Sherwood Auto Repair Inc

SR
Shirley R.
10/19/2020
Professional / Affordable / Dependable
These guys are great, they only do work that is necessary. Very affordable, honest and they take pride in the quality of service and repairs. They are busy so call ahead ask for Bob.

AC
Angela C.
09/17/2020
I would Recommend
Bob was very helpful, especially during this covid and wildfire situation. He took the time to come out and explain what would be done and how long it would take. when it came time to pick up the car he also told us that they could pick up the car in the future so that we would not have to spend that money getting a cab wich was very nice to know. These guys are very nice and helpful.

GF
Gary F.
09/02/2020
Skilled mechanics - Honest & ethical - stand behind their work 100%
Sherwood Auto Repair was recommended to me by a good friend that has had outstanding service from them for many years. He was spot on and now, I've been taking our cars and trucks to them for for several years. We are 100% satisfied with their great work.

LN
Laurie N.
06/08/2020
Exceptional auto repair shop
Sherwood Auto Repair has handled my auto maintenance and repairs for several years. I am so pleased with the quality of their work, honesty, and great customer service. It's reassuring to deal with an auto repair shop that I can count on, and I highly recommend them.

LN
Laurie N.
06/08/2020
Quality repairs and great service
I have been so pleased to have Sherwood Auto Repair as my mechanic for several years. Their great customer service, quality work, and honesty make them stand out from the rest. I would highly recommend Sherwood Auto Repair to anyone needing repairs to their vehicle.

BA
Bridget A.
04/20/2020
great people, great job, honest!!
I have been taking my cars here for quite awhile, all models
* Dodge Dakota Truck
* BMW X3
* Jeep Wrangler
* Mercedes Metris Van
* Mercedes C300 Sedan
* Porsche 911 Carrera

All have been done just as well as any dealer!!

Consider this business when you need anything done on any car!’

Mike D.
02/19/2020
SAR is the place to take your car or truck!
I've been doing business with Scott for - well - I'm really not sure HOW long but it's over 15-20 years for sure! He's always been straight up and does what he says he'll do - plus takes care of it if a part fails or they miss something they should have caught. It's rare I ever need to revisit - when they fix it...it's fixed! They also do good with the preventative maintenance - letting you know what could potentially be a problem if not fixed soon.

Shirley B.
Molalla, OR
02/19/2020
EASY PEASY
Sherwood Auto Repair is always easy to work with. They are honest and upfront about what you need and what can wait as far as auto repair goes. They have NEVER tried to upscale me like the dealer I usto use for my regular scheduled maintenance. They also send friendly reminders of when I am due. That really helps out in this busy world we live in. I recomend Scott and Sherwood Auto Repair to anyone wanting an honest competent mechanic!

NL
natalie l.
Sherwood, OR
02/05/2020
Honest, Efficient and Quality
I brought my CRV in for an oil change and potentially getting some low-beams installed. SAR gave an honest opinion that the low-beams wouldn't be very cost-effective. The car runs better than it did before. I appreciate the quality of work and the honestly.

Sue W.
11/25/2019
Excellent In both Maintenance & Repairs!
Sherwood auto repair delivers outstanding workmanship. They are a trustworthy, knowledgeable customer oriented auto repair and service shop. They have been in the area for over 30 years and are a pillar of the community. I also love the fact that they are so convenient and just a couple of miles from my home in a Tualatin.

BA
Bridget A.
11/04/2019
Honest / Good Job / Nice guys!!
These guys do great work, they are honest , and just the best, I never doubt what they are telling me !!!

SD
Susan D.
Newberg, OR
09/04/2019
GREAT SERVICE !!
I have been going to Sherwood Auto for more then 20 years. I love the great service I receive and the great pricing. The people who work at Sherwood Auto know their thing !! Scott only hires the best.

DQ
Dana Q.
Sherwood, OR
07/18/2019
Scott and Bob are the best
They go above and beyond to determine problem with diligence and the get it fixed!
Sherwood auto repair is our only choice in this area!

Thank you guys!

CF
Carol F.
07/15/2019
Sherwood Auto >>> Outstanding !!!!!!
I wouldn't trust my precious Mercury to anyone else in the Portland area. They treat me as though I'm a member of their family, and take care of my car the same way. I always know they keep it safe for me on the road. I've been with them for 20 years and would never trust my car to anyone else. Thank you Scott, Bob and crew....

Carol F.

GD
Gary D.
07/04/2019
Auto repair with integrity
Next to my father who was an ASE Certified Master mechanic, Sherwood Auto Repair is the only shop I trust with my vehicles and recommend my family and friends to every chance I can. SAR doesn't try to sell you services, they consult with you on the best needs for your vehicle. I can't praise this team of professionals enough.