TN
Todd N.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Todd said his vehicle leaked a quart of oil after he picked it up. He was not happy with the service.

DK
DENISE K.
Pontiac G6
03/17/2018
Not Impressed
I took my car to the garage for replacement of struts, stabilizer bars, oil change and new headlights. Made an appointment for Sat. to have the work done. My car was at the garage from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. I picked up the car and assumed all the work was completed. After getting home, I realized the headlights were not replaced. Took car back to the garage and spoke with Gregg, mgr. re: headlights. Gregg requested that I leave the car and job would be completed. I was upset since they had the car all day on Sat. and did not complete the job. I left the car at the garage for the afternoon. Upon pick up of my car, Gregg informed me the oil change was not done on the Sat. they had my car but the oil change was completed the 2nd time. In summary, visit #1 - new struts and stablizer bars, Visit #2- oil change, new headlights. This should have all been done on the Sat. that I left them my car.

DA
Debra A.
Mazda CX-7
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Debra said the business never called her when they were done with the service. She waited four hours before she called to ask when it would be ready. She called back another two hours later to be told they had already finished working on the vehicle.

MICHAEL B.
Mercury Mariner
08/23/2017
Oil Change and Two new Tires
Poor communications. The quoted price for the Two tires was NOT what I was charged. Slow response and short staff lead to a 2-day delay in getting our car back. And the Low Tire Pressure Monitor on the Front left still needs to be replaced.
Another poor experience with our Neighborhood Service Center.

CE
Conner E.
Phoenix, AZ
Mazda 6
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Conner said the business told him if he gets his vehicle in first thing in the morning, they would be finished with it later that same day. He took it in as told and left. When he called later that day to pick it up, they had not started and told him to call back again. They did not have it fixed until the next day and he had to wait another 20 minutes to pay and receive his vehicle.