Rose C.
Manorville, NY
Honda Accord Sedan
12/05/2018
Anthony the owner and staff are the best
family owned and operated. There are no others words but the BEST.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Rose!

Tracie S.
12/03/2018
Always honest!
Amazing service as always! Shirley Auto Body is the only place I bring my cars to have work done.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Tracie, we truly appreciate your business!

Salvatore C.
Buick Regal
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Salvatore said that he recommends this place for service.

PR
Patricia R.
12/02/2018
Family run and genuine love seen among all employees! Heartwarming ❣️
The very first time I went in just for an oil change quote ... I was impressed by the warmth and cameraderi between customers and staff. There is happy interaction going on every time I’m there, as they are now the only shop I would use. Also their work is excellent and clean and you get a fair price for exceptional service. I’m a forever fan❣️
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Patricia. It is our amazing customers and community that allow us to do what we do!

Toyota Yaris
12/01/2018
Customer Feedback
From: Matthew B.
Thank you very much for servicing my 2008 Hyundai Sonata. Overall performance and service is very good.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks Matt, PS your windshield is in.

Scott H.
Hyundai Genesis
Genesis R-Spec Repair
As always, the work done by the professionals at Shirley Auto Body is 2nd to none. Anthony and Joe are great people to work with and are always up front, honest, and thorough in their approach. Thank you for doing such a great job in repairing my car.

AF
Angelo F.
Manorville, NY
Angelo F.
I paid a scheduled visit to my one and only auto repair shop , Shirley Auto Body. Whatever has to be done to my Honda Accord is always done correctly the first time with never any call backs for the same completed repair. Their mechanic work is always on spot and always backed for 12 months from the date of repair. Joe and Anthony are always courteous and completely honest with their customers on resolving the problem at hand.. They have been running an efficient auto repair establishment for over 30 years at the same location. They also specialize in the collision and glass repair with expertise experience. I recommend Shirly Auto Body to all my friends and neighbors.

LP

RD
Rhona D.
Cadillac SRX
Service review
I was extremely happy with my visit. The staff were friendly and helpful. The shop was clean and I felt very comfortable there

Jackie G.
11/30/2018
Excellent service as always!

Jose R.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the service was quick and the mechanic was an honest guy.

HM
Howard M.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Howard said that the place is the best, they are honest mechanics.

ST
Sophia T.
Moriches, NY
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Sophia said everyone was really pleasant, they told her what was going on with the vehicle, and she didn't feel they were taking advantage.

Jessica M.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff were friendly, convenient, and fast.

MV
Mrs V.
09/24/2018
Thanks
The owner's son very helpful and kind. work performed by the mechanic was done in a timely manner.

PR
Peter R.
Brookhaven, NY
09/22/2018
Repair or Restoration: I can say it is the latter.
In today’s world, the word “Customer Service” has little to do with some businesses. I experienced it’s definition in the first few minutes of walking into Shirley Auto. Curtiousness and professionalism was displayed from the first hello. The office personnel arranged a pick up from the car rental to the rental facility. It made everything occur seamlessly.
Just as important was the final result of the repair done on my truck. The craftsmenship of the repairs made it more of a restoration. Their attention to detail made my 2009 Toyota Tacoma look like the first day I rode it off the Sunrise Toyota lot.
At a time when we tend to keep our expectations low, Shirley Auto far exceeded all my expectations in all the categories that define exceptional Customer Service. It also will make me an ongoing return customer for all my auto needs. Enough said.

LH
Lorraine H.
09/21/2018
Always prompt and efficient service; honest and pleasant staff.

FS
Fran S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Fran said the service was good. This was her first time.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 09/25/2018

Hi Fran,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  I am glad that you were satisfied with our service.  Please feel free to call or email me to let me know what we can do different next time to provide you with 5 star service.
Anthony
shirleyautobody@aol.com

Steve B.
Toyota Yaris
09/15/2018
Car Service
Car service was done in timely manner at affordable cost. The Shirley Auto Body's owner and the mechanics are a great bunch of guys which create a very pleasant environment at the shop.

Steve B.
Kia Soul
09/15/2018
The service was done in a timely manner. Shirley Auto Body guys are terrific when I bring my car in for service.