PW
Paul W.
05/05/2020
Great job!
It was my first visit, they actually said I didn't need everything I thought I did, so obviously they didn't upsell more services. I'd definitely go back. Thank you!

CK
Colleen/Lou K.
04/28/2020
Local and friendly
We just started going to Scotty’s so I haven’t got a firm handle on their business. What we have seen so far has been very positive with friendly people working on the car and at the counter. With more visits the star rating could quite possibly go to a 5 if the operation runs like it has for us so far. I could walk to Scotty’s if need be which makes it attractive. Hopefully we are done with going to the dealer and can save time and gas on traveling to the City.

GW
Gina W.
Kirkville, NY
Jeep Cherokee
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Gina said the staff was quick, courteous over the phone, and she was able to get in and out.

Bernie B.
Lexus ES 350
04/21/2020
Kris k
Knowledgeable, honest and reliable
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 04/22/2020

We have the best customers!

Sean M.
NY
04/20/2020
Friendly, efficient, fast, wonderful service. Highly recommend.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you Sean, appreciate it very much!

Lori B.
New York
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Lori said she has known this staff a long time and they are nice people.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 04/22/2020

thanks for the great rating!

NL
Nancy L.
Syracuse, NY
04/08/2020
Reliable
Always feel good about leaving my car at Scotty’s. They have been servicing my family’s cars for years and we have never had a bad experience. I trust them to be honest and fair.

CP
Craig P.
Jordan, NY
Chrysler 300
04/06/2020
Always good service at a fair price.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 04/21/2020
Appreciate that!

Dave W.
04/02/2020
Plain talk and good service.
Willingness to work with to keep costs down.

NB
Nancy B.
Toyota Yaris
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said her experience with this business was good and she had good results. The employees were very nice, very polite and they have been good so far.

PN
Pete N.
East Syracuse, NY
03/25/2020
Tom Scott is the best and hardest working mechanic I’ve ever known
Tom Scott has been my one and only mechanic for years, as well as my Dad, whole family. Tom, His son Lance and wife Beth are awesome, as good as it gets. Trust Scotty’s automotive. Absolutely the best in Central NY.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 03/25/2020

Awww!  We have the best customers!

Jim D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/24/2020
Fast ervice done right the first time
Thanks Jim!

KD
Kathy D.
Kirkville, NY
Kia Sportage
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said they were more than fair. She also said she took her vehicle in for an oil change and she's getting close to getting brakes and tires, but they were honest about it and told her she could wait a while.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 03/25/2020

Our job is to advise (give a heads up) of what to expect down the road.  I think of myself as the customer because I know how tight money can be at times.

Kia Forte
03/20/2020
Honest and reliable
Friendly and fast service.

Bill B.
Jeep Liberty
03/20/2020
The Owners are great
Great service and trustworthy people.