Sherwood Auto Repair Inc

Mike D.
06/19/2018
They will take care of you honestly
Scott and his team have always been good to deal with and they make things right! I’ve never had to worry about unnessessary relairs and they let me know what my Jeep needs!

TT
ty t.
05/29/2018
sherwood auto
if you want it done right the first time go there..they are the best

Kurt S.
05/09/2018
Best diagnosticians in Oregon
I have trusted Sherwood Auto Repar for years. They have demonstrated time after time their diagnostic skills on complex issues.
They are honest, efficient and very thorough in explaining any issue that my vehicles have experienced.
Their professionalism is second to none. I won’t consider any other repair facility

TK
Tricia K.
04/30/2018
Great job, as always!
We’ve been going to Scott and Sherwood Auto Repair for more than 20+ years always great service and friendly caring atmosphere.

VM
Vicki M.
Portland, OR
04/16/2018
Total Confidence
I am always so pleased with the quality of workmanship I receive from Sherwood Auto Repair. I never hesitate to take my car to them knowing I will be treated with respect.

Mark B.
03/05/2018
Consistent great service
Sherwood Auto Repair has been my chosen place to service and maintain my cars for the past 15-20 years. When my three children reached driving age, my family fleet grew to five cars. Needless to say, I chatted a lot with Scott LaPlante, who advised me regarding maintenance of my cars.

Scott also treated me fair & square, providing options re service without pushing me. I continue to trust SAR & Scott to care for my current vehicles.

PM
Pete M.
03/01/2018
Honest and Trustworthy Service
I have used Sherwood Auto Repair exclusively to service our four vehicles for 25 years! We very quickly learned we could absolutely trust their diagnosis and quality work. I particularly appreciate Scott's extremely friendly, knowledgable and thorough explainations along with accurate estimates. My wife always says that they keep our older model cars running well beyond expectations. They have never let us down and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

David and Laura H.
11/02/2017
SUV and convertible both serviced. Very happy!
Fix an oil leak that the "BMW experts" downtown could not. We have been taking our SUV here and were happy so decided to also take our BMW convertible. In both cases they knew exactly what to do. We have been very happy with the level of skill and the results.

Cathy S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/01/2017
Excellent Customer Service, Knowledge and Skills
Excellent customer service from Scott and Bob. Able to pass my '88 Jeep through DEQ finally, after 3 fails prior from a different service business.

David H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/31/2017 Category: Service
David said they were able to solve a problem that other mechanics were not able to. They were skilled and fair. He was very happy with their service and what they did.

DE
Diane E.
Lake Oswego, OR
Acura RDX
10/30/2017
Battery replacement
The diagnosis and resolution to my car problem initiated in the battery which I did not know. Thank you Team Sherwood Auto Repair!

CL
Craig L.
Beaverton, OR
Chevrolet Pickup
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Craig said he likes the professionalism at this business.

KD
Karen and Bud D.
Nissan Xterra
10/29/2017
The Most Caring Auto Repair Shop in Oregon!
A big hat tip to Scott, Bob and the SAR team for not only taking great care of our vehicles, but helping us in a generous way provide auto care for a person in great need. We trust them implicitly. Thank you!

AA
Alan and Laurie A.
Isuzu Ascender
10/27/2017
Great personal service at a fair price!
We had both of our cars in for service the last couple of weeks, and I appreciate the honesty about what repairs needed to be done now and what could be delayed for future servicing.

EW
Eric W.
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Eric said everything went well. His brakes were serviced quickly. He was in and out in no time.

David D.
Salem, OR
10/27/2017 Category: Service
David said he was not satisfied with the repairs this business suggested or the written quote they provided him. He took his vehicle to another facility and they did the repair for a third of what this business had quoted him. For the reasons specified he would not recommend this business.

Robert H.
10/26/2017
Fast and honest
Brought my car in last minute, they were able to run diagnostics and evaluate the problem quickly. When I told them I didn't want the car serviced because it wasn't worth it, they were understanding and professional.

Rick H.
Bend, OR
Land Rover Range Rover
10/20/2017
Old Red
Scott & Bob,
Once again SAR performed excellent service on my long time love - 92 Range Rover Classic (Old Red). After an extensive diagnostics of what service was needed, you broke it down and explained which repairs should be done first from a safety standpoint. I appreciate the hard work and intelligent explanations of the service. Old Red is not pretty to look at but it's fun to drive . The crew at SAR keeps it safe and reliable which in turn affords me the peace of mind when tooling around the back country.

And thank you for keeping my other love - 98 "Disco Blue" safe and reliable!

All the best
Rick Hardin

CR
Chet R.
Newberg, OR
Nissan 350Z
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Chet said Scott was overwhelmingly nice to him. The staff found the problem and they kept him informed.

EO
Edd and Sharon O.
Wilsonville, OR
10/13/2017
Completely satisfied
I have always found the folks at SAR to be timely and reliable in the work they do.