Sherwood Auto Repair Inc

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Mike D.
Tualatin, OR
02/19/2020
SAR is the place to take your car or truck!
I've been doing business with Scott for - well - I'm really not sure HOW long but it's over 15-20 years for sure! He's always been straight up and does what he says he'll do - plus takes care of it if a part fails or they miss something they should have caught. It's rare I ever need to revisit - when they fix it...it's fixed! They also do good with the preventative maintenance - letting you know what could potentially be a problem if not fixed soon.

Shirley B.
Molalla, OR
02/19/2020
EASY PEASY
Sherwood Auto Repair is always easy to work with. They are honest and upfront about what you need and what can wait as far as auto repair goes. They have NEVER tried to upscale me like the dealer I usto use for my regular scheduled maintenance. They also send friendly reminders of when I am due. That really helps out in this busy world we live in. I recomend Scott and Sherwood Auto Repair to anyone wanting an honest competent mechanic!

NL
natalie l.
02/05/2020
Honest, Efficient and Quality
I brought my CRV in for an oil change and potentially getting some low-beams installed. SAR gave an honest opinion that the low-beams wouldn't be very cost-effective. The car runs better than it did before. I appreciate the quality of work and the honestly.

Sue W.
11/25/2019
Excellent In both Maintenance & Repairs!
Sherwood auto repair delivers outstanding workmanship. They are a trustworthy, knowledgeable customer oriented auto repair and service shop. They have been in the area for over 30 years and are a pillar of the community. I also love the fact that they are so convenient and just a couple of miles from my home in a Tualatin.

BA
Bridget A.
Tualatin, OR
11/04/2019
Honest / Good Job / Nice guys!!
These guys do great work, they are honest , and just the best, I never doubt what they are telling me !!!

SD
Susan D.
Newberg, OR
09/04/2019
GREAT SERVICE !!
I have been going to Sherwood Auto for more then 20 years. I love the great service I receive and the great pricing. The people who work at Sherwood Auto know their thing !! Scott only hires the best.

DQ
Dana Q.
07/18/2019
Scott and Bob are the best
They go above and beyond to determine problem with diligence and the get it fixed!
Sherwood auto repair is our only choice in this area!

Thank you guys!

CF
Carol F.
07/15/2019
Sherwood Auto >>> Outstanding !!!!!!
I wouldn't trust my precious Mercury to anyone else in the Portland area. They treat me as though I'm a member of their family, and take care of my car the same way. I always know they keep it safe for me on the road. I've been with them for 20 years and would never trust my car to anyone else. Thank you Scott, Bob and crew....

Carol F.

GD
Gary D.
07/04/2019
Auto repair with integrity
Next to my father who was an ASE Certified Master mechanic, Sherwood Auto Repair is the only shop I trust with my vehicles and recommend my family and friends to every chance I can. SAR doesn't try to sell you services, they consult with you on the best needs for your vehicle. I can't praise this team of professionals enough.

Lamont S.
06/03/2019
Very professsional
I always take my vehicle to Sherwood Auto because they are very knowledgeable and professional.

NW
Nancy W.
03/20/2019
Awesome customer service!
I love the fact that when I leave my car for service it will be done perfectly and fairly priced. Bob is amazing and Scott and his team coddle my car. ❤️
Thank you for taking such good care of my car - it’s almost like brand new!!

Kimberlee S.
10/24/2018
Always Sherwood Auto!
I've been taking my car to Sherwood Auto for years. I've always found them knowledgeable about my vehicle and willing to take a peek under the hood at a moments notice.

RE
Rayanne E.
09/24/2018
Great Mechanics
Great auto repair shop would recommend Sherwood Auto repair to anyone without reservation.

TA
Tammy A.
08/27/2018
Perfectly Pleased
Sherwood Auto Repair always gets the job done perfectly. They completely inspect your vehicle thoroughly to ensure you are aware of any issues and they have a solution. Scott is the best and we love dealing with him. I would recommend Sherwood Auto Repair over and over again. Thanks

Jon B.
West Linn, OR
08/01/2018
Very knowledgable and responsive
I spent many years looking for an auto repair shop like Sherwood Auto Repair. Scott and his team are fair and honest, they work on all cars from my 1974 Ford Bronco to the more modern. You can trust what they say!