RT
ROBERT T.
08/11/2020
Best in town
Pleasant, efficient service. Glad to spend my money with a small family business. Never had a bad experience. Always left satisfied with the work performed on our car.

FY
FRANK Y.
Buick Electra
08/11/2020
I believe Sid did a great job correcting my brake problem. He showed and explained to me what had to be done. He was very professional and knowledgeable...I will be back!

CHANDRA WALKER S.
Buick Enclave
08/08/2020
Quick response
Took my car in because I kept needing a boost. They got me right in and addressed the issue. I have no complaints and will be back.

CHRIS C.
Chrysler 200
08/06/2020
Quality Work
Diagnosed my car's issue in a reliable manner.

DOUG W.
Chevrolet HHR
08/05/2020
Thanks for the great , fast oil change ,that was a great gesture, I appreciated it
IT WAS GREAF TO BE ABLE TO SFARR OFF ON MY MINI TRIP
KNOWING ALL WAS WELL UNDER THE HOOD.

AW
ANNETTA W.
Customer service
The customer service person is nice and the oil change didn't take long.

LH
LISA H.
Chevrolet Traverse
Lisa Hairston
Good service fair prices.

MATTHEW W.
Flushing, MI
Chevrolet Trax
08/04/2020
The extra mile👍🏻
Nobody likes a blowout, but it sure gave me a close up look at my tread wear (scary). With the donut on and in a hurry Shelton’s was the only one in town with my tire size in stock. They hooked me up with a set of Goodyear eagles (holy cow what a difference!) and I was back on the road in an hour. Oh and the price wasn’t bad either. Again, I really appreciate their professionalism.

RICHARD C.
Chrysler 300
08/01/2020
Great place to shop
Great place to go for auto work. Recently purchased tires and I was in and out with friendly service and knowledgeable staff. Affordable prices.

WA
WILLIAM A.
Burton, MI
07/30/2020
Really fast and great service.
Great service friendly people. I would highly recommend this place

JAMES L.
Utica, MI
Ford Club Wagon
07/28/2020
On cue with the price he gave and was honest
Very honest even if you don’t want to here. I respect that

AO
Ambrianna O.
Jeep Compass
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Ambrianna said every time she goes there she gets good services. They tell her things about her vehicle that she would not have known was wrong with it.

ANTHONY S.
Chevrolet HHR
07/25/2020
The Service
Great service and not a long wait.

SP
STEVE P.
07/23/2020
Loyalty Matters
I have done business with Sheltons for 39 years. They have been loyal to me and I have been loyal to them.

SF
Scott F.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
07/20/2020
Excellent Business.
Brad and the rest of the family and employees are great in providing service on all our vehicles. The rates are very reasonable and the mechanical experience us wonderful.