me about breakpads would be needing to be replaced after awhile. Fair pricing. Very nice place to go.

MK
MARK K.
Havensville, KS
Chrysler Cirrus
02/03/2019
Excellent customer service
We took a car to Clint on Friday evening for them to work on it that Saturday. S & S auto usually closes at noon on Saturday. They stayed until our car was repaired until 5:30 that evening. Clint and his team have always taken very good care of my families vehicles. Many thanks!!!!
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 02/04/2019

Happy to serve you! Thank you for your continued loyalty!

TH
TERESA H.
01/29/2019
Great service! It’s nice to feel confident in the tech and I highly recommend S&S! They are also very accommodating and they even come to pick up my vehicle and return it to me, which I appreciate very much.

Teresa
Thank you for your wonderful review. We thank you for your continued support! We Strive to exceed all your expectations!

AE
AMBER E.
Buick Lucerne
01/18/2019
Very friendly and knowledgeable
They got me in quickly and had the repairs done in an hour. They took the time to explain what was wrong with my car in a way that I could understand, and were very kind and professional.
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Amber for your business. We are happy to serve your car care needs.

BF
BARB F.
Kia Sportage
01/07/2019
When I had my car in for routine oil change THEY noted my tires were in need of replacement! I called Clint and they ordered my tires the next day sent me a text they were in and I responded back my car was picked up tires with alignment done and car delivered back! I feel so safe Knowing that this business watches out for things that as a busy person had not even noted the condition of my tires Thank you again for keeping me safe and the excellent service! Michaela is such an asset to your business too Thank you Eric for the excellent print out of my car alignment also!
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty

BT
Oil Change , Tires

Thank you Bob!

12/27/2018
Fast good service.
Looked at car same day called Fast identification of problem. In and fixed same day. Would recommend.

JIM F.
Axtell, KS
12/13/2018
Genuinely concerned with talking care of the customer.
I called them at just past 4:30 to tell them my wife was stranded with a car that had suddenly stopped running and wouldn’t start again. By 6 pm the car was towed in and my wife was sitting comfortably in their waiting room while Clint was feverishly working the phone trying to find the needed part and seeing if there was any warranty on it. Really felt well cared for.

GH
GERARD H.
Lincoln Navigator
11/21/2018
Dependable and Trustworthy
Love the service I get here and the texts you get that show the vehicle inspection results. The best part of the inspection results are the videos that explain what’s going on with problem areas!
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you both for your great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.  Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

JEANNIE D.
11/18/2018
Awesome people
Always prompt good work ethic in this establishment. Work done in timely manner. Thanks for everything.

Jeannie
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are thrilled that we are the ones you call when you need assistance. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

MISCHELLE C.
Fairview, KS
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/16/2018
My abs light was on and it seemed like my breaks were now working correctly. S&S Automotive fixed my car replaced the wheel bearing, changed oil and rotated tires. They sent me a complete inspection to my phone via text message!! Now my breaks work well and I'm so pleased with their staff!! Fast Service and love the communications by text message. Keep up the great work!!

Mischelle,
Thank you for your kind words. We know you are a very busy person, so we want to make sure your Pontiac is always in the best condition possible.  We are always here for you if you need us.

RU
RENNE U.
11/14/2018
Always do the job and are pleasant to deal with.
They take care of whatever is needed. Always pleasant and fix the problem.

Renee
Thank you for stellar review.  We are always happy to take care of all of your car care needs.  Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

ROD S.
Sabetha, KS
Nissan Rogue
10/03/2018
Quick Service
Stopped in to get a replacement bulb put in my headlamp. Thought it would take awhile but the guys had it done in less than 10 minutes. Thanks a bunch for the quick service.

Rod,
Thanks for your kind words, we are always happy to help you! Have a fantastic Holiday Season.

Vermillion, KS
Chevrolet Traverse
09/25/2018
Prompt service
Did what they said they were going to do very competitive price

Soldier, KS
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/03/2018
Good, prompt service by qualified mechanics
Local service that cares about their customers