JOHN D.
Saint Marys, KS
03/05/2019
Great service and thorough diagnostic
The tow service was reasonable, did a diagnostic on my car, gave results through a link I could view on my phone, which was very thorough and easy to understand. Wasn't consumed with labor costs as in many places I've been to, I highly recommend S & S Automotive.
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 03/05/2019

John
Thank you for your wonderful review! We love taking care of our customers.  All to often people are in such a hurry that they just need someone to take some time with their vehicle, to make sure they are safe and reliable. We know how busy you are and we are so glad that you noticed the time we took on your vehicle.  Have a great day!

CG
CHRIS G.
Sabetha, KS
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/03/2019
Fast and friendly service!! Their free 32 point inspection saved me what could have been a very expensive repair. I am very thankful for their honesty and fair pricing.
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you Chris for the great review! We are so happy to help you save time and money! Have a great day!

Buick Lucerne
02/27/2019
Fast and knowledgeable service!
I called to get some maintenance work done on my car. They were able to get me in the next day. Clint offered to get me a ride home if I didn’t want to wait on my car, but I decided to wait. I’m glad I did, they didn’t take long to get to it and get me and my car back safely on the road. They do an inspection before you leave, so if there are any other issues with your vehicle you will be aware and able to get those fixed as well. Michaela was helpful and friendly as well. Highly recommend!
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the opportunity to take care of all of your car care needs! Thank you for being a great customer!

Marysville, KS
02/16/2019
Thank you.
Thank you S&S for treating me with courtesy and providing professional services. Michaela,Clint and staff are awesome.
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We consider ourselves the lucky ones to have great customers like you! Have a great day!

DK
DAVID K.
Sabetha, KS
Jeep Patriot
02/15/2019
Friendly service
Always prompt on servicing my vehicles and keep me informed of needed maintenance so I do have issues later on
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for your great review!  We are happy to take care of you and all of your car care needs.  Thank you for your continued Loyalty.

KH
KEITH H.
Centralia, KS
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/14/2019
Get you right in
Get you right in and good work

Keith & Dawn
Always happy to help, let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.  Thanks for your loyalty.

Mischelle C.
02/12/2019
Thank you so much! Repaired my car so I was able to get down the road again and back to work. Very please with my technician, office and the entire shop. Your great!

Mischelle
Thank you for your continued Loyalty. We are always here to help! Let us know if you need anything in the future, have a great day!

MISCHELLE C.
02/12/2019
They take care of their customers
Repaired my car immediately and got me down the road

02/09/2019
Great place to go, will be back!
S&S did a great job on my truck. Personal service, great prices and attention to detail. A digital inspection emailed to me with videos and pictures! Yes please! An estimate before the work was started and then a quick text when it was done. I appreciate all the attention!

CRAIG S.
GMC Acadia
02/06/2019
Alignment
Went in for alignment and felt they did a good job. Also received a printout and they told me about breakpads would be needing to be replaced after awhile. Fair pricing. Very nice place to go.

Craig & Theresa
We are always happy to help. Let us know if you need anything, we are just a phone call away.  Have a great day!

MK
MARK K.
Havensville, KS
Chrysler Cirrus
02/03/2019
Excellent customer service
We took a car to Clint on Friday evening for them to work on it that Saturday. S & S auto usually closes at noon on Saturday. They stayed until our car was repaired until 5:30 that evening. Clint and his team have always taken very good care of my families vehicles. Many thanks!!!!
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 02/04/2019

Happy to serve you! Thank you for your continued loyalty!

TH
TERESA H.
01/29/2019
Great service! It’s nice to feel confident in the tech and I highly recommend S&S! They are also very accommodating and they even come to pick up my vehicle and return it to me, which I appreciate very much.

Teresa
Thank you for your wonderful review. We thank you for your continued support! We Strive to exceed all your expectations!

AE
AMBER E.
Buick Lucerne
01/18/2019
Very friendly and knowledgeable
They got me in quickly and had the repairs done in an hour. They took the time to explain what was wrong with my car in a way that I could understand, and were very kind and professional.
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Amber for your business. We are happy to serve your car care needs.

BF
BARB F.
Kia Sportage
01/07/2019
When I had my car in for routine oil change THEY noted my tires were in need of replacement! I called Clint and they ordered my tires the next day sent me a text they were in and I responded back my car was picked up tires with alignment done and car delivered back! I feel so safe Knowing that this business watches out for things that as a busy person had not even noted the condition of my tires Thank you again for keeping me safe and the excellent service! Michaela is such an asset to your business too Thank you Eric for the excellent print out of my car alignment also!
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty

BT
Oil Change , Tires

Thank you Bob!

12/27/2018
Fast good service.
Looked at car same day called Fast identification of problem. In and fixed same day. Would recommend.

JIM F.
Axtell, KS
12/13/2018
Genuinely concerned with talking care of the customer.
I called them at just past 4:30 to tell them my wife was stranded with a car that had suddenly stopped running and wouldn’t start again. By 6 pm the car was towed in and my wife was sitting comfortably in their waiting room while Clint was feverishly working the phone trying to find the needed part and seeing if there was any warranty on it. Really felt well cared for.

GH
GERARD H.
Lincoln Navigator
11/21/2018
Dependable and Trustworthy
Love the service I get here and the texts you get that show the vehicle inspection results. The best part of the inspection results are the videos that explain what’s going on with problem areas!
Clint & D. from S & S Automotive & Towing responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you both for your great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.  Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

JEANNIE D.
11/18/2018
Awesome people
Always prompt good work ethic in this establishment. Work done in timely manner. Thanks for everything.

Jeannie
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are thrilled that we are the ones you call when you need assistance. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

MISCHELLE C.
11/16/2018
My abs light was on and it seemed like my breaks were now working correctly. S&S Automotive fixed my car replaced the wheel bearing, changed oil and rotated tires. They sent me a complete inspection to my phone via text message!! Now my breaks work well and I'm so pleased with their staff!! Fast Service and love the communications by text message. Keep up the great work!!

Mischelle,
Thank you for your kind words. We know you are a very busy person, so we want to make sure your Pontiac is always in the best condition possible.  We are always here for you if you need us.