Sherwood Auto Repair Inc

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Mark B. on 03/05/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Consistent great service"
Sherwood Auto Repair has been my chosen place to service and maintain my cars for the past 15-20 years. When my three children reached driving age, my family fleet grew to five cars. Needless to say, I chatted a lot with Scott LaPlante, who advised me regarding maintenance of my cars.

Scott also treated me fair & square, providing options re service without pushing me. I continue to trust SAR & Scott to care for my current vehicles.
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/05/2018 08:39 PM
Pete M. on 03/01/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest and Trustworthy Service"
I have used Sherwood Auto Repair exclusively to service our four vehicles for 25 years! We very quickly learned we could absolutely trust their diagnosis and quality work. I particularly appreciate Scott's extremely friendly, knowledgable and thorough explainations along with accurate estimates. My wife always says that they keep our older model cars running well beyond expectations. They have never let us down and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Review Created: 03/01/2018 04:52 PM
David and Laura H. on 11/02/2017
"SUV and convertible both serviced. Very happy!"
Fix an oil leak that the "BMW experts" downtown could not. We have been taking our SUV here and were happy so decided to also take our BMW convertible. In both cases they knew exactly what to do. We have been very happy with the level of skill and the results.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 03:44 PM
Cathy S. on 11/01/2017
"Excellent Customer Service, Knowledge and Skills"
Excellent customer service from Scott and Bob. Able to pass my '88 Jeep through DEQ finally, after 3 fails prior from a different service business.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 07:06 PM
David H. on 10/31/2017
David said they were able to solve a problem that other mechanics were not able to. They were skilled and fair. He was very happy with their service and what they did.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Diane E. on 10/30/2017
"Battery replacement"
The diagnosis and resolution to my car problem initiated in the battery which I did not know. Thank you Team Sherwood Auto Repair!
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 09:10 AM
Craig L. on 10/30/2017
Craig said he likes the professionalism at this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Karen and Bud D. on 10/29/2017
"The Most Caring Auto Repair Shop in Oregon!"
A big hat tip to Scott, Bob and the SAR team for not only taking great care of our vehicles, but helping us in a generous way provide auto care for a person in great need. We trust them implicitly. Thank you!
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 12:46 PM
Alan and Laurie A. on 10/27/2017
"Great personal service at a fair price!"
We had both of our cars in for service the last couple of weeks, and I appreciate the honesty about what repairs needed to be done now and what could be delayed for future servicing.
Vehicle: Isuzu Ascender
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 01:03 PM
Eric W. on 10/27/2017
Eric said everything went well. His brakes were serviced quickly. He was in and out in no time.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
David D. on 10/27/2017
David said he was not satisfied with the repairs this business suggested or the written quote they provided him. He took his vehicle to another facility and they did the repair for a third of what this business had quoted him. For the reasons specified he would not recommend this business.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Robert H. on 10/26/2017
"Fast and honest"
Brought my car in last minute, they were able to run diagnostics and evaluate the problem quickly. When I told them I didn't want the car serviced because it wasn't worth it, they were understanding and professional.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 08:13 PM
Rick H. on 10/20/2017
"Old Red"
Scott & Bob,
Once again SAR performed excellent service on my long time love - 92 Range Rover Classic (Old Red). After an extensive diagnostics of what service was needed, you broke it down and explained which repairs should be done first from a safety standpoint. I appreciate the hard work and intelligent explanations of the service. Old Red is not pretty to look at but it's fun to drive . The crew at SAR keeps it safe and reliable which in turn affords me the peace of mind when tooling around the back country.

And thank you for keeping my other love - 98 "Disco Blue" safe and reliable!

All the best
Rick Hardin
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 03:05 PM
Chet R. on 10/19/2017
Chet said Scott was overwhelmingly nice to him. The staff found the problem and they kept him informed.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017
Edd and Sharon O. on 10/13/2017
"Completely satisfied"
I have always found the folks at SAR to be timely and reliable in the work they do.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 10:01 AM
Tim B. on 10/12/2017
Tim said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017
Shirlene G. on 09/28/2017
Shirlene said this business was nice, friendly and helpful. They checked out her vehicle and she appreciated that. Scott, at the front desk, was extremely helpful. They did an excellent job washing her windshield inside and out after she hurt her arm.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
Shama K. on 09/27/2017
"Excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff."
I recently moved to Oregon from Seattle Washington. This is my second visit to SAR and I will be a customer as long as I live in this area. The staff is knowledgeable and competent and I know my 21 year old Toyata will receive the expertise it deserves.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 05:50 AM
Chad B. on 09/20/2017
"Sherwood auto Repair is great!!"
Great service! Recived a complete inspection of my car while in for an oil change. You don’t recive the great service they provide anywhere else.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 08:14 PM
Kevin M. on 09/15/2017
"Easy and no hassle experience "
They quickly identified and fixed the issue another shop didn't acknowledge. The charge was much less than I expected and they talked me through some maintenance/repairs I would likely need in the next year or so, but we could just keep an eye on it for now.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester