Jessica M.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff were friendly, convenient, and fast.

MV
Mrs V.
09/24/2018
Thanks
The owner's son very helpful and kind. work performed by the mechanic was done in a timely manner.

PR
Peter R.
Brookhaven, NY
09/22/2018
Repair or Restoration: I can say it is the latter.
In today’s world, the word “Customer Service” has little to do with some businesses. I experienced it’s definition in the first few minutes of walking into Shirley Auto. Curtiousness and professionalism was displayed from the first hello. The office personnel arranged a pick up from the car rental to the rental facility. It made everything occur seamlessly.
Just as important was the final result of the repair done on my truck. The craftsmenship of the repairs made it more of a restoration. Their attention to detail made my 2009 Toyota Tacoma look like the first day I rode it off the Sunrise Toyota lot.
At a time when we tend to keep our expectations low, Shirley Auto far exceeded all my expectations in all the categories that define exceptional Customer Service. It also will make me an ongoing return customer for all my auto needs. Enough said.

LH
Lorraine H.
Shirley, NY
09/21/2018
Always prompt and efficient service; honest and pleasant staff.

FS
Fran S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Fran said the service was good. This was her first time.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 09/25/2018

Hi Fran,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  I am glad that you were satisfied with our service.  Please feel free to call or email me to let me know what we can do different next time to provide you with 5 star service.
Anthony
shirleyautobody@aol.com

Anthony Posanti VP

Toyota Yaris
09/15/2018
Car Service
Car service was done in timely manner at affordable cost. The Shirley Auto Body's owner and the mechanics are a great bunch of guys which create a very pleasant environment at the shop.

Kia Soul
09/15/2018
The service was done in a timely manner. Shirley Auto Body guys are terrific when I bring my car in for service.

CA
Chistian A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Chistian said the service was good. The work was done very quickly.

Deacon John G.
09/07/2018
The Management's honesty
Very professional and the job get done in a reasonable time and at a fair price

Mike C.
Chrysler Aspen
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike said, this business is very nice and he would recommend them to anyone.

BK
Bob K.
Pontiac Vibe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pat. She said they were very quick at telling him them what was wrong. They drove them back and forth from home to the facility.

TR
Tina R.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Tina said she found them to be very helpful and good people.

Maryann M.
Moriches, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Bernard. He said the staff are the nicest mechanics.

Joe L.
Shirley, NY
08/26/2018
Quick and dependable
They always get my cars in a soon as possible and let me know exactly what is needed.

Jenny A.
08/25/2018
I will never go anywhere else !
Based on a recommendation, I had my car towed to the shop. Needless to say, I was extremely satisfied with the service and professionalism.
My car was serviced in a timely manner. I'm so very happy! Thank you Shirley Auto Body

Michael G.
Moriches, NY
Chevrolet Traverse
08/23/2018
Professional in every way.
We have been bringing our two automobiles to Shirley autobody for over 10 years. Their professionalism and their courteous service deserves at least five stars. I would absolutely recommend that you try Them for all your automotive needs. Joseph and Anthony know their business.

08/22/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.

AF
Angelo F.
Manorville, NY
08/21/2018
regular customer
Joe and Anthony are excellent auto mechanics and also provide excellent auto body work for all cars and models. They also take required insurance photos for newly acquired customer vehicles. They provide glass windshield repair if necessary and coordinate with your insurance carrier for this service. They have been at the same location for well over 30 + years and have a solid business reputation to always be fair and honest with all their customers. I always recommend them when someone needs a good auto mechanic. They have a very knowledgeable staff . When your repair work is finished it is always dome right the first time. They back up all their repairs for up to one year .

SE
Stephanie E.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2018
The best!
Shirley Auto Body is the best! I know I can always count on them to do what is best for my car at a great price. Their convenient hours make it easy to get appointments and their friendly staff always ensure the job is done correctly, without recommending unnecessary work. I will continue to recommend these guys to anyone and everyone!!

08/19/2018
Car service was very good and the guys at Shirley Auto Body act professionally on the job.