Sherwood Auto Repair Inc

Kimberlee S.
10/24/2018
Always Sherwood Auto!
I've been taking my car to Sherwood Auto for years. I've always found them knowledgeable about my vehicle and willing to take a peek under the hood at a moments notice.

RE
Rayanne E.
09/24/2018
Great Mechanics
Great auto repair shop would recommend Sherwood Auto repair to anyone without reservation.

TA
Tammy A.
08/27/2018
Perfectly Pleased
Sherwood Auto Repair always gets the job done perfectly. They completely inspect your vehicle thoroughly to ensure you are aware of any issues and they have a solution. Scott is the best and we love dealing with him. I would recommend Sherwood Auto Repair over and over again. Thanks

Jon B.
West Linn, OR
08/01/2018
Very knowledgable and responsive
I spent many years looking for an auto repair shop like Sherwood Auto Repair. Scott and his team are fair and honest, they work on all cars from my 1974 Ford Bronco to the more modern. You can trust what they say!

SD
scott d.
07/30/2018
Thankful for their help.
Over two years ago, I had my catalytic converter changed. Unfortunately it went bad again just before needing a DEQ test, recently. As it was two years and 30,000 miles later I assumed any warranty would be outdated. Scott called the vendor/manufacturer and as there was a defect with the original product it was covered. I just had to pay the difference for the upgraded catalytic converter. They didn’t charge for the work to replace it. I even think I got a free oxygen sensor as they couldn’t remove the old one without damaging it. I do believe this place is honest and they will stay as close to the quote as they possibly can. Definitely a company with strong ethics. I would recommend.

Mike D.
06/19/2018
They will take care of you honestly
Scott and his team have always been good to deal with and they make things right! I’ve never had to worry about unnessessary relairs and they let me know what my Jeep needs!

TT
ty t.
05/29/2018
sherwood auto
if you want it done right the first time go there..they are the best

Kurt S.
05/09/2018
Best diagnosticians in Oregon
I have trusted Sherwood Auto Repar for years. They have demonstrated time after time their diagnostic skills on complex issues.
They are honest, efficient and very thorough in explaining any issue that my vehicles have experienced.
Their professionalism is second to none. I won’t consider any other repair facility

TK
Tricia K.
04/30/2018
Great job, as always!
We’ve been going to Scott and Sherwood Auto Repair for more than 20+ years always great service and friendly caring atmosphere.

VM
Vicki M.
04/16/2018
Total Confidence
I am always so pleased with the quality of workmanship I receive from Sherwood Auto Repair. I never hesitate to take my car to them knowing I will be treated with respect.

Mark B.
03/05/2018
Consistent great service
Sherwood Auto Repair has been my chosen place to service and maintain my cars for the past 15-20 years. When my three children reached driving age, my family fleet grew to five cars. Needless to say, I chatted a lot with Scott LaPlante, who advised me regarding maintenance of my cars.

Scott also treated me fair & square, providing options re service without pushing me. I continue to trust SAR & Scott to care for my current vehicles.

PM
Pete M.
03/01/2018
Honest and Trustworthy Service
I have used Sherwood Auto Repair exclusively to service our four vehicles for 25 years! We very quickly learned we could absolutely trust their diagnosis and quality work. I particularly appreciate Scott's extremely friendly, knowledgable and thorough explainations along with accurate estimates. My wife always says that they keep our older model cars running well beyond expectations. They have never let us down and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

David and Laura H.
11/02/2017
SUV and convertible both serviced. Very happy!
Fix an oil leak that the "BMW experts" downtown could not. We have been taking our SUV here and were happy so decided to also take our BMW convertible. In both cases they knew exactly what to do. We have been very happy with the level of skill and the results.

Cathy S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/01/2017
Excellent Customer Service, Knowledge and Skills
Excellent customer service from Scott and Bob. Able to pass my '88 Jeep through DEQ finally, after 3 fails prior from a different service business.

David H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/31/2017 Category: Service
David said they were able to solve a problem that other mechanics were not able to. They were skilled and fair. He was very happy with their service and what they did.

DE
Diane E.
Lake Oswego, OR
Acura RDX
10/30/2017
Battery replacement
The diagnosis and resolution to my car problem initiated in the battery which I did not know. Thank you Team Sherwood Auto Repair!

CL
Craig L.
Beaverton, OR
Chevrolet Pickup
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Craig said he likes the professionalism at this business.

KD
Karen and Bud D.
Nissan Xterra
10/29/2017
The Most Caring Auto Repair Shop in Oregon!
A big hat tip to Scott, Bob and the SAR team for not only taking great care of our vehicles, but helping us in a generous way provide auto care for a person in great need. We trust them implicitly. Thank you!

AA
Alan and Laurie A.
Isuzu Ascender
10/27/2017
Great personal service at a fair price!
We had both of our cars in for service the last couple of weeks, and I appreciate the honesty about what repairs needed to be done now and what could be delayed for future servicing.

EW
Eric W.
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Eric said everything went well. His brakes were serviced quickly. He was in and out in no time.