James P.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
James said the business provided great work. The staff were friendly and informed him they had found an additional problem. The only issue he had was the length of time it took them to service his vehicle.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for the review.  We have recently made some in house changes that we feel will greatly help our cycle time.  We look forward to your next service and getting you back on the road faster!

EP
Efrain P.
Yaphank, NY
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Efrain said the business is very good, He also mention that they were courteous and professional , and they stand behind their work.

SP
Sarah P.
01/30/2019
The Honesty of father and son.
They are helpful and when they give a time for pickup or drop off. They keep their word.
Before doing any work they call let you know what they have found and what needs to be fixed now and what can wait for awhile.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Sarah.  We appreciate your business and enjoy joking around with you.

Steve B.
Kia Soul
01/30/2019
Super friendly and very straight forward when have any questions in regards to the service being provided.

LH
Lorraine H.
01/24/2019
Always honest and professional service with reasonable prices. Definitely my go-to place.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the review.  I always enjoy our conversations!

Deacon John G.
01/21/2019
honesty and great service
They are honest and do a great service. I have always been treated fair and the work is always the best. My vehicles are always fixed and never had to return. The work is always done right the first time.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for the great review.  We always look forward to talking with you!

01/21/2019
professionals
professional, courteous and helpful
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for the review!

Jessica R.
New York
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said the employees were very polite. They provided fast service. The work was good.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/21/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for the review.

PA
Pete A.
Manorville, NY
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the work was great, no problems. The prices are fair and he is happy.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/21/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for the nice review.

PA
Patrick A.
Honda HR-V
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said they did a very good job. The technicians were very kind and courteous. The repairs were completed when he was told they would be. Anthony took good care of him.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/21/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience.  Thank you for the review.

Maria D.
01/17/2019
Friendly, professional & courteous!
Appointment times are kept....I've been going to Shirley Auto for over 20 yrs....never disappointed.

Carol W.
Center Moriches, NY
Couldn't be happier with Shirley Auto Body
I am ALWAYS happy with the service. Anthony and his Dad are genuine, honest and nice people. It's always a pleasant experience. Their mechanics are super and efficient. I can't say enough great things about Shirley Auto Body. I have come to them numerous times in a 'pinch' and they ALWAYS come through for me. They are to be commended as well for the generosity and kindness they provide to the community.

Thank you Carrol.
We appreciate your business and your constant generosity when you have our food drives!

Dave W.
Moriches, NY
Jeep Compass
THE BEST OF THE BEST
The quality of service and timeliness was excellent. The courtesy of the employees was also very good. All my questions were answered with a smile. I would not hesitate to recommend Shirley Auto Body to a friend.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Dave, We appreciate your business!

WP
William P.
Mitsubishi Galant
01/15/2019
It's like a friend working on my car
Joe and Anthony have been taking care of my family cars for years. I stop by for car advise when I need to get their opinion and they will always find the time to answer my questions. If I'm waiting for an inspection or service- I'll chat with Joe about traveling or Anthony about kids and schooling. I'm 69 and have never had service that I trust to this level! When family is in need of service- my response is "let me call Joe and Anthony". I've known Technician George for years and now know Brian. I'm a comparison shopper in all other purchases except for my cars--I go to Shirley Auto Body
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Bill.  We always enjoy when you stop in, see you soon!

Joel A.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Joel said the service was good, on time, and reasonably priced.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you Joel.  We appreciate you business, Happy New Year!

Rose C.
Manorville, NY
Honda Accord Sedan
12/05/2018
Anthony the owner and staff are the best
family owned and operated. There are no others words but the BEST.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Rose!

Tracie S.
12/03/2018
Always honest!
Amazing service as always! Shirley Auto Body is the only place I bring my cars to have work done.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Tracie, we truly appreciate your business!

Salvatore C.
Buick Regal
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Salvatore said that he recommends this place for service.

PR
Patricia R.
12/02/2018
Family run and genuine love seen among all employees! Heartwarming ❣️
The very first time I went in just for an oil change quote ... I was impressed by the warmth and cameraderi between customers and staff. There is happy interaction going on every time I’m there, as they are now the only shop I would use. Also their work is excellent and clean and you get a fair price for exceptional service. I’m a forever fan❣️
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Patricia. It is our amazing customers and community that allow us to do what we do!

Toyota Yaris
12/01/2018
Customer Feedback
From: Matthew B.
Thank you very much for servicing my 2008 Hyundai Sonata. Overall performance and service is very good.
Anthony P., VP from Shirley Auto Body Inc responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks Matt, PS your windshield is in.