Donald H.
Nissan Frontier
11/27/2019
Awesome
Very professional, quick and efficient work. Very pleased with the service. Came highly recommend. Glad I went there.

Kevin B.
Kirkville, NY
Hyundai Accent
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said they always do good work and they are good to him, very friendly.

Dave S.
East Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he has done business with them for along time. He said they have a great location nearby where he lives. He said he's always had a good experience with them.

Michael D.
Kia Sedona
11/10/2019
Great place
Great place and always helpful. Treat you like family

John C.
11/06/2019
Amazing Service
First time bringing my vehicle there for work. Very friendly staff and great workmanship. Absolutely fantastic experience. I will definitely be going back!
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you John, hope we can be of service again

AC
Anthony C.
Jeep Compass
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the experience was really good. He said everything was just the way it was supposed to be. He does have to go back and have them check his passenger side mirror.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Glad we meet expectations, we really do try and keep everyone up to date on their vehicle's repairs.

Connie C.
10/26/2019
Self
Proficient, professional and quick. They were down by one worker but still finished the four concerns I had sooner than I had expected. They also are not expensive
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much for acknowledging our work.  We don't do AAA or military discounts because I feel that everyone deserves a little break wherever possible.

TF
Tim Jr F.
10/21/2019
Honest and fast service
I only trust Scottie’s for anything for my car. They are honest unlike many shops in the area I’ve been to.

BA
Barbara A.
New York
Kia Sorento
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said that the facility completed the job in a reasonable amount of time.

James H.
Kirkville, NY
Kia Forte
10/16/2019
They have fast service and great communication.
Scotty’s got my vehicle on the road fast. They stayed in constant contact letting me know what had to be done and why. They also suggested an inexpensive, do it yourself way for me to fix another problem without trying to make any more money off of me. I have went there for years and will continue to go to Scotty’s.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks for the 2 thumbs up!

East Syracuse, NY
Dodge Journey
10/14/2019
Friendly service
I am pleased with the service I receive at Scotty’s Automotive. Easy to schedule an appointment and phone call with updates in the work done.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you, truly appreciate this!

David C.
Chevrolet HHR
10/12/2019
Unknown Problem
Dedication to the customer. I had my car towed to Scotty's after work because it wouldn't start. When they looked at the car the next day it started every time. They tried four or five times and each time the car started. One of the tires also had a screw in it that I didn't know about and it needed an oil change. They stayed late to complete everything.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 10/18/2019

We do everything we can to get cars done in the same day and back to the owners.  Thank you Dave

Mike W.
Ram 1500
10/06/2019
Always on time, accommodates my schedule, reliable and reasonably priced.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 10/18/2019

We don't do coupons, AAA discounts, etc because we offer a lower labor rate.  This benefits everyone.  Thanks Mike!

Kia Sedona
09/29/2019
Close to home family run
Always do a great job