Michele C.
05/22/2019
Horrible Experience
Took truck in as it seemed to be missing out. They said it was the fuel pump so they replaced it. Immediately noticed the truck was doing the same thing. Took it back and they said transmission needed replaced. Did that and the report air was SLOW. Took it home still doing it. Took it back and now it’s the radiator. Over $5,000 later I’m praying that they finally fixed it. Took my daughters car there for an oil change before the truck. Was told it needed $450 in new brakes in the next month. I took it to another mechanic for an estimate and was told the brakes were in great shape. In addition, horrible customer service and instead of trying to remediate the issue they argued and made excuses. Never again, I learned my lesson. An expensive one at that.

Michele C.
05/22/2019
Horrible Experience
Took truck in as it seemed to be missing out. They said it was the fuel pump so they replaced it. Immediately noticed the truck was doing the same thing. Took it back and they said transmission needed replaced. Did that and the repair was SLOW. Took it home still doing it. Took it back and now it’s the radiator. Over $5,000 later I’m praying that they finally fixed it. Took my daughters car there for an oil change before the truck. Was told it needed $450 in new brakes in the next month. I took it to another mechanic for an estimate and was told the brakes were in great shape. In addition, horrible customer service and instead of trying to remediate the issue they argued and made excuses. Never again, I learned my lesson. An expensive one at that.

BD
BARBARA D.
Subaru Legacy
09/28/2016
Terrific!
Shorey Automotive: professional, prompt and came in under estimated cost. I could not be more pleased and I will return.

Steven M.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Steven said this business usually gets work completed the same day. They do a great job for him.

JJ
James J.
Home, KS
BMW 540i
09/22/2016 Category: Service
James said they got his wife in on short notice during an emergency.

RE
Rich E.
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Rich said he was very happy with the business and they provided good, quality service.

Al B.
Nissan Pickup
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Al said he would recommend others to this business.

KN
Kendall N.
Pontiac Sunfire
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Kendall said everything seemed fine at the business.

DENISE L.
Nortonville, KS
09/10/2016
Wonderful place and great people
They go out of their way to make sure everything is right. Very trustworthy and loyal.

RO
Rachael O.
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Rachael said the business is quick, and does a good job.

Dan H.
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Dan said the business did a good job on the service.

EP
Ed P.
Kansas
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Ed said he is friends with Mike, the owner, and he always does a good job.

LINDA M.
Auburn, KS
08/19/2016
catalytic repairs
All possible issues were explained that could be encountered. I felt honestly treated as I should have been. Work done was as discussed prior to repairs. My only negative experience was that the truck was not worked on until the next day after I took it in. However I did receive a vehicle to get home and back to shop when repairs were done. I realize that things happen and only so much planning can be prepared for. They were pleasant and courteous to me and as a woman that knows here vehicle I appreciated being treated equally the same s if I had been a man. I am the only driver and owner of the truck and very educated on the care of any vehicle I have ever owned. Thanks for the opportunity to voice and opinion.

SCOTT S.
Kia Rio
08/19/2016
Trust worthy business
They always provide good service. They are also good about explaining what is wrong and what they are going to have to do to fix it. I will continue to get my vehicles repaired there.

DK