CA
Charlie A.
04/17/2019
Trust worthy!
I have been a customer for many years They work around your schedule. Very fair in price. Always pleasant.

CA
Casey A.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/17/2019
Amazing service

AC
Angelo C.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said the business was excellent with their service.

Steve B.
Kia Soul
04/14/2019
Customer Satisfaction
My family have been going to Shirley Auto for many years and always satisfied with the excellent service provided.

OV
Omar V.
04/11/2019
I have found honesty responsibility and good faith to do the job well done
I have found honesty responsibility and good faith to do the job well done No matter what you situation is this one place you can trust your not going to be ripped off and always stand behind their work
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/15/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience. We value your trust above all else! Thank you for the review.

AH
Azzie H.
Buick Park Avenue
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Azzie said the service is still good at this business. She used to use this business and had gone away for awhile. It was her first time back and the experience was good.

FT

Gedeon Q.
Manorville, NY
Ford Expedition
04/10/2019
Went in for an oil change.
Because Anthony took care of me the other day with my last minute inspection, as well as being personable, he gained a repeat customer. I scheduled my other vehicle for an oil change. Will be doing all my vehicle work through them from now on.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/15/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience. We look forward to servicing your vehicles and making sure they remain problem free. Thank you for the review.

John B.
Chrysler 300
04/10/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a great job.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Mrs S.
04/09/2019
Super service
The people and the service
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/12/2019

FS
Frank S.
Subaru Crosstrek
04/07/2019
The Best Shop....
Always a pleasure when having to visit...
Professional service done in a timely manner...
And I never have to adjust my seat...
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/11/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for the review. Also, thank you for all that you do for the community!

Janine G.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Janine said she has been going to the business for years, she's had no problems with them, she likes them and they do a great job.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/11/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for the review. On an side note, Giacalone Insurance (631-208-9090) is the best! I recommend you to all of my family and friends!

04/04/2019
Quick and quality service
They provide quick and quality service

DF
Deborah F.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/03/2019
Honest and reliable
Took my Honda Civic in yesterday for an oil change and to check and possibly replace my front brakes. Good news, no brakes required, perhaps next oil change? How many auto places would have done the brakes anyway? Very happy with the service there and for their honesty!
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/05/2019

BG
Besibel G.
04/02/2019
Very professional
Took my car for oil change and inspection. They took me on the same day i called. They are so friendly and make you feel confortable and trustworthy. I liked the way they work. Very clean and organized. I would recommend this place to my friends. Very professional.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/05/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Please know, that as a new customer we take tremendous pride knowing that our female customers feel comfortable coming into our repair facility. Thank you for the review.

KK
Karen K.
Mazda 3
03/31/2019
Quality service, upstanding integrity and great family run shop!
Joe and Anthony are two of the best out there! From body work to engine rebuilds, maintenance and even windshield repairs, they do it all! Shirley Auto Body is the place to go if you want the work done right and by honest people!!
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the review. We are blessed to have customers such as yourself and your entire family!

MaryAnn L.
Chrysler 300
03/30/2019
Service with honesty
Service is as fast as possible.

KR
Kristian R.
03/28/2019
Shirley Auto Body
Reliable and trust-worthy
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for being a longtime customer!

OS
Origen S.
Center Moriches, NY
03/27/2019
Well established Family business
Fair and honest family shop.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/03/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience and always enjoy our conversations. Thank you for the review.

TR
Tiffany R.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said the staff was fast and efficient.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 04/03/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience.  Thank you for the review.